What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Lavrov, there are no war in Ukraine, and Russia is not invading Ukraine.

Well, I guess this is already one step up, at least Russian government acknowledge that there is an independent country called "Ukraine" and it's not just "Little Russia" as per Putin...
Lavrov is a liar. He makes Russia to a country of liars. He once wanted to fly to Serbia however the airspace was closed his trip canceled. How embarrassing it is. Obviously nobody want to see a liar flying over their country.

Aren't they ?
Hmm. 0% of nato troops in ukraine.
Something like 2-5% of weaponry reserves supplied to ukraine, by only part of nato countries?

Far from it. Only real sable rettling that has negative impact on nato is from economic warfare between the blocks.

Eve
It will be shut down anyways or do you believe Europe will continue any trade with Russia?
Eventually it will be shut. Europe better look gas supplier from other sources and Russia better sell their HC to other countries. Two powers seriously not get along together for the coming decade.
But my question is who will supply oil and gas to Europe when no more come from Russia? Oil may be easy, you can sell the off the shelve crude. But for gas, it is a different story

Eve

Eventually it will be shut. Europe better look gas supplier from other sources and Russia better sell their HC to other countries. Two powers seriously not get along together for the coming decade.
But my question is who will supply oil and gas to Europe when no more come from Russia? Oil may be easy, you can sell the off the shelve crude. But for gas, it is a different story

The problem goes over Ukraine. Russia as facist empire has no future without dominating Europe. Putin knows this. Europe is manpower, tech and economic power. Russia has nothing of that.

We have to phase out gas. And also drill our own resources.

Nope. Only USA, Germany, UK, France, Poland, Australia, Italy and Greece send weapons and it appears thats more than enough to make this a horror for putins empire of dirt.

Russia was completly crushed at Kiev, devastated at Kharkov. Lost 11 generals, roughly 30.000 soldiers...more than its long war with Afghanistan..lost its flagship and one of its only 4 troop transport ships.

Russia also lost all its infrastructure in Europe. Build in 50 years.

That is losing amigo, losing war, losing worldwide. Russia now is a chinese colony with no way back out of that trap.

Tell me how russia could balance chinese power over it, when it has no alternative?
Belgium as run out of space weapons to send Ukraine....just saying.
Mercs from as far as Korea Australia and USA.
Anyways if you think Russia started building assets in the west 50 years ago that would have been 1982 the height of the cold War....seriously man??
Regarding losing war ...I agree. Russia should not have invaded and NATO should not have encouraged Ukraine to join. Ultimately its the average poor soul on both sides of teh conflict that dies and loses. The rich old men that start wars sit calming drinking wine etc.
Balancing Chinese power? I don't understand your question.

Belgium as run out of space weapons to send Ukraine....just saying.
Mercs from as far as Korea Australia and USA.
Anyways if you think Russia started building assets in the west 50 years ago that would have been 1982 the height of the cold War....seriously man??
Regarding losing war ...I agree. Russia should not have invaded and NATO should not have encouraged Ukraine to join. Ultimately its the average poor soul on both sides of teh conflict that dies and loses. The rich old men that start wars sit calming drinking wine etc.
Balancing Chinese power? I don't understand your question.

War stinks.

~

Hmm. 0% of nato troops in ukraine.
Something like 2-5% of weaponry reserves supplied to ukraine, by only part of nato countries?

Far from it. Only real sable rettling that has negative impact on nato is from economic warfare between the blocks.
that 2-5% made Belgium ran out of weapon

that 2-5% made Belgium ran out of weapon
They have run out of weapons to send as in “what spare weapons they had laying around and willing to part with. “

They have alot more but ofcourse keep these for their own national defense purposes.

Also belgium is a tiny conponent of total nato might. usa now send 100 howitzers but still has another 900 for instance.

According to Lavrov, there are no war in Ukraine, and Russia is not invading Ukraine.

Well, I guess this is already one step up, at least Russian government acknowledge that there is an independent country called "Ukraine" and it's not just "Little Russia" as per Putin...

It's not a war. It is a military operation to protect Donbas children from Kiev artillery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom