What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
About which source?

For the parachutist ..there is a video on YouTube too.. I have provided it..

Nothing is sure.. there are conflicting reports here and there..

ٖFor every source which is being pointed with current affairs. If a single one is proven wrong; members shall know that action will be taken accordingly. Do not share without proper home work & using a credible source.

That's not NATO, that's three nations.

Not the same thing.

Let's talk when and if Russia actually invades a nato nation.

I knew you will say that. Lest not get into fight over particular words. An ally, a friend and the one being promised is just invaded. That's what it appears. NATO or UK US or not.... no help on the ground.

A Ukraine should have understood that too...

Mere economic and political defence which was taken wrongly by Ukraine. What if there's no Ukraine anymore? But this is all NATO or individual West for you.

FMXBBCUX0AAFbjO.jpeg

Unhinged post. Unbecoming of a PDF Think Tank analyst.

Unhinged to a hyper nationalist propagandist like you maybe.

It was a statement of fact.

no rational person outside of the PDF fantasy world in the real world would state against the obvious.

Any nuclear first strike on another country with a massive nuclear Arsenal would result in massive retaliation.

Last edited:
ٖFor every source which is being pointed with current affairs. If a single one is proven wrong; members shall know that action will be taken accordingly. Do not share without proper home work & using a credible source.
Can you point me to the tweet in question.. I will verify if it is true ..if not I will delete it..

Soft-Warning
It’s sad that so many innocents had to die today because of Putins inferiority complex. He desperately wants to be recognized as an equal to the US, yet knows they never will. Therefore he has to take his frustrations out on a weak foe.

To be honest, Putin sounded senile and out of touch with reality in his hour long rant.

So many innocents had to die? Save the crocodile tears you morally bankrupt fraud.

American terrorists have slaughtered millions in Korea, Vietnam, Serbia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, Yemen.

American terrorists have dropped Agent Orange, depleted uranium and white phosphorus on civilian populations causing millions of disturbing birth defects.

no rational person outside of the PDF fantasy world in the real world would state against the obvious.

Any nuclear first strike on another country with a massive nuclear Arsenal would result in massive retaliation.

Yikes

no rational person outside of the PDF fantasy world can argue. Any nuclear first strike on another country with a massive nuclear Arsenal would result in massive retaliation.

Major countries don't fight war directly.

Ukraine was just a proxy front like many other small weak nations that were destroyed.

That's all.

There is only one thing that is Geopolitics, rest of the mantra is just crocodile tears.

Major countries don't fight war directly.

Of course, major countries do not directly go to war.

But unfortunately, there are people here who treat war more like a fictional video game.

For example, they think one massive nuclear-armed country can nuke another massively nuclear-armed country without expecting retaliation.

It’s sad that so many innocents had to die today because of Putins inferiority complex. He desperately wants to be recognized as an equal to the US, yet knows they never will. Therefore he has to take his frustrations out on a weak foe.

To be honest, Putin sounded senile and out of touch with reality in his hour long rant.

Ironic coming from someone whose country invaded/interfered with over 70+ other countries post WW2 only to further itself by plundering and looting others like the native Indians before them who were almost extinct to fuel your greed. lets not kid ourselves like your country is a saint where its morals are not to be questioned..

P.s I don't condone Putin's move either..

Last edited:
If the situation keeps going the same way it's only a matter of time before the whole world is engulfed in flames. This might be an attempt by the Russians to check how far they can push before they are pushed back - it takes one small miscalculation for one party to act with excessive aggression and things can easily spiral out of control.

This reminds me of the Cuban missile crisis, Putin wants a legacy, this might be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom