What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
The amount of territory taken is less important than than its location. If Odessa is conquered, & the industrial region captured, the Russians will have severed Ukraines access to the sea, appropriated the offshore gas & vast mineral resources, including valuable lithium, & reduced Ukraine to Russias captive breadbasket, as it was in the days of the USSR

The amount of territory taken is less important than than its location. If Odessa is conquered, & the industrial region captured, the Russians will have severed Ukraines access to the sea, appropriated the offshore gas & vast mineral resources, including valuable lithium, & reduced Ukraine to Russias captive breadbasket, as it was in the days of the USSR

Russian Defense: Ukraine is fabricating new clips

Too early to say Odessa is saved. After Donbass, Odessa will be the new front. And Ukraine will be finished if they lost their sea access.

And Russia is not exactly dirt poor as you say. Don’t exaggerate please.

Looks like they have not learned the lesson after what happened to the last foreign legion which got hammered brutally.

Russia is a shithole. It is dirt poor. Odessa is stocked up with anti ship weapons. It will be protected.

Strategy is clear, dissolve Russia in Ukraine. Kill as much of their soldiers as possible on constant rate and kill their officials. Like that governor who was blown up while visiting his mother.

Donbass will be in constant war state.

At same time the attacks in russian infrastructure inside Russia should continue.

I think keeping this running for years is beneficial.

Lets not pretend history stops 8 years ago but go further back.

Ukraine was the bread basket of the soviet union, however 4 million ukranians starved to death under stalins rule.

This and more are the reason ukranians want sovereignity. One that was finally given to them 30 years ago, with a vow from russia to respect their safety and territorial integrity as long as ukraine would get rid of its many nucleair weapons.

However russia likes to either occupy its former warsaw pact “allies” or expects them to be subservient slaves to russian interests. As soon as ukraine wanted closer ties to the EU they influenced their corrupt puppet to rip up the agreement (against election promises) leading to the maidan unrests.

Seeing things fall out of their control, they invaded the first time. And used the russian fifth column (placed there by soviet population politics) as an excuse for an ongoing conflict and now a second invasion.

During the preceding years both committed war crimes, though nothing to the extent and one sidedness as russia propaganda claims.
With your kind of crap talk I know of an ideal place for you . :pleasantry:

Very soothing and you need not fear getting sunburn .

And where I do not see whatever you want to say:yay:

:omghaha:

Kharkov and Odessa are saved. What matters now is to completly destroy anything in donbass. Russia is dirtpoor and cant rebuild. Look at Mariupol which was Industrial center. Russia now has no plans above "beach resort".

Thats what its about. Till 2014 Ukraine was 100% under Russian controle. Now only 20% left and whats there gets destroyed. At same time Russia gets heavily damaged, NATO grows and Europe arms up.

And the best thing is, this can go on forever.
Stop fantasizing, What stops Russia from flattening Kiev with a Dresden type blitz or dropping Two nukes like Hiroshima and Nagasaki? You think NATO will retaliate? Russia is playing with gloves on, be careful the day they take the gloves off. Peace will only come through negotiation, why not negotiate now than millions of dead later?

With your kind of crap talk I know of an ideal place for you . :pleasantry:

Very soothing and you need not fear getting sunburn .

And where I do not see whatever you want to say:yay:

:omghaha:
Lucky for him, he doesn't live in that shithole of a country you call China!

Stop fantasizing, What stops Russia from flattening Kiev
Tell me you're clueless without telling me you're clueless!
laugh.gif

Stop fantasizing, What stops Russia from flattening Kiev with a Dresden type blitz or dropping Two nukes like Hiroshima and Nagasaki? You think NATO will retaliate? Russia is playing with gloves on, be careful the day they take the gloves off. Peace will only come through negotiation, why not negotiate now than millions of dead later?
What are you smoking please?

We did not negotiate with Hitler. We wont negotiate with Pussolini.

Millions of dead russians is a price im more than willing to pay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom