What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
This would not stop Putin. He wants the land. Land that in his own words is Russian land. and Ukraine is not a country. He cant be stopped with appeasement. Only force. unfortunately.

Poland will have to have nukes. You cant rely on USA to launch them. They wont launch them for you. They will fight with you but if you lose the war, its your arse on the line.

Only polish nukes will deter him. We can see that in Ukraine. if it had its old nukes it would now be a free democratic country.
Everytime I see the phrase "free democratic", I frown. People really should know that it is an oxymoron.

How many Ukrainians are Nazis? What about Russian Nazis?

@Foinikas
@Kraetoz

Any word for this generalization?
I don't know how many,but there were a lot of them in the militias that were fighting in eastern Ukraine. Militias like Azov,Aidar and others had many nationalists and neo-nazis in them.

If you check the memberships,not the voters,just the memberships for Pravii Sektor it's around 10,000 and for Svoboda it was around 15,000 in 2010. National Corps has about 10,000-15,000.

Russian Nazis? If I remember correctly,in the 2000s Russia had about half of Europe's neo-nazi population according to a documentary I had watched on TV back then. But I'm not sure. There are definetely a lot.

The problem is that Ukraine's government was formed of ultranationalists and neo-nazis after 2014. Thousands of these people went to fight against the pro-Russian militias in Donbass,in volunteer units that were incorporated to the National Guard of Ukraine.

Armageddon is living under enslavement by a Russian dictator. There will be nuclear war before that happens. But we wont see it because they will fail in Ukraine and be pushed back eventually.

I generally value your opinions and especially about the eastern European geopolitics and ethnic dimensions. But I believe you have bought a little too much of Bosnia as 'Europe' part of the narrative, drank too much of the 'democracy' Kool-Aid, and living too far from Europe to be truly objective about this conflict. While YOU (and I) live far from the conflict, where the bulk of the humanity lives, including even Pakistan, not that far from the consequences of a nuclear war in Europe. Life, as we know it, will end for most if not all of humanity. Russia truly has the destructive power which is Russia's nuclear blackmail for the world. And you don't seem to grasp the real Armageddon seen on the horizon.

This war is so unnecessary! A simple neutrality would have done the job. A simple wait-it-out-till-Putin-goes-away would have done the job. But instead you are in some very paranoid mindset about Russia going after NATO countries after Ukraine. Russia is a has-been power and time was already proving it. It could not do and would not do what you have been saying in this forum again and again.
And your endless faith about 'democracy' is laughable when America supports the most repressive countries like Saudi Arabia for more than half a century and launched abjectly illegal wars like the invasion of Iraq in 2003. The current conflict has its roots in the illegal US invasion of Iraq with destructive consequences for millions of people. Blood on the hands of the Neo Cons whom you indirectly support.

I know, you know which side YOUR OWN bread is buttered. Bosnia gains by being part of the West and not by being part of a has-been force like Russia. But please don't presume to know the same about the rest of the humanity.

Minimum force? Russian military operation in Ukraine seems to be bigger in scale and scope than Soviet military operation in Afghanistan. Besides directing a large number of Russian troops to this end, Putin administration felt the need to call Belarusian troops, Wagner mercenaries and even Chechens to assist them in Ukraine. Given the size of Russian economy, this is significant deployment to fight a war. Much of Russian navy is deployed in Black Sea as well. Russia have its hands full in Ukraine in short.

Russia is not equipped to challenge NATO in conventional terms. It can keep NATO at bay with its nuclear force but NATO is not looking forward to invade Russia or something on these lines.

See above.

Yes it's minimal for a country with 900k active duty soldiers. The invading force they used was 130k troops most of whom are conscripts, paramilitary (Chechens), and some regular military. Ukrainian military in total is 200k active duty soldiers. In the first wave of the invasion they used 1/3 of the 130k, then 2/3rds on the second wave Russia is using their C class army at best to inflict as much damage on Ukrainian military. They barely used any of their air power or naval power.

You also have to keep in mind Russia isn't trying to destroy Ukraine and views eastern Ukrainians as their own people so they aren't as careless as typical invading countries can be.

They are keeping the vast majority of their forces, air and naval power on standby at home such as their 1st armored division. As per NATO, Russia would steamroll most NATO countries only several can put up a real fight outside the US, like Turkey, Germany, France, and UK...

Last edited:
Might is right. This is what you saying? And you are fine with it that the country you are serving is nothing but a sham, a con-artist, a pathetic tyrant? And you are fine with the fact that the country you are serving is committing genocides around the world?

The rest of the world might not be as resourceful (propaganda wise) but will hear no more lectures from those hyenas! I agree, our countries should take a clue and abandon these "democracy" dramas. Learn from the West if you want to develop yourself!

In the meanwhile deal with Putin, we aint taking no sides. Time, and not propaganda, will tell how it ends...
He is not wrong. The world has always worked like that since mankind was made. Those people that complain are those that are weak and can only ask for mercy and pity from the strong. The strong have the privilege to decide if they will take mercy or pity on you and if they will treat you "fairly" All this talk of "fair play" or "equality" is just a way of the poor and weak asking for a favour from the strong and powerful. Since its the only way the weak can have some form of belonging among this group of nations. it's actually up to the strong to decide if they will grant them this "equality".
So yes the rule of the world is MIGHT MAKES RIGHT. If Ukraine was a strong powerful country do you think Russia would have dared invade them? If Afghanistan was strong advanced, powerful country do you think US/Russia would have invaded them? Etc etc.
So yes the strong and mighty can adhere to fairness and equality but that's up to them to decide if they want to do so. It's not up to the weak and poor one to decide. He can only hope they have mercy on him and give him some semblance of equality. That's how the world works unfortunately. Nothing we can do about it as much as we complain and whine about it being "unfair" . Lol

Last edited:
Israel is the elephant in the room. People may see it but no one wants to discuss it.

I would suggest that if people don’t understand the total control of Jews/Israel over the US they will never understand anything going on in the world.

US policy is Israeli policy. When the US does something we need to ask what Israel’s objective is.

Jews have a hatred for Russia going back to the time of the czars. The Bolshevik revolution resulted in them killing off the royal family and taking over the country.

After the end of the USSR the bulk of Russian resources were stolen by the Jewish oligarchs. When Putin threw them out they moved to Israel.

Then Putin got them angrier by getting involved in Syria and Iran, targets of Israeli regime change.

The bulk of supremacistsright wingers, white supremacists in the West are on Israeli payroll. That explains why nationalist European politicians mainly target Muslims, never Jews. Traditional nazis obviously hated Jews, but very few of them exist now. The neo-nazis in Ukraine were working under a Jewish President and Prime Minister, so obviously they didn’t have a problem with Jews.

This war is an Israeli declaration of war on Russia. Nothing short of the collapse of Russia will be tolerated. Putin has to go and a government friendly to Israel has to be installed. They want a penis-piano-playing guy like Jewlensky running Russia. That’s the objective. If Putin survives then Zion will be in a lot of trouble.
Absolutely that's what so many people don't understand.

General clark is right when he says, if we are afraid to act because of a nuclear threat, what will we do if he goes after the next country?

His use of nuclear force should not in any way prevent us from acting. He will use it if he wants to. That is his right and his decision. All we can do in that respect is have retaliatory capabilities ready and all the secret capabilities ready that will deny him the ability to launch as many as possible. Nuclear war is definitely winnable by the US, it always has been. US has always believed that and thats why they have all the things in place if it should ever happen. Obviously best avoided.

He also says that the future of the western world will depend upon Russia succeeding or failing here in Ukraine. I agree with this.
Throughout the interview, this general looked like he was itching to fight the war against Putin. Start commanding troops left and right :laugh:

One good thing he said was that he cannot make any comments about what is the right military plan without being privy to any real time intelligence like people who are in command now. This is something that people in forums like PDF often neglect :p:

this is little wagner he is a nice kid from russia
220125-russia-neonazis-tease-01_cngrbv.jpg

this is little pavel he is a nice kid that was the leader of donbas
1646932881190.png

more nice nice russian boys

1646933009160.png

I generally value your opinions and especially about the eastern European geopolitics and ethnic dimensions. But I believe you have bought a little too much of Bosnia as 'Europe' part of the narrative, drank too much of the 'democracy' Kool-Aid, and living too far from Europe to be truly objective about this conflict. While YOU (and I) live far from the conflict, where the bulk of the humanity lives, including even Pakistan, not that far from the consequences of a nuclear war in Europe. Life, as we know it, will end for most if not all of humanity. Russia truly has the destructive power which is Russia's nuclear blackmail for the world. And you don't seem to grasp the real Armageddon seen on the horizon.

This war is so unnecessary! A simple neutrality would have done the job. A simple wait-it-out-till-Putin-goes-away would have done the job. But instead you are in some very paranoid mindset about Russia going after NATO countries after Ukraine. Russia is a has-been power and time was already proving it. It could not do and would not do what you have been saying in this forum again and again.
And your endless faith about 'democracy' is laughable when America supports the most repressive countries like Saudi Arabia for more than half a century and launched abjectly illegal wars like the invasion of Iraq in 2003. The current conflict has its roots in the illegal US invasion of Iraq with destructive consequences for millions of people. Blood on the hands of the Neo Cons whom you indirectly support.

I know, you know which side YOUR OWN bread is buttered. Bosnia gains by being part of the West and not by being part of a has-been force like Russia. But please don't presume to know the same about the rest of the humanity.
I would only ever live in a democratic country. Anything else would for me be the equivalent of slavery.

I feel terribly sorry for the people forced to live in US supported dictatorships. Its criminal. But when the US overthrows such a dictatorship, everyone turns on the US.

I bet if US removed the Saudi leadership and replaced them with a democratic government, the same anger would be directed to US again.

Russias nuclear blackmail can't be stopped with surrender. You must realise that. Only with technological and military dominance. As will be shown in Ukraine.

BTW, I really do believe in freedom and democracy, I used to live in a communist dictatorship. I would fight to the end to preserve the freedoms that we have. Because I know the difference and Ive tried both.

Yes it's minimal for a country with 900k active duty soldiers. The invading force they used was 130k troops most of whom are conscripts, paramilitary (Chechens), and some regular military. In the first wave of the invasion they used 1/3 of the 130k, then 2/3rds on the second wave Russia is using their C class army at best to inflict as much damage on Ukraine. They barely used any of their air power or naval power.
It is not feasible for Russia to divert its entire army to Ukraine and expose itself in other borders. Russia has dispatched 190,000 troops to Ukraine in total. Rotations and replacement of casualties in Ukraine are important considerations now. Russians have also called in Belarusian troops, Wagner mercenaries and Chechens in Ukraine. This is substantial military deployment and commitment on the whole. Russia is taking Ukraine very seriously in other words.

Russian navy is deployed in Black Sea and actively involved in the war. Russians have used over 600 cruise missiles and ballistic missiles in Ukraine by now. These are safer methods to project power from a distance, to take out high value targets in the process.

Russian Air Force have suffered losses in Ukraine on the other hand. Russians might be reluctant to use it very proactively, therefore.

T-90s of Russia's strongest units were also popped in the first week of war.

T-90 doesn't bring much on top of T-72 as a chassis, it's mostly new electronics, and a new turret + a better ERA.

LAWs cannot penetrate T-72 front anyways, so new ERA doesn't make much difference, but everything else is even more vulnerable to modern weapons.

Very few Russian tanks were lost to tank on tank combat, and those which were, were destroyed by 9k112 tank launched ATGMs, and possibly the new Ukrainian tank launchable Kombat ATGM
On some vids russian tanks are lined up in rows, clearly visible on highways. I believe the Russians themselves think they are the almighty, the Ukrainians are too afraid just run away. I hope the PLA will learn that tactic from Putin.

General clark is right when he says, if we are afraid to act because of a nuclear threat, what will we do if he goes after the next country?

His use of nuclear force should not in any way prevent us from acting. He will use it if he wants to. That is his right and his decision. All we can do in that respect is have retaliatory capabilities ready and all the secret capabilities ready that will deny him the ability to launch as many as possible. Nuclear war is definitely winnable by the US, it always has been. US has always believed that and thats why they have all the things in place if it should ever happen. Obviously best avoided.

He also says that the future of the western world will depend upon Russia succeeding or failing here in Ukraine. I agree with this.

Simply put it, if Putin was capable of escalating, he would've done so already given how visibly desperate they are.

this is little wagner he is a nice kid from russia
View attachment 822738

this is little pavel he is a nice kid that was the leader of donbas
View attachment 822741
more nice nice russian boys

View attachment 822742
Its funny how some people think non whites would receive nice treatment from Russians.

We have seen the encounter of the Chechen family with Russian troops yesterday. The hatred Russian people have for people of colour and muslims generally is probably not found anywhere.

anyone like to guess ho many muslim groups have been genocided by the Russians? Any guesses?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom