What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was news couple of days ago that all Russian naval ships in black sea have already been destroyed.

Is this a new ship that Russia moved into Black sea?

Russian Flagship Moskva hit by two missiles and sunk. Tor anti-missile system failed to defeat incoming missile and tug hit. Is anyone else getting the impression that Russians are putting these systems on their vessels for decoration, morale and propaganda purposes and that they are in fact pretty sh--?

Russian Flagship Moskva hit by two missiles and sunk. Tor anti-missile system failed to defeat incoming missile and tug hit. Is anyone else getting the impression that Russians are putting these systems on their vessels for decoration, morale and propaganda purposes and that they are in fact pretty sh--?

Lets just say Snake Island is one of the last places I'd want to be assigned if I was a Russian soldier, because eventually Ukraine will get around to striking it with HIMARS/M270.

There were couple of other Russian black sea fleet ships that were destroyed. Not just Moskova.

Lets just say Snake Island is one of the last places I'd want to be assigned if I was a Russian soldier, because eventually Ukraine will get around to striking it with HIMARS/M270.

Ukraine war proved that Russian equipment and Russian military is no match to Western and Turkish equipment.

The US has only given $5.5B in military aid to Ukraine to date. This is pennies for the US. What the US has given is a very small portion of US firepower.

5 billion is pennies for the US. 5 trillion would be more like it. Hell, it takes the US only a month to print 5 trillion dollars fresh off the printing press.

Ukraine war proved that Russian equipment and Russian military is no match to Western and Turkish equipment.

Equipment is only a part of the equation. Americans got their arses legit handed to them by a bunch of rag tag Taliban in Afghanistan despite overwhelming advantage in equipment.

Ukraine cannot afford to do that. If Ukraine strikes Snake island with HIMARS / M270 then Russia strikes Kiev with Iskander and thousands of civilians in Kiev would be killed.

The increasing number of platforms of the Russian navy in the Black Sea was a concern issue for Turkiye.

While Russia has already had numerous problems in the production of large-tonnage ships in recent years, and almost all of its modernization plans were behind schedule; There was a special effort and platform planning so that the Black Sea fleet would not be affected by this. And While the Russian navies urgently need platforms in every region, it is very difficult to transfer frigates from one navy to another.

In this respect, The erroneous doctrinal approach of the Russian Black Sea Navy in the Ukraine War and the loss of an excessively many platform, gave Turkiye a minimum of 15 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom