What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Already discussed this with @gambit

There are virtually no way Poland can transfer those aircraft without going back on NATO neutrality in this. That is probably a non-starter and probably would be better off keep shipping those Stinger.
So what the heck was Blinken talking about when he said it gets our green light?

USSR suppled aircraft to North Vietnam.

ah well.

So what the heck was Blinken talking about when he said it gets our green light?

ah well.
Ukrainian pilots can only fly Mig 29. They are not trained for USA or western types. NATO would have to send pilots as well if Ukraine is provided with NATO type AC. Plus what ever they send, some of it will end up in Russian hands.

That's why the word "Gross" is important, because factor such as tax rate, expenditure would affect the indication.

How much you earn is how much you earn, how much you use is how much you use.

How else do you think the Median Income and Average Gross Salary is calculated?

It doesnt matter if you add the word "gross". Its still nonsense. See my comment below to thetutle. According to your "gross" Germans have a little less income than Australiens. But then look at the prices Germans have to pay and Australiens have to pay. Your "gross" does not include this.

The Russians pay about 45 cents USD per litre in petrol "unleaded 95".

In Australia I pay $1.50 USD per litre.

So we will see how things go in Russia.

My heating bill in Australia is about $0 so thats good at least.

Well, you are a lucky one :) At the moment i pay ~2,50 Dollar per litre in Germany. A lot of workers already quit their jobs cause they need to drive to their work 50+ kilometers a day and thus of the gasoline prices they have a negativ result in income. Also heating. Most in Germany do heat with gas. Gas prices in Germany go through the roof. We could buy it from Russia for 50-70$ the measuring unit, but it is sold for 700+$ (and in the next weeks up to 2000$) per measuring unit. That is why comparing "average income converted into dollar" is complete nonsense.

The Ukrainians have had to issue this advisory to this fighters following a case of attacks on journalists:

1646837930245.png

Poles are smart unlike Ukrainians. They know if something happens or Russia retaliates. Yanks will run away and leave them to fend for themselves. Just like they left Ukraine in the lurch.
The U.S. government needs to not dilly dally on the situation. The Poles are giving them the opportunity to take the jets off their hands and give it to Ukraine. Need to make a decisive move especially with NATO watching. If the Poles fear possible retaliation then the U.S. should take the lead and get the jets, paint them and give it to the Ukrainian pilots and done deal.

Bumping this post. Should be bumped once every day as a daily reminder for those who have very short memory or are blind in one eye, or are deliberate hypocrites.

Being a Muslim (non-Muslims can look away and move along from what I'm going to say) I want to remind that there's a death sentence in Islam and then there's a sentence bigger than death sentence.

That bigger one is:
Quran:5:33: "cut hand and feet from opposite sides and cruicify",
and you know whom it is for? For the instigators of mischief in earth, aka "fasadi" (فسادی). Same Fasadi who committed fasad in Muslim world very very recently and Pakistan is still suffering from it's consequences and see our soldiers and countrymen die weekly. Same fasadi instigated the fasad that we are discussing in this thread.

1646839059075.png

Rasool ALLAH prescribes similar punishment to three men who faked a conversion to Islam (like a foreign agent who was arrested by Pakistan faked a conversion [Aaron Mark DeHaven, see his pictures below]), them asked for Camel, Prophet gave them a driver as well, then they killed the driver and camel and bragged that they were just faking it. Prophet had them arrested, cut their hand and feet, and told everyone that no one will feed them and let them die of hunger in desert.

This is the punishment for فسادی.

Aaron Mark DeHaven.
Spoke Pashto, faked conversion to Islam, married to a Pakistani woman for 7 years. Applied for Pakistani citizenship. detained "under suspicion of espionage".
Ran "
Catalyst Services LLC". Lived in Falcon Complex, right in the middle of Peshawar's military cantonment, located between Army Flats and the Pakistan Army Signals Post. But unfortunately simply deported by gutless people along with Raymond Davis. (Quran:5:33 does also prescribe exile though!!, ISI choose to go with that I guess)

1646839677917.png

1646839719724.png

1646839725571.png

1646839730016.png

We have seen Vinnitsa airport attacked and members discussing why runway was not damaged as much.
Following tweet may explains why, Probably because there is intelligence sharing center there and that was the primary target, like communication equipment etc.?

Also Following statement by NATO indicates that their intel indicates Rus doubling down on supply lines and comm lines coming from NATO to Urk:

NATO chief warns Russia away from attacking supply lines supporting Ukraine

Then in last few hours we see multiple possible air raids sirens at:
Kiev, Bila Tserkva, Vasylkiv, Myronivka, and Vinnytsia.

Last edited:

ah well.

It means all talk.

Hot air.

Giving something to their media to feed to their ignorant public.

It doesnt matter if you add the word "gross". Its still nonsense. See my comment below to thetutle. According to your "gross" Germans have a little less income than Australiens. But then look at the prices Germans have to pay and Australiens have to pay. Your "gross" does not include this.

Well, you are a lucky one :) At the moment i pay ~2,50 Dollar per litre in Germany. A lot of workers already quit their jobs cause they need to drive to their work 50+ kilometers a day and thus of the gasoline prices they have a negativ result in income. Also heating. Most in Germany do heat with gas. Gas prices in Germany go through the roof. We could buy it from Russia for 50-70$ the measuring unit, but it is sold for 700+$ (and in the next weeks up to 2000$) per measuring unit. That is why comparing "average income converted into dollar" is complete nonsense.

Well you better find alternative energy sources by next winter. It will be tough for you guys. australia wont suffer anything probably because of this. we export 66% of all the food we make and its just an extremely wealthy country. The biggest cost is housing. everything else is pretty cheap.

And if worst comes to worst, there are 50 milion kangaroos running wild. Each has 40kg of meat. I have gun, so... I will not be running out of food. We also have quite a large coastline and more than a few fish.

Germans could perhaps restart those nuclear plants that Merkel foolishly closed down.

You are wasting your time bro.

When he was serving at IMF headquarters as personal assistant to the president, he got all this info.

Dont challenge him. Just like you dont challenge his postings all around the globe and beyond.

Reactions: Ich
It means all talk.

Hot air.

Giving something to their media to feed to their ignorant public.
Russians already all talk warning and threatening those who already being delivering weapons killing thousands of Russian soldiers and wounding many more along with preventing them from achieving their goals.

Ukraine Vs Afghan Conflict Similarities & Differences Version 2.0
watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom