What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
German foreign Minister Baerbock just yesterday said we will continue to supply heavy weapons till Russia is crushed in Ukraine and no Bucha can happen again.
Germans can larp all they want, but entire Donbass is going to be Russian in a few months maybe less. Russians are advancing in East albeit slowly.

Kherson front is static. Ukrainian recent counter offensive proved to be a joke.

Why do you think it is good for black people? Communism is pretty bad for everyone, irrespective of skin colour
My response is aimed at a few self proclaimed communists here from Bangladesh and Pakistan. Communism is a cancer!

From people like me of course who send hard currency to the UK than the loud mouth little men like you.
Waaaaaaaambulance.... Typical response of someone who has nothing of value to come back with.

Something tells me you are lying

Because if you are on the dole, my taxes and the taxes of every working Briton pays for your tummy. Be greatful!

And yet you called out someone who is a reservist in the British Army... GTFO

Correction... The UK Government paid for my education, I am in my 40's, so most likely you were a sperm in your daddy's pants when I left school!

You will serve the UK or you are free to leave the UK, secondly don't compare me to any filthy brownie hindus.... Yuk!

Don't need to prove it to some random fuckwit on the internet, but I am ENGLISH, not BRITISH!

More footage of commies getting fucked in the arse!

Glory to Ukraine!

No!

As a Pakistani person, we have a certain saying!

“Whew, he's just an a****** to everybody at least he's not racist to everybody!

So we would prefer the butthead over the closet racist like you any day!

laugh-slam.gif

Brown banana, thinking that he squeaky white inside and that he as white as any other white

:pleasantry:

Off you go to where sun and moon never shine on and cockroaches and other low life there your bosom companions.

:enjoy:
Oh look another yellow commie cunt spotted! See how that works?

He's more than welcome in our country, because. Keep eating those watermelon seeds, you are clearly addled on communism and your brain has escaped reality.

Germans can larp all they want, but entire Donbass is going to be Russian in a few months maybe less. Russians are advancing in East albeit slowly.

Kherson front is static. Ukrainian recent counter offensive proved to be a joke.

Kharkov and Odessa are saved. What matters now is to completly destroy anything in donbass. Russia is dirtpoor and cant rebuild. Look at Mariupol which was Industrial center. Russia now has no plans above "beach resort".

Thats what its about. Till 2014 Ukraine was 100% under Russian controle. Now only 20% left and whats there gets destroyed. At same time Russia gets heavily damaged, NATO grows and Europe arms up.

And the best thing is, this can go on forever.

No!

As a Pakistani person, we have a certain saying!

“Whew, he's just an a****** to everybody at least he's not racist to everybody!

So we would prefer the butthead over the closet racist like you any day!
Me a closet racist? Hahahah, if you only but knew. But hey ho carry on. Perhaps you should read a few pages up why I have said what I have. And I will continue to say it, seeing brownies playing wannabe communities here is beyond funny.

Ukrainian Foreign Legion prepares to fight the Russians again in Donetsk

RUSI Reflects: The Russia–Ukraine Air War​

Justin Bronk
18 March 20227 Minute Watch

Research Fellow Justin Bronk shares the lessons he thinks Western powers should draw from the first three weeks of the Ukrainian air war, and what opportunities NATO countries now have to 'fill the gaps' in their defensive capabilities, in preparation for the possibility that Russian forces build back up after a potential ceasefire.

Kharkov and Odessa are saved. What matters now is to completly destroy anything in donbass. Russia is dirtpoor and cant rebuild. Look at Mariupol which was Industrial center. Russia now has no plans above "beach resort".

Thats what its about. Till 2014 Ukraine was 100% under Russian controle. Now only 20% left and whats there gets destroyed. At same time Russia gets heavily damaged, NATO grows and Europe arms up.

And the best thing is, this can go on forever.
Too early to say Odessa is saved. After Donbass, Odessa will be the new front. And Ukraine will be finished if they lost their sea access.

And Russia is not exactly dirt poor as you say. Don’t exaggerate please.

Ukrainian Foreign Legion prepares to fight the Russians again in Donetsk
Looks like they have not learned the lesson after what happened to the last foreign legion which got hammered brutally.

Ukraine has lost the war boast as much as you want. 20 Million refugees, infrastructure destroyed, economy in ruins, their women and children being abused in foreign countries, nothing to to be proud of sad as it is.
Ahem:
Russian military leadership continues to experience complications with sufficient force generation and maintaining the morale of mobilized personnel. The Ukrainian General Staff reported that the Donetsk People’s Republic’s (DNR) 1st Army Corps, under Russia’s 8th Combined Arms Army, is conducting forced mobilization in occupied areas of Donetsk Oblast.

[2] Russian forced mobilization is highly unlikely to generate meaningful combat power and will exacerbate low morale and poor discipline in Russian and proxy units.

The 113th Regiment of the DNR posted a video appeal to Russian President Vladimir Putin on June 2 wherein forcibly-mobilized soldiers complain they have spent the entire war on the frontline in Kherson without food or medicine, and that mobilization committees did not conduct requisite medical screenings and admitted individuals whose medical conditions should have disqualified them from service.

[3] Ukraine’s Main Intelligence Directorate additionally released an intercepted phone conversation wherein DNR soldiers similarly complained that physically unfit individuals were forced into service and that mobilized units are experiencing mass drunkenness and general disorder.

[4] Russian forces are additionally struggling to successfully rotate servicemen in and out of combat. Spokesperson for the Odesa Military Administration Maksym Marchenko stated that 30 to 40% of Russian personnel that rotated out of Ukraine refused to return, forcing Russian commanders to send unprepared and unmotivated units back into combat.

[5] This is consistent with complaints made by DNR servicemen that rotation practices are contributing to poor morale and dissatisfaction within units that have been forcibly mobilized.[6]

Source:

Drone surveys and determines the coordinates of Russian bombing of a Ukrainian target

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom