What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you know that is a Russian tank? A Russian soldier wouldn't be taking a selfie on his own country's destroyed tank. That would cause a court martial. That is a Ukrainian tank. Try to bring stories that are available. Some of us are paying attention, remember.

The BTR-MDM is only in service within the Russian army. (Airborne troops) If indeed you would "pay attention" you wouldn't waste your time writing this comment.

weapons and Ukraine has proven to be quite a match my friend

If America invades Russia then China invades Taiwan in response. America can kiss Taiwan good bye forever.
But i'm also worried China might think this is the best time to attack Taiwan. whyyyy???? well the west has more or less run out of ammunition, so what would they use to fight China if hostilities with Taiwan breaks out?? JUST my thoughts btw!

But i'm also worried China might think this is the best time to attack Taiwan. whyyyy???? well the west has more or less run out of ammunition, so what would they use to fight China if hostilities with Taiwan breaks out?? JUST my thoughts btw!
China is a smart nation. They are not going to attack now. They should wait till 2040. By that time China would be the undisputed military superpower.

If America fights Russia then America has no more energy to fight China.

How do you know that is a Russian tank? A Russian soldier wouldn't be taking a selfie on his own country's destroyed tank. That would cause a court martial. That is a Ukrainian tank. Try to bring stories that are available. Some of us are paying attention, remember.

Because you don't have eyes and/or don't know the vehicle type.
MAXIMUM it's a destroyed - CAPTURED by Ukrainians - Russian BTR-MDM (VDV APC based on BMD-4M).

The BTR-MDM is only in service within the Russian army. (Airborne troops) If indeed you would "pay attention" you wouldn't waste your time writing this comment.
Correct.
MAYBE it was captured by Ukrainian forces before destroyed.
That's the only possibility it "wasn't Russian".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom