What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like by every measure that Ukraine will be able to liberate Kherson from Russian occupational forces in the next few weeks.

Extending beyond Kherson may be a problem if the Russians blow up all the bridges across the Dnjpro River, which given the advantage they have as occupiers, they may be decide to do. We have all seen how difficult it is to cross Rivers under combat conditions recently.

Ukraines focus is to hold the ground elsewhere as much as possible and to focus on breaking the land bridge between Crimea and Donbas which looks increasingly possible now.

Let us talk of the transgressions against Russia created by USA and NATO and the blatant killing of Russian speakers in Eastern part of Ukraine encouraged by USA and NATO that caused Russia to finally react after 8 over years of patience.

Why do you want to talk of the end part and not the way the war was caused by USA and NATO?

And you must be kidding if you think you a brown banana with the rights of white British and the same rights as that of the white financiers.

GROW UP!
OR YOU END UP WHERE THE SUN AND MOON DO NOT SHINE AND COCKROACHES ROAM
AS YOU OTHERWISE GOT NOTHING INTELLIGENT TO TELL ME OR ANYONE WITH BRAINS

YOU CAN TELL THE COCKROACHES THOUGH, AND THOSE ALREADY THERE.

View attachment 850587
Lets not pretend history stops 8 years ago but go further back.

Ukraine was the bread basket of the soviet union, however 4 million ukranians starved to death under stalins rule.

This and more are the reason ukranians want sovereignity. One that was finally given to them 30 years ago, with a vow from russia to respect their safety and territorial integrity as long as ukraine would get rid of its many nucleair weapons.

However russia likes to either occupy its former warsaw pact “allies” or expects them to be subservient slaves to russian interests. As soon as ukraine wanted closer ties to the EU they influenced their corrupt puppet to rip up the agreement (against election promises) leading to the maidan unrests.

Seeing things fall out of their control, they invaded the first time. And used the russian fifth column (placed there by soviet population politics) as an excuse for an ongoing conflict and now a second invasion.

During the preceding years both committed war crimes, though nothing to the extent and one sidedness as russia propaganda claims.

Cauldron worked in Mariaupol, Liman, Severodonets, etc.
Cauldron is if the defender is cut off from logistical support or friendly troops. Encircled.

mariupol is an exemple. Happened already at start invasion though.

Liman? No, forces retreated
Severodonetsk, no, forces retreated to lisischansk.

For 2 months we have been hearing daily claims that the ukranian donbass troops are going to be encircled and destroyed…..this never happened. Which is logical seeing the russian advances are very very slow

It’s you who lives in fantasy. Ukraine is not Swiss. The Swiss neutrality is respected by Germany, France, Italy. Ukraine neutrality is respected by whom?
Russia conducts a war of extermination no propaganda can hide it. Putin has put his intentions in his manifesto.
Any aggressor needs an excuse. Oppressing russian speaking population is old an excuse. Nazi? you are dumb!
Chinese invasion of Vietnam used the same excuse they said we oppressed chinese speaking population.
Yeah. And they are completely ignorant to the fact that the soviets regularly employed such population relocation tactics to supress the locals and gain influence through a russian fifth column.

Actually ukranian security and sovereignity was supposed to be respected by russia as part of the deal to give up the ukranian nukes. We see again how “trustworthy” the russians are.

The German gov gets the greenlight to spend 100 billion euros extra on weapons purchases. The biggest opposition party in Bundestag has given their Ok.
The biggest ever military build up in history.
New fighter jets: Typhoon, F35, FCas.
New tanks
New helicopter
New missile umbrella against aerial attack
New warships
Now Moscow accuses Germany of re-militarization.
Funny.

Eurofighters land at the Mihail Kogalniceanu air base, in Constanta

A German Eurofighter lands at Mihail Kogalniceanu air base near the Black Sea, in Constanta, Romania, February 17, 2022. Inquam Photos/George Calin via REUTERS

but there would be no technical issues preventing arming Rafale-C/B with up to 39 Meteors and 9 MICA-NG

Wuuuuuut?!?! LOL! Are you serious? 39 meteors AND 9 MICAs on a single Rafale? :lol:

I surprised myself getting to that phrase considering how long and packed with stats and info that post was. Not sure why you got an infraction for it, I didn't see anything derogatory but then again, I did skip through some of it just so I wouldn't fall asleep. But that 39 + 9 missiles on a single Rafale made me fall off my chair. :D

And where is the source for the uranium exports list you posted a week ago that I asked you for? If you want readers to take you seriously, post sources on lists and things of that sort. It would help your cred a lot more.

Let us talk of the transgressions against Russia created by USA and NATO and the blatant killing of Russian speakers in Eastern part of Ukraine encouraged by USA and NATO that caused Russia to finally react after 8 over years of patience.

Why do you want to talk of the end part and not the way the war was caused by USA and NATO?

And you must be kidding if you think you a brown banana with the rights of white British and the same rights as that of the white financiers.

GROW UP!
OR YOU END UP WHERE THE SUN AND MOON DO NOT SHINE AND COCKROACHES ROAM
AS YOU OTHERWISE GOT NOTHING INTELLIGENT TO TELL ME OR ANYONE WITH BRAINS

YOU CAN TELL THE COCKROACHES THOUGH, AND THOSE ALREADY THERE.

View attachment 850587
I know it must be difficult for your racist and tiny brain to process, but I do enjoy all the rights and privileges of any other citizen in this country.

Now if you want to take your filthy mentality elsewhere... as for Russia, Putin's Russsia is toast. Ukraine will break the bear.

Russia is officially bankrupt.

So lets talk geopolitics.

Situation januari:
Europe and russia starting closer ties. Germany close to open nordstream 2 (despite american pressure)

European defense spending/readiness all time low.

Usa/EU relations weakened (thanks to trump and continuing differing interests)

Capacity gas supplied to europe 10 times that compared to gas to china

Ukraine in frozen conflict. Seeking closer ties eu and nato, but still remaining far away in this process.

Now russia COULD have sought diplomacy and trade to resolve matters with ukraine, then gain immense wealth through trade and european integration.

HOWEVER, they preferred their “stick and..stick” apporach..what the soviets always had done and why so many former warsaw pact came running and screaming to nato for protection.

Sure…if they could have pulled off a full takeover in a week…things would return somewhat to normal. By the time the EU would have finished their first debate things would be over already.
(though still high risk of long insurgancy and long troubled relations/sanctions).

However now russia is:
100 days in a war of attrition with no exit in sight. High russian losses of men and military equipment…constant inflow of arms and support for ukraine.

Under heavy long term sanctions…from their main customers….now thanks to the post corona trade issues this disruption is good for resource prices…in a few years they will lose most of their market. And china will then be able to set the price…

Nation building moment in ukraine…against russian influence. Full in western camp now.

Usa gained the opportunity to get europa back in its grasp

As a result of russian aggression, nato is set to expand with multiple countries.

Nato vs russian military spending was already heavily lopsided….now europe is doubling defence spending…dwarfing the russian spending even more.

European/russian ties heavily damaged for many years.

A complete disaster really….the pain is buffered by the high resource prices (eu did unfortunately not stock up on gas…the idiots…) but this will be temporary. Russia will get hit militarily, economically, and in prestige that will set them back decades.

Winners? USA, China.
Losers? Russia, Ukraine, EU, third world nations (food prices)

So lets talk geopolitics.

Situation januari:
Europe and russia starting closer ties. Germany close to open nordstream 2 (despite american pressure)

European defense spending/readiness all time low.

Usa/EU relations weakened (thanks to trump and continuing differing interests)

Capacity gas supplied to europe 10 times that compared to gas to china

Ukraine in frozen conflict. Seeking closer ties eu and nato, but still remaining far away in this process.

Now russia COULD have sought diplomacy and trade to resolve matters with ukraine, then gain immense wealth through trade and european integration.

HOWEVER, they preferred their “stick and..stick” apporach..what the soviets always had done and why so many former warsaw pact came running and screaming to nato for protection.

Sure…if they could have pulled off a full takeover in a week…things would return somewhat to normal. By the time the EU would have finished their first debate things would be over already.
(though still high risk of long insurgancy and long troubled relations/sanctions).

However now russia is:
100 days in a war of attrition with no exit in sight. High russian losses of men and military equipment…constant inflow of arms and support for ukraine.

Under heavy long term sanctions…from their main customers….now thanks to the post corona trade issues this disruption is good for resource prices…in a few years they will lose most of their market. And china will then be able to set the price…

Nation building moment in ukraine…against russian influence. Full in western camp now.

Usa gained the opportunity to get europa back in its grasp

As a result of russian aggression, nato is set to expand with multiple countries.

Nato vs russian military spending was already heavily lopsided….now europe is doubling defence spending…dwarfing the russian spending even more.

European/russian ties heavily damaged for many years.

A complete disaster really….the pain is buffered by the high resource prices (eu did unfortunately not stock up on gas…the idiots…) but this will be temporary. Russia will get hit militarily, economically, and in prestige that will set them back decades.

Winners? USA, China.
Losers? Russia, Ukraine, EU, third world nations (food prices)
Good analysis
About why Germany gas reserves run low. Very easy to understand. Unbelievable, but Germany biggest gas storage tanks belong to Gazprom aka Putin. He planned this war long hand. He emptied the tanks to close 0. Yes zero. Then he started the war. The Germans were naive. Germany even approved northstream 2 in opposition to the US. They are caught by surprise. The gas prices escalated. Putin smiled.
Putin plays a game of a gangster.

Russia is fucked you commie shitbird. Cry some more on the interwebs waaaaaa waaaaaa waaaaaa ma communism, waaaaaaaa.

When Russia-radiated waters flow along the Thames you will not be so confident.

**** Russia with a 12 foot dildo mounted onto a horny donkey.

Eh ? Don't put out your daily doings on the interwebz. And leave donkeys out of it please.

I'll drink a pint and piss it in your name if it makes you feel any better you pathetic wingnut. Everyone is ten men on the internet, only difference is I can back up the cheques my mouth is writing.

Now be a nice little brown boy, sit down and let the men do the talking. Putin wouldn't piss on your kind if you were on fire.

So you are a psycho, football-fan EDL type. I never pretended to be "ten men". And you must decide if you want to insult Putin or be respectful to him.

I'll tell you one thing fella, I'm not Going to mince my word with a filthy piece of shit commie like you who would justify Putins actions in Ukraine.

I really wish this were in person so I could let my fists do the talking with your stupid face. Alas I cant do that so I have to take satisfaction in the fact that showing you the mirror and revealing how insane your pro Putin rhetoric sounds.

You stupid cunt.

1. Yes I am a commie and what's your problem with commies ?

2. Putin is not a commie but even the Russian Communist party which differs with Putin on many things supports his government on the Ukraine operation.

3. Leave my gentlemanly face out of this, it might charm your sister and wife.

4. Why should my pro-Russia words sound insane but your pro-NATO words shouldn't ? NATO is a criminal, genocidal, war-criming, regime-changing and criminal proxy militias supporting entity since its establishment in 1949. Who is the insane one now ?

Last edited:
I dont have a sister but I will gladly Rodger your mother for you and spawn a better creature than you - you miserable commie cretin.

Yeah you so sound such a "better creature" yourself. :lol:

As for your beloved Russians, their soldiers are paving the fields of Ukraine with their blood and pushing up sunflowers and daisies.

Your poetic romanticism is right up there with the march of the SS 80 years ago. :lol:

Yes I am and proud to be part of it. It's called serving your country... And this is off-topic

I don't hate "Russians", I do however hate Putin's actions and the actions of his military in Ukraine.
If you feel that strongly then go and fight in Ukraine. Or is your loyalty only as far as the keyboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom