What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU is an occupied colony in reality. Papa US has bases all over EU member states under NATO. EU can't even fart without asking for US permission. I wouldn't be too proud of your self made construct of wealth when in reality EU citizens are nothing but slaves to American colonial commercial interest.
🤣 sure

Russia uses mass artillery fire to shell everything in their path. They move infantry in, they get obliterated and retreat. The shelling starts all over again, rinse and repeat.

Cutting/sabotaging supply lines is truly essential.

Russians spend 150t+ of ammo per day, the only way they can sustain that is by delivery by rail.

An army which used to having 150t of ammo for everything will surely stumble in short term.

I doubt these were volunteers, more like US/UK special forces disguised as volunteers.

Why would you think that? Nothing would suggest the US is sending SF into Ukraine under volunteer disguise to fight against the Russians, and then get captured in a pair like this by Russian paratroopers while they're amongst a group of Ukranian fighters? Nah.

There's a large group of volunteers from the US and even from Canada going to fight there for some noble cause. The White House put out a announcement telling all individuals who have this idea not to go to Ukraine specifically for this reason. They don't want to risk any Americans getting caught as POWs or worst, dying in the process.

He's something else this Lavrov lol.

Russians spend 150t+ of ammo per day, the only way they can sustain that is by delivery by rail.

An army which used to having 150t of ammo for everything will surely stumble in short term.

HIMARS and M270 will be capable of striking Russian supply lines in depth.

We also saw a huge strike on a Russian ammo depot today near Severodonetsk, that will likely slow their advance further.

The US will also be providing targets for those HIMARs. I expect significant Russian targets to be destroyed.

The US will also be providing targets for those HIMARs. I expect significant Russian targets to be destroyed.

Those HIMARS will be bombed by attack choppers. Their days in Donbas are numbered.

These new Zala drones have really good EO compared to the older Orlan drones.

You sure talk a big game 🙄

Russia is China's protectorate. Touch Russia and you will see China's full wrath.

HIMARS and M270 will be capable of striking Russian supply lines in depth.

We also saw a huge strike on a Russian ammo depot today near Severodonetsk, that will likely slow their advance further.

Only if they have 300 km range guided missiles. Without that they are vulnerable to Iskander cruise missiles which have 500 km range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom