What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turkey will retain NATO membership for as long as possible and if it comes to a critical juncture, the Turks may well leave NATO. Turkey is already on the way to self reliance in defence and enhancing relations with China. They may even obtain nukes from Pakistan. I know this seems absurd to u because its not in ur manual, this is real politik.
Well, this is absurd because what you say is absurd.

First of all, Turkey have beef (Land dispute) with Greece, and if Turkey withdraw form NATO, Greece will most likely be attacking Turkey (or vice versa) and which mean unless you are telling me Turkey can withstand a full NATO assault, that's suicide.

This is the exact reason why Turkey joined NATO in the first place.......

Second of all, you real politik is not exactly how you say. This is not a "take all you want" situation here. And do you really think if you can think of that, the NATO Member would not and wouldn't kick Turkey Out already??

First of all I didn't say that was an official IMF report, I said that was an IMF figure, I read an article that quote that.

So you build all your argument on the basis of "some article that you read" and make it sound like it was based on some official IMF source. WOW!

Everyone reads shyt load of different articles everyday. I read today that US $ was about to collapse and poverty in the US was about to jump to 1000 folds.

But I would not start argument on the basis of that article because I know everyone has emotional opinions which are not always based on Facts.

This is called propaganda. And we know you are deployed for that.

NATO gave us a "no fly zone" at the start of the bosnain war. Your anti tank missiles saved thousands of lives, but No fly zone was absolutely essential. What ukranians would give for a no fly zone.

Of course we wil join EU and NATO. EU is about trade and our trading partners are Germany, Italy, Austria, Croatia and Serbia. We aren't going to join ASEAN. we can't.

And NATO, well, seeing what is happening, if you were a Bosnian wouldn't you want to Jon NATO now? or you want to be like Ukraine?
Unfortunately, we cannot evaluate it much what is happening Bosnia right now... Especially in the last year, things to reviving by both the serbian parliamenters and some influence agents have become a source of concern for the people of Bosnia. I regret to see that several parts of the Balkans are boiling 'at the same time'.

Let's put aside Bosnia's war of freedom and the genocide it suffered, even today most of dont want to realize the conditions surrounding the Bosnian people.

My observation is that unfortunately most of the posters here evaluate the facts only from their own perspective (with their national interests) and accept this as a moral basis. Without leaving comfort zones of mind, a sufficiently inclusive empathy cannot be developed about how the stories are written differently in many other corners of the world, and which peoples are actually tested suffered with what.

So you build all your argument on the basis of "some article that you read" and make it sound like it was based on some official IMF source. WOW!

Everyone reads shyt load of different articles everyday. I read today that US $ was about to collapse and poverty in the US was about to jump to 1000 folds.

But I would not start argument on the basis of that article because I know everyone has emotional opinions which are not always based on Facts.

This is called propaganda. And we know you are deployed for that.
Again, you are asking a different question here.

So are you disputing that average Russian earn 2/3 of average Indian? in term of Average Gross Salary? Or IMF never said that?

Would you be feeling better if I go back and change the word from "IMF" to "Wikipedia" or to whatever the quote Wikipedia come from? Because everything else is exactly the same.

I like how you argue, you use Wikipedia when you demonstrate your point and when I use it, you said "oh this is propaganda"

About the figure, there are numerous employment agency, economic firm support the figure, all you need to do is to go google it yourselves, I mean its easy to discount anything as propaganda if that did not support your narrative, but when multiple source claim the same thing, you need to think if yours are the propaganda.

First of all, Turkey have beef (Land dispute) with Greece, and if Turkey withdraw form NATO, Greece will most likely be attacking Turkey (or vice versa) and which mean unless you are telling me Turkey can withstand a full NATO assault, that's suicide.

Second of all, you real politik is not exactly how you say. This is not a "take all you want" situation here. And do you really think if you can think of that, the NATO Member would not and wouldn't kick Turkey Out already??

Wasnt there talk of kicking Turkey out of NATO recently in western countries? Greece doesn't have the courage to attack Turkey, they will be destroyed. NATO needs Turkey against Russia and Turkey have used that to its advantage. The Turkish and Russian weapons trade will only increase. You people waged an economic war on Turkey very recently, u deny them their rightful share of the Mediterranean sea, u help kurds, u help greece and u think Turkey will save u from Russia at its own expense? 😂That is not absurd at all, that is downright stupid.

:lol:

And the funny thing is that even in that Wikipedia the average Russian seem to earn about 4 times more than an average Indian.
Funny things is, you MUST BE blinded

Please read the circled portion in USD?

Russian.jpg
Indian.jpg

Either I am Blinded and that 361 USD russian earn is 4 times the 440 USD Indian earned monthly, or you read some other number which I don't know.

Again, you are asking a different question here.

So are you disputing that average Russian earn 2/3 of average Indian? in term of Average Gross Salary? Or IMF never said that?

Would you be feeling better if I go back and change the word from "IMF" to "Wikipedia" or to whatever the quote Wikipedia come from? Because everything else is exactly the same.

I like how you argue, you use Wikipedia when you demonstrate your point and when I use it, you said "oh this is propaganda"

About the figure, there are numerous employment agency, economic firm support the figure, all you need to do is to go google it yourselves, I mean its easy to discount anything as propaganda if that did not support your narrative, but when multiple source claim the same thing, you need to think if yours are the propaganda.

First of all: You build your argument on "according to IMF ..." and you could not produce an official source for that when challenged. Hence completely nullifying whatever the contents come after that.

Second: Even in the same Wikipedia pages that you have provided it states that Russian GDP per capita is "$11,654" whereas Indian one is $2,313

Now I dont know which school you have learned mathematics, but the normal mathematics shows that an average Indians has aprox. five times less than a Russian.

Next time try harder.

The only reason for Turkey to join NATO is Stalin's Russia's sovereignty debate over the straits and territorial claims in eastern Anatolia. (NATO has provided an assurance against Russian imperialisim, but nothing is free.)

Until 50s, relations between Turkey and Greece were mostly at a very good level. When Greece announced that it had increased its territorial waters to 6 miles in violation of the Lausanne agreement, Turkey did not even object to this as a sign of goodwill. The deterioration of relations between Turkey and Greece began with the explosion of social events in Cyprus and the EOKA movement. It reached its peak with the military coup in Greece. But the thing is, NATO gladio has penetrated both states and aimed to produce two socially conflicted two states.

Why doesn't Turkey leave NATO today? There are so many reasons. And most of these reasons are not about non-NATO threats... The final nail in the alliance's coffin was hit by US in 2016.

:lol:

And the funny thing is that even in that Wikipedia the average Russian seem to earn about 4 times more than an average Indian.

Just like western media, their puppets lie openly and spread propaganda. Funny thing is no mod will warn this idiot for constant trolling. Shows even Pakistan have a huge western propaganda inflicted zombie problem. In any conflict with the west in future, these ppl will be western spies and cheerleaders.

Wasnt there talk of kicking Turkey out of NATO recently in western countries? Greece doesn't have the courage to attack Turkey, they will be destroyed. NATO needs Turkey against Russia and Turkey have used that to its advantage. The Turkish and Russian weapons trade will only increase. You people waged an economic war on Turkey very recently, u deny them their rightful share of the Mediterranean sea, u help kurds, u help greece and u think Turkey will save u from Russia at its own expense? 😂That is not absurd at all, that is downright stupid.

Well, if you want to keep talking about conjecture, then I will stop talking to you, because all these are simply "What you want to believe"

I have no intention on listening to what you believe is a just world......

First of all: You build your argument on "according to IMF ..." and you could not produce an official source for that when challenged. Hence completely nullifying whatever the contents come after that.

Second: Even in the same Wikipedia pages that you have provided it states that Russian GDP per capita is "$11,654" whereas Indian one is $2,313

Now I dont know which school you have learned mathematics, but the normal mathematics shows that an average Indians earns aprox. five times less than a Russian.

Next time try harder.

Wow, you don't even know what is Average Earning and you use GDP (PPP)?? And you talk to me about it? LOL

GDP per capita is NOT average earning. That is NOT across the globe. It has not been the case ALL OVER THE WORLD...

GDP is an mean value, while Average Earning is an Average value. Do you even know the statistical difference between Mean and Average? I mean, seriously?

Dude, do you even know Economy before you talk Economy to me?

Last edited:
Wow, you don't even know what is Average Earning and you use GDP (PPP)?? And you talk to me about it? LOL

GDP per capita is NOT average earning. That is NOT across the globe. It has not been the case ALL OVER THE WORLD...

GDP is an mean value, while Average Earning is an Average value. Do you even know the statistical difference between Mean and Average?

Dude, do you even know Economy before you talk Economy to me?

Provide the official IMF source you built your argument opon.

You cant? Then that discussion is over.

Initiate another post with proper sources so that people can reply you accordingly.

Most of your rants are based on some phony OpEds without anything solid to back them up. Just like your deployments across the globe which no one can verify, :- D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom