What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Igor found the easter egg.

FNgDYOyWYAI_k53

Last edited:

General clark is right when he says, if we are afraid to act because of a nuclear threat, what will we do if he goes after the next country?

His use of nuclear force should not in any way prevent us from acting. He will use it if he wants to. That is his right and his decision. All we can do in that respect is have retaliatory capabilities ready and all the secret capabilities ready that will deny him the ability to launch as many as possible. Nuclear war is definitely winnable by the US, it always has been. US has always believed that and thats why they have all the things in place if it should ever happen. Obviously best avoided.

He also says that the future of the western world will depend upon Russia succeeding or failing here in Ukraine. I agree with this.
That is the not problem. Everybody has a red line. Nobody will doubt US will nuke any countries dare to attack pearl harbour again.

Same as Russia on Ukraine.
Same as China on Taiwan if other Interfere.
This general is bringing the world closer to complete destruction of the world.

So my liberal, staunchly Democrat neighbor friend was over last night for some Daal (lentils) dish and homemade pomegranate wine and we chatted for 6 hours--till past midnight. He is against wars and the Military Industrial Complex. He is also a WASP (White Anglo Saxon Protestant). And apparently has a soft spot for Russia but would never directly criticize President Biden. And I generally value is opinion.
His view is that there is no way Ukraine could win this conflict. And he also said that it is the Neo Cons who have pushed Biden to such aggressive policies just as they pushed Obama to let CIA topple the pro Russia govt in 2014. I think he has blinders or too much faith in the Democratic Party. But he did say something which more and more people not only in this forum but also outside of this forum are saying: Russia could use a tactical nuke 'with about 1/10th of the Hiroshima power' [his words] to conquer Kiev and there is nothing the West would be able to do about that.
Think about where we are going???
Tactical nukes have made the nuclear peace theory meaningless. Seems like nuclear countries can use a tactical nuke and still claim that they have not used real nukes :undecided:

Tactical nukes have made the nuclear peace theory meaningless. Seems like nuclear countries can use a tactical nuke and still claim that they have not used real nukes :undecided:
That's so true. Only ICBMs are in the nuclear threshold or the real nukes.

Multiple conflicts have already happened.

Started by the USA after the Cold War, especially 9/11, continued with the Iraq invasion, Arab Springs, Libya, Syria, Hongkong, and now we are arriving at the near climax of the war, the Russia-Ukraine conflict.

WW3 is basically the World War by USA.

We all are just waiting for "the hour" before everyone can conclude that this is the WW3.

Without the hour no one is going to believe that WW3 has already happened.

Good insight!
World War 3, if this conflict goes out of hand, will not have a definite start date. Sometimes dominoes fall too slowly to know when they had started falling. But I believe the West's myopic belligerence after the end of the Cold War would be regarded by History as the first and number one reason for the Armageddon should it come to that.
Idiots here don't know what could happen if this war goes out of hand. A dictator in charge of Russia could go to anything length to 'secure' his place in 'history'.

General clark is right when he says, if we are afraid to act because of a nuclear threat, what will we do if he goes after the next country?

His use of nuclear force should not in any way prevent us from acting. He will use it if he wants to. That is his right and his decision. All we can do in that respect is have retaliatory capabilities ready and all the secret capabilities ready that will deny him the ability to launch as many as possible. Nuclear war is definitely winnable by the US, it always has been. US has always believed that and thats why they have all the things in place if it should ever happen. Obviously best avoided.

He also says that the future of the western world will depend upon Russia succeeding or failing here in Ukraine. I agree with this.
This general apparently didn't study history. He forgot about Afghanistan.

That is the not problem. Everybody has a red line. Nobody will doubt US will nuke any countries dare to attack pearl harbour again.

Same as Russia on Ukraine.
Same as China on Taiwan if other Interfere.
This general is bringing the world closer to complete destruction of the world.
In your world view defence of Ukraine is the equivalent as attacking pearl harbour.

In my word view, attacking a democracy is the red line warranting full intervention.

It wont happen. They will instead wear Putin down slowly.

Idiots here don't know what could happen if this war goes out of hand. A dictator in charge of Russia could go to anything length to 'secure' his place in 'history'.
Armageddon is living under enslavement by a Russian dictator. There will be nuclear war before that happens. But we wont see it because they will fail in Ukraine and be pushed back eventually.

(March 10 2022) Lavrov: We have not attacked any country, (bcs we dont see Ukr as a country) and we do not intend to attack

(March 10, 2023, Doomsday) Lavrov: We have not launched nuclear warheads to any country, man, they are just tactical, and we dont intend to use ICBM

(2024)

Schermata-2021-12-28-alle-16.51.00.jpg

Tsar bomb was not a ICBM 🤷‍♂️ was Tsar bomb not a real nuke then?
What about you? are you polish? if he asks fir disarmament of Poland and hits a base with a tactical nuke? is it better to Surender and save innocent polish lives or push for a full NATO intervention and all that it would bring?

No, General Clark it must be avoided. If I recall you wanted to be in a frontal war against Russia when Russia invaded Georgia?? What you call 'Obviously best avoided' should be 'Absolutely best avoided'. Warmonger RETIRED GENERAL!
Why couldn't the West wait till Putin passes away?? Why couldn't a simple Declaration be made that Ukraine be neutral?
The world is seeing what's happening and I believe there ARE plenty in the West too who question the prevailing narrative--which is not 'Western' but simply the American Neo Cons' narrative. Time would have solved this problem! But Paranoid warmongering idiots in America couldn't wait!

I'd say keep an eye on the events and run to some remote Pacific Ocean or other remote island nations. We really can't predict what is going to happen now without some 'off ramp' given to Putin.

What about you? are you polish? if he asks fir disarmament of Poland and hits a base with a tactical nuke? is it better to Surender and save innocent polish lives or push for a full NATO intervention and all that it would bring?
Let just all surrender xD I realy want my goverment to push for nukes

Why couldn't the West wait till Putin passes away?? Why couldn't a simple Declaration be made that Ukraine be neutral?

This would not stop Putin. He wants the land. Land that in his own words is Russian land. and Ukraine is not a country. He cant be stopped with appeasement. Only force. unfortunately.

Let just all surrender xD I realy want my goverment to push for nukes
Poland will have to have nukes. You cant rely on USA to launch them. They wont launch them for you. They will fight with you but if you lose the war, its your arse on the line.

Only polish nukes will deter him. We can see that in Ukraine. if it had its old nukes it would now be a free democratic country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom