What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Germany the Average Salary is the added value of the income of the employed ONLY, divided through the number of the employed. Employed are dependent workers who work for someone. But it is nonsense to convert it into Dollar and then compare the result. To compare different countries you have to look what the employed have topay in their currencys for a living. In Germany the average income is about 55000 Dollar, but the energy costs (heating, gas, gasoline ect.) and rental costs take around the half of it away. So how much have a russian have to pay for energy and rental costs? For sure not the half of their average income. You see that this "average income converted in Dollar" comparison is no thing of value. Its useless.
That's why the word "Gross" is important, because factor such as tax rate, expenditure would affect the indication.

How much you earn is how much you earn, how much you use is how much you use.

Sorry to jump in but u describe both median and average as the same lolz. What u described is average and median is the middle value. By the way, why u mention IMF? Lolz
But again if person thinks Russia will become north korea, then there isnt much left to argue. Would love to see ur embarrassment ina year's time but ull be gone by then and wont have the courage to show ur face here
How else do you think the Median Income and Average Gross Salary is calculated?

Wrong. The Russians knew it all along. Anyone who starts a war knows the consequences.
Many people here have made the argument that Russia knew all along what western sanctions are capable of. But I see evidence to the contrary.

Putin accumulated $600 Billion in reserves as a war chest to weather the sanctions that west may impose. But he held most of it outside the country and is now not able to access them. If Putin is so clever and has everything in control, why would his central bank chief say that he cannot do anything about this?!

To compare different countries you have to look what the employed have topay in their currencys for a living. In Germany the average income is about 55000 Dollar, but the energy costs (heating, gas, gasoline ect.) and rental costs take around the half of it away. So how much have a russian have to pay for energy and rental costs? For sure not the half of their average income. You see that this "average income converted in Dollar" comparison is no thing of value. Its useless.
The Russians pay about 45 cents USD per litre in petrol "unleaded 95".

In Australia I pay $1.50 USD per litre.

So we will see how things go in Russia.

My heating bill in Australia is about $0 so thats good at least.

Again, just because that is what you think does not equate to being "Real politik".....

As I said the third time now, I have no interest nor determination to debate with you what is your version of just world, because my view is the world is not just.

What if US is friendly to the Muslim and not Israeli? This, all this, will not change, only that instead of Muslim complaining, it would be a Jew.

For me? I don't really care about either side. You can think whatever you want, I mean even if your country is not free, you mind always is.

Well then don't reply. By the way some countries claim to be free but the mind of their citizens are not lolz. Also its not abt muslims or jews, it only shows ur internal bias.

You are right, Russia is a very developed country in every aspect. Russia ranks 52 in HDI whereas India is far below... 130 something.

And this dude thinks because some people earn more in average in India (completely ignoring other costs of living related things), Russia would collapse.

Holding on straws, propaganda at its worst!!

(PS: My position is this... I do believe Russia will take a huge economic hit, but so will other countries of the world as well. And all of them will recover slowly)

Well, numbers don't lie. I've been to Bangladesh just few months ago to fix few things at a client's factory.

BD passed India on per-capita GDP, AND their urban professional salaries are bigger than in most of India, sans Mumbai, and Delhi. Yet, some parts of Dhaka still do look like a warzone, there are plenty of older workers doing much worse on average, and overall feeling consistent with a country which just got out of abyss only around 10 years ago.

Russia is a polar opposite - 50% higher education rate, yet very poor

Last edited:
Well then don't reply. By the way some countries claim to be free but the mind of their citizens are not lolz. Also its not abt muslims or jews, it only shows ur internal bias.
Well, the failure to see the example I use is probably showing your own internal bias.

German Chancellor in joint press conference with Canadian PM has categorically stated that no polish fighter jets will be provided to Ukraine in order to avoid the conflict spreading to NATO.

Wise decision. War must be stopped with dialog and not adding fuel to the fire.

Sorry all those fanboys who were expecting to see Polish Mig29 flying over Kiev today.

Well, numbers don't lie. I've been to Bangladesh just few months ago to fix few things at a client's factory.

BD passed India on per-capita GDP, AND their urban professional salaries are bigger than in most of India, sans Mumbai, and Delhi. Yet, some parts of Dhaka still do look like a warzone, there are plenty of older workers doing much worse on average, and overall feeling consistent with a country which just got out from the bottom of abyss 10 years ago.

Russia is a polar opposite - 50% higher education rate, yet very poor
Well, how a country perform is a "Perception" of anyone. But like you said, number don't lie.

I mean, I can tell you probably about 100 things I admire the Russia, or even China, does that mean both places have better working environment than Australia or United States?

Again, number don't lies, and to think people quote number instead of perception is propagating propaganda is absurd, the reverse is true...

LOL, but well, what do you expect? It's PDF...

The Mig 29 deal has hit some road blocks. My guess is that the Russians have told NATO that the transfer would be seen as an act of war.

The Mig 29 deal has hit some road blocks. My guess is that the Russians have told NATO that the transfer would be seen as an act of war.
Already discussed this with @gambit

There are virtually no way Poland can transfer those aircraft without going back on NATO neutrality in this. That is probably a non-starter and probably would be better off keep shipping those Stinger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom