What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude , I was talking about ballistic missiles ....
I already answered you, dude. There's nothing that Ukraine can do to Moscow.

First of all, they have only SRBMs. So, Moscow is safe from their missiles.
Secondly, their missiles at best have inertial guidance system which puts their CEP at above 100m. So, again, it will be of no value but to terrorize Russian citizens. And Russians can just carpet bomb Kiev and call it a day if they want to. Russians are acting really merciful now. Nobody would like the Russians to get merciless.
Thirdly, Russia is protected by a very dense multi-layered network of air defense systems that are well-prepared for a few scarce shots. Ukraine cannot overwhelm Moscow's AD.
Fourthly, who in his sane mind would dare to target the capital of the world's largest nuclear power?

At this rate ,there won't be any Ukrain in next 2 month and Im sure eve if Russians are forced to withdraw , the they would destroy all Ukraine infrastructure .....

a lose_lose situation for Ukraine
The war will be over way sooner than 2 months.

From twitter.
Claimed to be J-10C cockpit.

FM0VZbqXIAMFjRu.png

I am sorry, but you could not ask me to indulge in a religious debate with you regarding Islam here, while you have the liberty to say all that you want, while I have already got the warning from admins.
Therefore, if you really want to discuss, then you have to face me at any neutral place where we both could bring our proof.
Yeah, a non-Muslim forum is not a neutral place, is it?! Unless you want to meet up in person, which is dangerous...for you. Heed the warning if youve been warned though.

You may want to check the history of slavery in Ottoman empire, which lasted decades after America has abolished it. Maybe that memory was not living because Muslims choose to ignore it.
Ottoman Empire was hardly an Islamic state, but slaves were treated better in Ottoman times than the condition of freemen in Europe. I think you have your timelines wrong, there were still slaves in America long after Ottoman empire was dismantled. So I invite you to check your history. You will never catch me comparing Islamic slavery, which was benevolent and necessary, compared to colonial slavery. Nothing you can say will change my mind, so let's agree to disgaree.

Ottoman Empire was hardly an Islamic state, but slaves were treated better in Ottoman times than the condition of freemen in Europe. I think you have your timelines wrong, there were still slaves in America long after Ottoman empire was dismantled. So I invite you to check your history. You will never catch me comparing Islamic slavery, which was benevolent and necessary, compared to colonial slavery. Nothing you can say will change my mind, so let's agree to disgaree.
I am a bit lazy so I just share the wiki link. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slave...re#Decline_and_suppression_of_Ottoman_slavery

All wars start from lower scale, even world wars. It is up to how daring the alpha can escalate the offense, which also requires the proper response from the antagonist, without whose cooperation, it will remain to be at the lower scale.

I am confident NATO will be defeated not in the short term future someone will eventually take it from them and figure them out. Planning a war for them also has to include a ridiculous large scale proportion planning. The capability to field a whopping 100-200m fighting force in multiple arena at once and from all axes. It would without a doubt become the biggest war in human history in scale but the key element is to bring it to them invading from the mediterranean, Atlantic ocean, From the Actic, Thru the eastern flank via Russia, thru Balkan, Greece, Italy, Iberia etc etc in one proned multiple offensive launches it would be an unprecedented scale never seen or heard before ever.. The Goal should be to entirely annex whole of West Europe within 6-7 years from top to bottom..

I dont think so. I have been all over Europe and America. I know how people treat me, if you're a white guy, you can walk around dressed in turbans and people will just think you're a bit eccentric or strange. If you're really into islam they would think of you as they think of a white communist or a hippie, i.e. someone that has just lost their way. They might even hate your ideology or religion, but at the end of the day, you're a white guy.

If you're an African in Europe or even better, in America, you can dress like a college professor and wear a 6 foot cross around your neck, you still get shot but the police.

Im sure someone tried this for a joke but if some 6 foot blonde guy dressed like an Arab walked around a nice neighbourhood and a black guy walked around in a suit, the chances are somebody will call the police because the black guy is out of place and looks suspicious.

People will assume the white guy is going to a fancy dress party and the Black guy is trying to kill them. Thats the world we live in.
I get your point but that's because they can't tell you're a Muslim. They assume that all Muslims are colored people by default.

You should see what kind of nasty comments people leave on the social media of European women that have converted to Islam or wear hijab. Anti-Muslim sentiments are at a high ever since 9/11. And it's even worse when you have been born a Muslim.

I dont use wiki as a source, though it is funny that ottomans were declining and suppressing their slavery whilst westerners were making it more of a thing and were more brutal in their treatment of slaves compared to Ottoman, thus proving my point. Besides, Ottomans were never a benchmark for Islamic jurisprudence on anything, you need to go to the Sunnah for that and im sure African slaves in the colonial period would rather be enslaved by the early Muslims than the west.

I am confident NATO will be defeated not in the short term future someone will eventually take it from them and figure them out. Planning a war for them also has to include a ridiculous large scale proportion planning. The capability to field a whopping 100-200m fighting force in multiple arena at once and from all axes. It would without a doubt become the biggest war in human history in scale but the key element is to bring it to them invading from the mediterranean, Atlantic ocean, From the Actic, Thru the eastern flank via Russia, thru Balkan, Greece, Italy etc etc in one proned multiple offensive launches it would be an unprecedented scale.. The Goal should be to entirely annex whole of West Europe within 6-7 years from top to bottom..
I think NATO will be defeated from implosion caused by obesity.

I dont think so. I have been all over Europe and America. I know how people treat me, if you're a white guy, you can walk around dressed in turbans and people will just think you're a bit eccentric or strange. If you're really into islam they would think of you as they think of a white communist or a hippie, i.e. someone that has just lost their way. They might even hate your ideology or religion, but at the end of the day, you're a white guy.

If you're an African in Europe or even better, in America, you can dress like a college professor and wear a 6 foot cross around your neck, you still get shot but the police.

Im sure someone tried this for a joke but if some 6 foot blonde guy dressed like an Arab walked around a nice neighbourhood and a black guy walked around in a suit, the chances are somebody will call the police because the black guy is out of place and looks suspicious.

People will assume the white guy is going to a fancy dress party and the Black guy is trying to kill them. Thats the world we live in.
It's not about the people, they are free to be racist and I won't blame them, their personal choice.

We are talking about Politicians, main stream medias, analysts, Officials,....

I dont use wiki as a source, though it is funny that ottomans were declining and suppressing their slavery whilst westerners were making it more of a thing and were more brutal in their treatment of slaves compared to Ottoman, thus proving my point. Besides, Ottomans were never a benchmark for Islamic jurisprudence on anything, you need to go to the Sunnah for that and im sure African slaves in the colonial period would rather be enslaved by the early Muslims than the west.
Also keep in mind that Ottoman was largely forced by Western world to stop slavery. It is good that they listened but less merit on their own.

Also keep in mind that Ottoman was largely forced by Western world to stop slavery. It is good that they listened but less merit on their own.
This is false, since the west still had slaves after the dismantling of Ottoman empire. So pure hypocrisy from the virtue signalling west, as expected.

I think NATO will be defeated from implosion caused by obesity.

I don't see that happening but what I see is live by the sword and die by the sword and that is the only exit for them otherwise we may never enter a new world order but in order for that to happen they will have to be undone and taken from them. There is no charity in the world especially from rising empires or falling empires... Empires come and go like the sunsets and they are just one page and one day their page will come to a conclusion and a new page will be written and that is just how life is in truth.. The Roman Empire, Abbasid, Rashidun, Ottoman, Mughal, Mamlukis, Tang, Russian Empire, Ayubbid, Ancient Egypt, Assyrians, Mongols etc etc all came and went

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom