What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
non-Muslims living under Muslim rule and treatment of non-combattants just proves were anything but self centred. If you ever suggest Muslims have to take a side in this conflict again this is the response you will get from me I'm afraid.

I agree with some of the things you said brother besides I am Muslim myself and I agree we do have higher human rights but my point was the main issue that nobody can deny we are extremely self-centric people to an unhealthy level and I find being this much self-centric to be somewhat vain..

I remember few years back where a thief snatched a purse from an old muslim lady and the social media in my country went bunkers from other muslims and overreacting even dispatching 100 people to search the entire city to find a thief that has left hours ago it was over the top

Bidet logic...

Invaded.jpg

"All you see" is a T80BVM which is only in Russian army's inventory. You always come with the "muh do you have a proof it beloned to russians" when the vast majority of equipments shown aren't in ukrainian army inventory or when they are,in different versions.

You can't just accept the fact the "world's second most powerful" army is showing pathetic performances in the Ukrainian conflict and that the number of hardware destroyed or abandoned is astonishing. It was the army that supposed to take europe within 48 hours,seeing their performance even the Polish army could 1v1 them.
Please teach us to confirm that it is really a T80BVM. Where are the signs to point to the fact that it is really a T80BVM?

Close enough! :)

I agree with some of the things you said brother besides I am Muslim myself and I agree we do have higher human rights but my point was the main issue that nobody can deny we are extremely self-centric people to an unhealthy level and I find being this much self-centric to be somewhat vain
You need to read up on your deen my brother, because we are under no obligation to the non-believers other than to deal justly with them provided there is reciprocity, as well as if they are under our rule. Muslims which you hang around with may be self-centric, but Islam certainly isnt.

Just read your edit, see we cant paint all Muslims with the same brush. But our deen is perfect and I make no apology in saying this. We dont need the west or UN.

Interestingly the Russians are not making a spectacle of captured Ukrainians....
The Ukrainian keep confirming their Nazi roots.
it seems whitey and their puppets be it jews yindu or eu or ana or ukr put mote effort in propaganda war rather than real war no wonder they end up on the lossing side!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom