What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eastern Ukraine was not onboard with joining the EU. Once their president got kicked out they revolted. Russian has popular support in eastern Ukraine. Then there was the Minsk agreement that was agreed and signed clearly baring Ukraine from seeking to join NATO in exchange for Russia promising not to invade. What did Ukraine do afterwards? Try to join NATO.
So that means one region in a nation can hold the entire nation hostage?

The minsk agreement is shit, because the Russians pretty much proved why Ukraine should be joining nato.

Guess what? Ukraine only tried to join NATO after the Russians invaded and annexed crimea.

The amount of Russian and NATO propaganda being regurgitated on here is mind numbing.

To Putin, I say, early congratulations on your victory, which everyone expected. Good luck with rebuilding your lost military capabilities after this war, as well as becoming a Chinese puppet state, since China is the only country capable of saving your economic collapse.
Ukraine has no chance.

I don't know where Ukraine went wrong. Its a massive country with 45 million population yet is falling like flies.

Ukraine started to put more confidence in USA/NATO than herself.
USA/NATO did the same like this to Ukraine, 'Sher bun sher, assi teray naal aan, fikr naa kareen'.

So that means one region in a nation can hold the entire nation hostage?

The minsk agreement is shit, because the Russians pretty much proved why Ukraine should be joining nato.

Guess what? Ukraine only tried to join NATO after the Russians invaded and annexed crimea.

The amount of Russian and NATO propaganda being regurgitated on here is mind numbing.
You are disputing facts. Minsk agreement was signed after Russians invaded and annexed Crimea. Ukraine should have known better then to renege.

Sir, did you ever pay your tribute to USA/NATO what they did in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya?
In Ukraine, they played the same which they play with Pakistan from the decades of 60s to 80s and for same reason Pakistan though able to maintain its integrity but lost the Easter part.
USA/NATO policy is MAKE 'FRIENDS'/UTILIZE/DISCARD
Do you just post, without reading the thread?

2F056931-970F-4F9D-A262-6291B72C6748.png

Boris Johnson " We are not talking about a conflict in a far away country, we are talking about a conflict in a European country and friendly country". Loosly translated "we are talking about white blood here, you know when we bomb the shit out of brown people far far away... that's okay, but when white blood is spilt, we get really mad!"

But for all their bluster, this is the third time the Kremlin has called NATO's bluff. #Check & #Mate !

You are disputing facts. Minsk agreement was signed after Russians invaded and annexed Crimea. Ukraine should have known better then to renege.
I never said Minsk agreement was signed before. My point is that Russia has proven time and again that it cannot be trusted. Why would Ukraine ever stick to an agreement made in bad faith?

Ukraine had no choice but to seek membership, because it was clear that Russia was seeking to annex more Ukrainian territory.

Boris Johnson " We are not talking about a conflict in a far away country, we are talking about a conflict in a European country and friendly country". Loosly translated "we are talking about white blood here, you know when we bomb the shit out of brown people far far away... that's okay, but when white blood is spilt, we get really mad!"

But for all their bluster, this is the third time the Kremlin has called NATO's bluff. #Check & #Mate !
I think you're misunderstanding something.

There is no NATO bluff, because NATO didn't promise to defend Ukraine militarily. Ukraine is not a NATO member, so no, there is no #check & #mate.

On the topic of white blood, that I agree with, which is why I don't really care who wins or loses this war.

Putin didn't changed his schedule 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom