What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twitter will translate.

World first micro missile to hunt snipers, helicopters and armour cars.

China enemies cannot run, cannot hide and remain eternally young. . .

πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯

πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³ WANG SUI WANG WANG SUI 萬歲 萬 萬歲 πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³

πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

:pleasantry:

Imagine if China send 10 Y20 planes to Russia packed with these.

And if NATO really be cute and funny with Russia, additional Chinese military hardware be send as well.

China recognised the concerted efforts by USA and NATO to weaken or kill Russia is but the opening move to kill China, and China will not allow that to happen.

China will rather the war be fought, and won in Ukraine.

WhatsApp Image 2022-05-24 at 12.59.24 PM.jpeg

Last edited:
How do you know that is a Russian tank? A Russian soldier wouldn't be taking a selfie on his own country's destroyed tank. That would cause a court martial. That is a Ukrainian tank. Try to bring stories that are available. Some of us are paying attention, remember.
I don’t think someone that believes an APC is a tank has anything to add to the discussion

I don’t think someone that believes an APC is a tank has anything to add to the discussion
Russian tanks seem to be in the air and the helicopters on the ground. No wonder if we are having problems identifying russian material.

Within the next few weeks Ukraine will be receiving:

12x PZH2000
18xM777
6xCaesar
4xHIMARS
6xM270s
Over 20x M109s

Within the next few weeks Ukraine will be receiving:

12x PZH2000
18xM777
6xCaesar
4xHIMARS
6xM270s
Over 20x M109s

Seems few. Ukraine will need at least 500 artillery if not more. Russia already has thousands of artillery in Donbas and is manufacturing thousands more with the printing of hundreds of billions of dollars worth of money fresh off the printing press.

But i'm also worried China might think this is the best time to attack Taiwan. whyyyy???? well the west has more or less run out of ammunition, so what would they use to fight China if hostilities with Taiwan breaks out?? JUST my thoughts btw!
I don't think artillery AMMO is that important in the pacific, Battles will be won by missiles + air + Naval power projection.

I don't think artillery AMMO is that important in the pacific, Battles will be won by missiles + air + Naval power projection.

J-20 would whip F-16 in the air. Chinese air and sea blockade would cause massive famine in Taiwan starving millions of Taiwanese to death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom