What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are putting all ur eggs in one basket now. They provided a no fly zone because they knew it wont stop the serbs from butchering u. You are free to choose what u want but be prepared to be betrayed by the west and this time, no help may arrive from east.
True, this is very true. but its unavoidable. We had to turn against Iran. this is very sad. we had to go into Iraq and Afghanistan, had to recognise one country in the Middle East and other bitter pills.

In the future, if we need help we will get it from someone that thinks there should be a muslim country in Europe. Turkey will be there, maybe Pakistan will be there again. it all depends on who is in power at the time.

we have had a kingdom in Europe even 800 years ago, we are not new to this, we aren't there by accident, and were still here unlike many others. Not even jews could carve out a country in Europe. Jews have been a nation in Europe longer than we have even been a nation or ethnic group. and they are still fighting over a little patch of desert in an inhospitable place in the Middle East.

Well, if you want to keep talking about conjecture, then I will stop talking to you, because all these are simply "What you want to believe"

I have no intention on listening to what you believe is a just world......

Yeah instead believe fox news or CNN lolz. Or maybe see whats written in ur manual for a just world lead by murica.

Provide the official IMF source you built your argument opon.

You cant? Then that discussion is over.

Initiate another post with proper sources so that people can reply you accordingly.

Most of your rants are based on some phony OpEds without anything solid to back them up. Just like your deployments across the globe which no one can verify, :- D
Okay. Then if that is the case, I go back and change to Wikipedia.

Now, challenge that point please.

If not, then discussion is REALLY OVER

Thank You

P.S. I can't believe someone is so freaking booge and do not even know the different between average salary and use GDP (PPP), LOL, dude, you are the first booge.

Yeah instead believe fox news or CNN lolz. Or maybe see whats written in ur manual for a just world lead by murica.
Well, this is not about Media, this is about you think abandoning the value of International Law is a okay act and the President of Turkey will do that just because you think that's suitable to your own narrative, and you arent even Turkish to begin with.

This is about your conjecture, not about media representation or "Manual".

I mean, in your mind it's okay for Turkey not to follow NATO order even when they are part of NATO and taken numerous benefit within NATO, if that's okay for you, who am I to argue then? LOL

Thank You

P.S. I can't believe someone is so freaking booge and do not even know the different between average salary and use GDP (PPP), LOL, dude, you are the first booge.

Well, this is not about Media, this is about you think abandoning the value of International Law is a okay act and the President of Turkey will do that just because you think that's suitable to your own narrative, and you arent even Turkish to begin with.

This is about your conjecture, not about media representation or "Manual".

I mean, in your mind it's okay for Turkey not to follow NATO order even when they are part of NATO and taken numerous benefit within NATO, if that's okay for you, who am I to argue then? LOL

It is a futile debate really because Turkey is NATO and bond by treaty hence it makes no sense to argu otherwise unless they disband but other then that it is futile debate

Provide the official IMF source you built your argument opon.

You cant? Then that discussion is over.

Initiate another post with proper sources so that people can reply you accordingly.

Most of your rants are based on some phony OpEds without anything solid to back them up. Just like your deployments across the globe which no one can verify, :- D
I don't see you go challege my "OPEDS" piece. lol.

If you are all that, why not challenge my knowledge of all my article in a public setting? I dare you

Dude, have you ever wonder why people like Vapnope would write something like this?
No. His own work. He posted a good thread before he left PDF but i cant seem to find that thread now.

Found it,
Thread 'Jhungary on Warfare - Part 1 Principles of War' https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/jhungary-on-warfare-part-1-principles-of-war.432599/

And if you really think all I do is to look for article and pretend to be a very knowledge person, I DARE YOU TO CHALLENGE ANY OF MY ARTICLE.

Otherwise all you do is talk, and talk is cheap.

It is a futile debate really because Turkey is NATO and bond by treaty hence it makes no sense to argu otherwise unless they disband but other then that it is futile debate
Yes, it is, that's why I don't want to debate someone's conjecture.

Thank You

Dude now this is another discussion which I gladly leave to people with economic background. May be some knowledgeable person can answer if "average salary" is even an economic indicator for countries as a big picture?

But your original claim citing imaginary IMF sources was FAKE propaganda.

Reactions: TNT
Dude now this is another discussion which I gladly leave to people with economic background. May be some knowledgeable person can answer if "average salary" is even an economic indicator for countries as a big picture?

But your original claim citing imaginary IMF sources was FAKE propaganda.
First of all, set aside that, you still have the outstanding question about how "average" and "mean" work. Which mean you really have no idea how "statistic analysis" work. Because everyone knows GDP is a imperial mean value (the hypothetical value got split in the middle simply by dividing GDP to the number of population) while Average Salary is a "Sample Value, which achieve by summation of all available data and took the median value, hence 50/50)

You obviously did not know that.

Okay, even if I concede the IMF thing is make up (I am not, but let's just say for this instant, I conceded that) does that mean anything when other value point to the same trend I described? Or are you saying I make up that Wikipedia post and all the salary reporting post on the internet?

Now, what that mean even if this is not from IMF? No fricking different at all. But if you really want to go around with the IMF thing, then okay, I will concede the IMF thing is make up, now argue the value with me please.

If you cannot do that, then you lost all creditability. Not me.

Funny things is, you MUST BE blinded

Please read the circled portion in USD?

View attachment 822236View attachment 822237

Either I am Blinded and that 361 USD russian earn is 4 times the 440 USD Indian earned monthly, or you read some other number which I don't know.
I am sure you are not blind, but some of these numbers and statistics are a bit strange and I can't explain it.

But I've been to Russia and many different cities. Even in Siberia and Russia is really developed, and the people live quite well. Particularly "normal" white ethnic Russians. All the dirty jobs and construction jobs and stuff like that are done by what clearly to me dont look like ethnic Russians. But even those people doing the "crappy" jobs seem to live pretty good. And walking down the street in even poor cities in Russia you would think you are in Scandinavia or at worst, parts of Eastern Europe.

compare that with India where you have people live in literally their own poo, where dead animals and human bodies float down the river and you watch this while eating your lunch. Where people dont have water to drink in their own homes.Comparing India to Russia is just perverse despite what any statistics say. I think if the average Indian woke up and found themselves in Russia they would think they died and went to heaven.

I am sure you are not blind, but some of these numbers and statistics are a bit strange and I can't explain it.

But I've been to Russia and many different cities. Even in Siberia and Russia is really developed, and the people live quite well. Particularly "normal" white ethnic Russians. All the dirty jobs and construction jobs and stuff like that are done by what clearly to me dont look like ethnic Russians. But even those people doing the "crappy" jobs seem to live pretty good. And walking down the street in even poor cities in Russia you would think you are in Scandinavia or at worst, parts of Eastern Europe.

compare that with India where you have people live in literally their own poo, where dead animals and human bodies float down the river and you watch this while eating your lunch. Where people dont have water to drink in their own homes.Comparing India to Russia is just perverse despite what any statistics say. I think if the average Indian woke up and found themselves in Russia they would think they died and went to heaven.

I don't know, but that is the general data I got from numerous source, the data are pretty consistent.

As for possible explanation, statistically, that can be achieve if a country have higher than normal wealth gap.

Bear in mind Average Gross Salary is a set of data which you put them together and divided by the data entries. And GDP is the product of entirety of the country, if a lot of wealth is focused on just a few people, then the sample side would have been on a lowered scale. Because while those people with a lot of money did not appear normal on the standard deviation. Which make the average salary lower.

Which mean it could have been just a few rich Russian, as long as they are uber rich and propped up the entire Russian economy, they will still have a large GDP (due to those rich Russian) with large GDP PPP (because they are based on GDP) but lower average salary because the majority of Russia do not earn that much.

While Indian GDP is more evenly distributed, even if they are low, they can still be better off than the average Russian.

It's like America, Anyone wanted to go to America and promise big buck, an average Chinese landed in America would think that is heaven, but it won't be if you have a PhD and drive Taxi (or uber), which seems like a lot of immigrant is doing now

First of all, set aside that, you still have the outstanding question about how "average" and "mean" work. Which mean you really have no idea how "statistic analysis" work. Because everyone knows GDP is a imperial mean value (the hypothetical value got split in the middle simply by dividing GDP to the number of population) while Average Salary is a "Sample Value, which achieve by summation of all available data and took the median value, hence 50/50)

You obviously did not know that.

Okay, even if I concede the IMF thing is make up (I am not, but let's just say for this instant, I conceded that) does that mean anything when other value point to the same trend I described? Or are you saying I make up that Wikipedia post and all the salary reporting post on the internet?

Now, what that mean even if this is not from IMF? No fricking different at all. But if you really want to go around with the IMF thing, then okay, I will concede the IMF thing is make up, now argue the value with me please.

If you cannot do that, then you lost all creditability. Not me.

Dear economists reading this thread.

Can you please give your input? Is "Average Salary" an economic indicator which is taken into consideration by Financial institutions of the world (because it is mentioned in Wikipedia cited by the dude)?

Or is it Median Income which is considered relevant?

I read this on the following source and I dont see "Average Salary" mentioned anywhere here.

( https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/median-income-by-country )

"World Bank tracks a number of income- and poverty-related metrics, including GDP per capita, GNI per capita, GINI coefficient per country, and median income."

No. His own work. He posted a good thread before he left PDF but i cant seem to find that thread now.

Found it,
Thread 'Jhungary on Warfare - Part 1 Principles of War' https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/jhungary-on-warfare-part-1-principles-of-war.432599/

Thanks, some day I will probably finished the 7 parts series, but people like the one you replying to is the reason this never got finished....

Dear economists reading this thread.

Can you please give your input? Is "Average Salary" an economic indicator which is taken into consideration by Financial institutions of the world (because it is mentioned in Wikipedia cited by the dude)?

Or is it Median Income which is considered relevant?

I read this on the following source and I dont see "Average Salary" mentioned anywhere here.

( https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/median-income-by-country )

"World Bank tracks a number of income- and poverty-related metrics, including GDP per capita, GNI per capita, GINI coefficient per country, and median income."
Now that's ANOTHER question together.

Where do I say Average Gross (Have to be Gross by the way) Salary" is an economic indicator?

By the way, MEDIAN income is Average Gross Salary.

Dude, just use your brain and think for a second, how do you get the "Median Salary"? You add all the data together and divided by the sample size to see median line of that salary. Now, how do you get "Average Gross Salary"? You added all the data together and divided by the sample size..........

You really should have talked more, because you are exposing yourself as incompetent before I even need to lift a finger.....

Last edited:

You are right, Russia is a very developed country in every aspect. Russia ranks 52 in HDI whereas India is far below... 130 something.

And this dude thinks because some people earn more in average in India (completely ignoring other costs of living related things), Russia would collapse.

Holding on straws, propaganda at its worst!!

(PS: My position is this... I do believe Russia will take a huge economic hit, but so will other countries of the world as well. And all of them will recover slowly)

Slovakia:

Another war monument to Red Army soldiers who liberated the city of Bratislava from Nazi occupation was vandalised yesterday

View attachment 822219

Say what you will - curse the Russians - make memes but for gods sake leave war monuments alone.
Destroying statues and books, when it happened with Taliban and Isis, the world rightly condemned it. Eastern Europeans consistently destroy their "communist" history and west applauds.

Ukrainians are actually burning Soviet era books, regardless of subject and content.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom