What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said Minsk agreement was signed before. My point is that Russia has proven time and again that it cannot be trusted. Why would Ukraine ever stick to an agreement made in bad faith?

Ukraine had no choice but to seek membership, because it was clear that Russia was seeking to annex more Ukrainian territory.

I think you're misunderstanding something.

There is no NATO bluff, because NATO didn't promise to defend Ukraine militarily. Ukraine is not a NATO member, so no, there is no #check & #mate.

On the topic of white blood, that I agree with, which is why I don't really care who wins or loses this war.

I refer to the mantra used by EU when referring to its engagement of Visegrad group of nations into it's fold with the premise of "NATO" deterrence. Remember 2008? The EU failed to capitalize the developments in Maldova and Bulgaria, too late now.

I knew this was going to happen. Was only a matter of time.

I refer to the mantra used by EU when referring to its engagement of Visegrad group of nations into it's fold with the premise of "NATO" deterrence. Remember 2008? The EU failed to capitalize the developments in Maldova and Bulgaria, too late now.
Words and capabilities are different, you and I both know it.

President Biden can yap he wants

It doesn't change the fact that Ukraine is not a NATO member.

The issue arises, when USA/NATO started to bait Ukraine for membership.
The USA doesn't want any scoundrel outside their doorsteps, so neither does Russia. It is that simple to keep regions stabilized.
Wherever one is bait for polarization, certainly there will be problems as we are witnessing one here.

I never said Minsk agreement was signed before. My point is that Russia has proven time and again that it cannot be trusted. Why would Ukraine ever stick to an agreement made in bad faith?

Ukraine had no choice but to seek membership, because it was clear that Russia was seeking to annex more Ukrainian territory.
Because the alternative is war and getting steamrolled by Russian tanks? Don't ever assume Ukraine is equal to Russia. It's Russia who holds all the leverage in negotiations.

Also, NATO was never going to do anything to help Ukraine but Ukrainian gov were too blind by western propaganda.

@The SC if you are not sure about the source, don't share. Last reminder.

Regards,
About which source?

For the parachutist ..there is a video on YouTube too.. I have provided it..

Nothing is sure.. there are conflicting reports here and there.. I'm providing the sources.. Twitter should be reminded..

And rational people in the real world know that Putin will be nuked back to Oblivion
And rational people in the real world know that Putin would be nuked back to Oblivion should he launch a nuclear first strike.

It’s sad that so many innocents had to die today because of Putins inferiority complex. He desperately wants to be recognized as an equal to the US, yet knows they never will. Therefore he has to take his frustrations out on a weak foe.

To be honest, Putin sounded senile and out of touch with reality in his hour long rant.

That's not NATO, that's three nations.

Not the same thing.

Let's talk when and if Russia actually invades a nato nation.

Putin won’t even lay a finger on the Baltics. That’s really all that needs to be said about how Putin feels about taking on NATO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom