What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Odessa sits on the coast of the Black Sea and is a port city. So they really really would like to take it. But the way things are going right now I don’t think they have a chance now

What are you smoking please?
Being a realist and not dreaming of victory that isn't coming. But your answers to my question would be a good start. If the US feel justified in Nuking Japan to end the war quickly then why can't Russia use the same doctrine? This is just a cold blooded analysis and not a view.

Russia has no chance of taking Odessa
It's just the usual "hope" dream of Russian loyalists and bum chums thinking somehow Russia will pull out a rabbit out of the hat, meanwhile in typical crazy dictator, Putin keeps seeking his Wunderwaffen to "conquer" Ukraine.

Being a realist and not dreaming of victory that isn't coming. But your answers to my question would be a good start. If the US feel justified in Nuking Japan to end the war quickly then why can't Russia use the same doctrine? This is just a cold blooded analysis and not a view.
That will never happen, the moment a strategic weapon is deployed it’s “game on” and we all end up dead.

We did not negotiate with Hitler. We wont negotiate with Pussolini.

Millions of dead russians is a price im more than willing to pay
Hitler didn't have nukes to wipe out the world.

The Russians have lost it. The US would bulldoze Russia. The rate of Russian losses we've seen in
Ukraine is nothing compared to what the US would inflict.
Hahah what are they going to target US bases with?

This cold war piece of shite?
1654276741701.png

Putin's Russia is Kaput:

Strategy is clear, dissolve Russia in Ukraine. Kill as much of their soldiers as possible on constant rate and kill their officials. Like that governor who was blown up while visiting his mother.
Donbass will be in constant war state. At same time the attacks in russian infrastructure inside Russia should continue.
Russia can today flatten entire Ukraine by carpet bombing the shit of it or just simply nuking it. Ukraine and West can’t do shit about it.

They have been playing gently uptill now and Ukrainians and their handlers should hope they continue to do that.

Stop fantasizing, What stops Russia from flattening Kiev with a Dresden type blitz or dropping Two nukes like Hiroshima and Nagasaki? You think NATO will retaliate? Russia is playing with gloves on, be careful the day they take the gloves off. Peace will only come through negotiation, why not negotiate now than millions of dead later?
Yes, what exactly did stop Russia from firebombing Kyiv? They have no problem level Kharkiv or Mariupol, so exactly why they aren't doing it in the last 90 or so days? I have been in Kyiv, apart from a few apartment block being levelled. There were nothing even remotely damaged.

Let me give you a hint, there is a reason why Russia lost ~60 fighter in Kyiv area in the last 90 days or so, that place have more SAM than you can count, Russia have satellite, they know how heavy Kyiv was defended with Anti-Air.

As for nuking Kyiv. Well, considering Kyiv is around 469 miles from Moscow. Nuking Kyiv with any type of tactical nuclear device is probably going to be the same as nuking Moscow if the wind blow East, unless Russia have ways to control wind direction or radiation, they aren't going to nuke Moscow, oh sorry, I mean Kyiv...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom