What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile in Ukraine...

View attachment 854377

Might as well just come clean and ask to rent the whole damn US Armed Forces at this point. US Gen. Miley saying Ukrainian's are losing approx. 100 soldiers avg. per day and approx. 300 avg. per day wounded.

Another thing the begging from Zelensky is getting boring even the damn Indians don't nag like this b1tch cunt does.

Meanwhile in Ukraine...

View attachment 854377
What a noob.

No interdictor class cruiser to make sure their enemies arent able to jump to hyperspace, no executor class super star destroyer to provide fire superiorty and no tartan class cruisers to provide AA support to the nearby TIE fighters and TIE bombers smh. He just wants 20 star destroyers. Thats like me saying i want a death star but no TIE fighters or turbo lasers to defend it smh

Might as well just come clean and ask to rent the whole damn US Armed Forces at this point. US Gen. Miley saying Ukrainian's are losing approx. 100 soldiers avg. per day and approx. 300 avg. per day wounded.

Another thing the begging from Zelensky is getting boring even the damn Indians don't nag like this b1tch cunt does.
How does he think he will repay the Westerners after the war? He wants to make his country a colony?

I think this @Apollon guy is suffering from mental instability.
Now he says he's not greek? He was bragging of being greek for months.

$100,000,000,000 is a joke price for a continental war really.

US spent more in just 1 year fighting donkey cavalry in Aghanistan.
In adjusted inflation? ;)

It started to flourish when russia was so weak it could not harm tgem that much anymore
OK I guess we will have to disagree

Russians are so humiliated in Ukraine that they have to invent a narrative that they are fighting against the whole world and NATO,lmao.
So they are NOT?
The whole world is not supply weapons?
The whole world s mercenaries are not fighting Russian ?
But you are winning on tictok

Ps: I think the invasion was wrong and every people have a right to live as they wish including Palestinians and kashmiris

Last edited:

The Russians are losing similar numbers if not double that. Hundreds of Russian soldiers have been killed in Severodonetsk alone.

I had an idea for another meme....

BeFunky-collage(92).jpg

Poor Russian tactics
This is not ww2

Russia has 4 times the population of Ukraine. Russia can afford to lose 30 million people in Donba revolutionary war. Ukraine cannot afford to lose 30 million people in Donbas revolutionary war. Ergo, at the end of the day, Russia will win in Donbas revolutionary war.

Poor Russian tactics
This is not ww2

Russia uses mass artillery fire to shell everything in their path. They move infantry in, they get obliterated and retreat. The shelling starts all over again, rinse and repeat.

Russia uses mass artillery fire to shell everything in their path. They move infantry in, they get obliterated and retreat. The shelling starts all over again, rinse and repeat.

Latest Russian artillery have computerized fire control and automatic fire laying, deadly accurate and guided by drones. Word has it Russia is printing 100 billion dollars worth of money to build new artillery and drones for use in Donbas revolutionary war. It's going to get hot in Donbas.

Last edited:
Well if they are retreating why is Ukraine losing ground ?? Please stop the tictok victories and get with reality

Well if they are retreating why is Ukraine losing ground ?? Please stop the tictok victories and get with reality

Russia has gained little ground, maybe a couple dozen kms. In fact, Ukraine has regained nearly the same amount of territory on other fronts. In the grand scheme of things, its not much movement.

Russia has gained little ground, maybe a couple dozen kms. In fact, Ukraine has regained nearly the same amount of territory on other fronts. In the grand scheme of things, its not much movement.

Donbas revolutionary war, just like covid-19, is permanent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom