What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ukrainians are actually burning Soviet era books, regardless of subject and content.

Soviet era books are not religious books. It was an empire and has no cultural significiance beyond that

Last edited:
@coffee_cup I have sent you like 10 challenge invitation on my article, I think you said I just OPED them.

Com'on, I am still waiting on ya.

Come on, talk is cheap, chop chop, I ain't got all day.

Soviet era books are not religious books. It was an empire and has no cultural significiance beyond

Wow. Don't know how to respond to that. I could write many points to support my statement. But won't waste my time any further.

Now that's ANOTHER question together.

Where do I say Average Gross (Have to be Gross by the way) Salary" is an economic indicator?

You built all your propaganda on the premises that Russian economy will collapse.

And to support that, you cited some non-existing IMF source which was debunked.

So now you are saying that you didnt mean to mention what you mentioned as "economic indicator".

First come up with some clear statement what you want to say. You are all over the place right now.

Let me make it easier for you:

Based on what concrete globally acceptable economic indicators you see an average Russian living worst than an average Indian?

Reactions: TNT
Okay. Then if that is the case, I go back and change to Wikipedia.

Now, challenge that point please.

If not, then discussion is REALLY OVER

Thank You

P.S. I can't believe someone is so freaking booge and do not even know the different between average salary and use GDP (PPP), LOL, dude, you are the first booge.

Well, this is not about Media, this is about you think abandoning the value of International Law is a okay act and the President of Turkey will do that just because you think that's suitable to your own narrative, and you arent even Turkish to begin with.

This is about your conjecture, not about media representation or "Manual".

I mean, in your mind it's okay for Turkey not to follow NATO order even when they are part of NATO and taken numerous benefit within NATO, if that's okay for you, who am I to argue then? LOL

Its funny when a US person talks about law, i mean really?? Have the US ever followed any law? Its not what i want as i am not even Turkish, its what i forsee and is evident. You just completely ignored what US did and doing to Turkey, u must be dumb to think Turkey or any country will forget it.
I told u its real politik and Turkey will do whats best for its interest. Obviously a propaganda mouthpiece deployed to PDF for this one thread wont have enough intellect to understand. Enjoy ur stay.

I don't know, but that is the general data I got from numerous source, the data are pretty consistent.

As for possible explanation, statistically, that can be achieve if a country have higher than normal wealth gap.

Bear in mind Average Gross Salary is a set of data which you put them together and divided by the data entries. And GDP is the product of entirety of the country, if a lot of wealth is focused on just a few people, then the sample side would have been on a lowered scale. Because while those people with a lot of money did not appear normal on the standard deviation. Which make the average salary lower.

Which mean it could have been just a few rich Russian, as long as they are uber rich and propped up the entire Russian economy, they will still have a large GDP (due to those rich Russian) with large GDP PPP (because they are based on GDP) but lower average salary because the majority of Russia do not earn that much.

While Indian GDP is more evenly distributed, even if they are low, they can still be better off than the average Russian.

It's like America, Anyone wanted to go to America and promise big buck, an average Chinese landed in America would think that is heaven, but it won't be if you have a PhD and drive Taxi (or uber), which seems like a lot of immigrant is doing now

I have thought about this still for a long time. And it makes little sense. But explanation is definitely NOT that India had more even distribution of wealth.

I have experiences in Bosnia where the average (not median, but average) salary is 500 euro per month. but, salary does not include what we in Australia call "fringe benefits" like "transport" and "lunch" and "bonuses". So almost every Bosnian gets transport and lunch cash in their hand every day in addition to their salary. Why is this done? because the government has to pay the old age pension on the basis of the average salary and the smaller the average salary is the better for the government because they then pay lower salaries. This might happen in Russia also. So the average salary lets you know very little, and median salary also tells you very little.

Also Bosnia had at one stage unemployment level of 60%. can you imagine unemployment of 60%. And you walk around people are well dressed well fed, nice cars, restaurants full. try to open factory and find a worker, noone will come, you can't get workers. why not? you would think there are lines of unemployed lines up waiting for work? no.

It because in order to get free healthcare, your employer has to pay for your heath insurance. OR if you dont want to work or are a house wife or living with your parents and just bumming around the only way to get health insurance is to register and unemployed. But these people will never work and they have no interest in working. Now in Australia, these people are not even counted as a part fo the workforce. And in Australia everyone working for more than 1 hour per week, paid or unpaid is employed. lol

So a lot of these statistics have a hidden story. Let me assure you, If Russia was nuclear bombed, they would have better lifestyle in their bunkers than India has now.

Its funny when a US person talks about law, i mean really?? Have the US ever followed any law? Its not what i want as i am not even Turkish, its what i forsee and is evident. You just completely ignored what US did and doing to Turkey, u must be dumb to think Turkey or any country will forget it.
I told u its real politik and Turkey will do whats best for its interest. Obviously a propaganda mouthpiece deployed to PDF for this one thread wont have enough intellect to understand. Enjoy ur stay.
Again, just because that is what you think does not equate to being "Real politik".....

As I said the third time now, I have no interest nor determination to debate with you what is your version of just world, because my view is the world is not just.

What if US is friendly to the Muslim and not Israeli? This, all this, will not change, only that instead of Muslim complaining, it would be a Jew.

For me? I don't really care about either side. You can think whatever you want, I mean even if your country is not free, you mind always is.

how do you get the "Median Salary"? You add all the data together and divided by the sample size to see median line of that salary. Now, how do you get "Average Gross Salary"? You added all the data together and divided by the sample size..........

To get "median" salary, you take every salary of every person, and you write them down from smallest all the way to the highest. Then you take away the lowest and the highest one by one. until you get to the middle. That middle one left behind is the median.

Turkey will retain NATO membership for as long as possible and if it comes to a critical juncture, the Turks may well leave NATO. Turkey is already on the way to self reliance in defence and enhancing relations with China. They may even obtain nukes from Pakistan. I know this seems absurd to u because its not in ur manual, this is real politik.

Turkey's elections are coming, and results are now very predictable

Because everyone knows GDP is a imperial mean value (the hypothetical value got split in the middle simply by dividing GDP to the number of population) while Average Salary is a "Sample Value, which achieve by summation of all available data and took the median value, hence 50/50)

In Germany the Average Salary is the added value of the income of the employed ONLY, divided through the number of the employed. Employed are dependent workers who work for someone. But it is nonsense to convert it into Dollar and then compare the result. To compare different countries you have to look what the employed have topay in their currencys for a living. In Germany the average income is about 55000 Dollar, but the energy costs (heating, gas, gasoline ect.) and rental costs take around the half of it away. So how much have a russian have to pay for energy and rental costs? For sure not the half of their average income. You see that this "average income converted in Dollar" comparison is no thing of value. Its useless.

You built all your propaganda on the premises that Russian economy will collapse.

And to support that, you cited some non-existing IMF source which was debunked.

So now you are saying that you didnt mean to mention what you mentioned as "economic indicator".

First come up with some clear statement what you want to say. You are all over the place right now.

Let me make it easier for you:

Based on what concrete globally acceptable economic indicators you see an average Russian living worst than an average Indian?
Again, are you disputing the FIGURE? Or are you disputing the SOURCE?

As I said, let's say I concede that the IMF figure is made up, how DO YOU dispute the number as appear in Wikipedia? Simply saying "Oh it's my propaganda...." But then I did not come up with that figure? Or are you accusing me who alter the public information of Wikipedia?

And again, where DO I SAY average salary is an economic indicator? In fact what is an "Economic Indicator"? Just because you make this term up does not mean it make sense. I can tell you if there are really "Economic Indicator" it would not have been a one dimension value. So as I said, what is your point?

And finally, How do you go from Average Russian earning Less than Average Indian to economic indicators you see an average Russian living worst than an average Indian? Just because someone earn less means they are living worse off than another? Dude, where did I say that? You really do put a lot of word in my mouth and then claim I am wrong.

Dude, I am pretty sure a man earn $1000 USD in Cambodia would have better living standard than a man earning $1000 USD in US. I never even said anything about living standard.......

Thanks, some day I will probably finished the 7 parts series, but people like the one you replying to is the reason this never got finished....

Now that's ANOTHER question together.

Where do I say Average Gross (Have to be Gross by the way) Salary" is an economic indicator?

By the way, MEDIAN income is Average Gross Salary.

Dude, just use your brain and think for a second, how do you get the "Median Salary"? You add all the data together and divided by the sample size to see median line of that salary. Now, how do you get "Average Gross Salary"? You added all the data together and divided by the sample size..........

You really should have talked more, because you are exposing yourself as incompetent before I even need to lift a finger.....

Sorry to jump in but u describe both median and average as the same lolz. What u described is average and median is the middle value. By the way, why u mention IMF? Lolz
But again if person thinks Russia will become north korea, then there isnt much left to argue. Would love to see ur embarrassment ina year's time but ull be gone by then and wont have the courage to show ur face here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom