What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
The German gov gets the greenlight to spend 100 billion euros extra on weapons purchases. The biggest opposition party in Bundestag has given their Ok.
The biggest ever military build up in history.
New fighter jets: Typhoon, F35, FCas.
New tanks
New helicopter
New missile umbrella against aerial attack
New warships
Now Moscow accuses Germany of re-militarization.
Funny.

Eurofighters land at the Mihail Kogalniceanu air base, in Constanta

A German Eurofighter lands at Mihail Kogalniceanu air base near the Black Sea, in Constanta, Romania, February 17, 2022. Inquam Photos/George Calin via REUTERS

The fact that Germany will take its own defence and that of neighbouring countries is a welcome sign - it is sad/dissappointing that is took the invasion and occupation of a European Democracy for Germany to realise that when everyone has been screaming at Germany for decades to take defence seriously.......

So we are nearly two months after "Russia's second phase". Despite outnumbering the Ukrainians on every terms,after constantly revising their objectives down and levelling every town and village on their way,they only have been able to advance less than 20km from their initial positions and this at the cost of heavy human and material losses.

Seems like even encircling severodonest and lysychansk is too hard for them.

s1.jpg

s2.jpg

No you got the historical timeline mixed up to fit your political agenda. But that's normal for someone who doesn't want to be woke up. This discussion is way off course from this thread and long enough to nowhere.
Mao was well aware of the invasion plans before the invasion started, and started threatening to join the war as soon as the United Nations landed in South Korea.

No you got the historical timeline mixed up to fit your political agenda. But that's normal for someone who doesn't want to be woke up. This discussion is way off course from this thread and long enough to nowhere.
North Korea starts the war: June 25.
Incheon Landings Sept 15.
Chinese Warning. Sept 30.
We would not be here if the stupid claim that NATO started the Korean War had not been made.

1654272038107.png

So we are nearly two months after "Russia's second phase". Despite outnumbering the Ukrainians on every terms,after constantly revising their objectives down and levelling every town and village on their way,they only have been able to advance less than 20km from their initial positions and this at the cost of heavy human and material losses.

View attachment 850712
View attachment 850713
And for every day of those two months we see that somali al-shabab poster regurgitate kadirov twitter propaganda on how 20.000 ukranians are encircled ANY second now.

Or showing few pows or a handfull of
Demoralised ukranian troops as sign of a collapsing ukranian resistance ANY second now.

He's serving his adopted country in the reserves, what are you doing you stupid cunt? Lining up at the Job Centre no doubt? Or let me guess, driving an uber? STFU and learn to respect people. I am proud of people who come to our country and serve it.

If you love Putin so much get the **** out of our country, go to Russia if they will have you. Pathetic lot!

He's serving his adopted country in the reserves, what are you doing you stupid cunt? Lining up at the Job Centre no doubt? Or let me guess, driving an uber? STFU and learn to respect people. I am proud of people who come to our country and serve it.

If you love Putin so much get the **** out of our country, go to Russia if they will have you. Pathetic lot!
I am not even in the UK, lol. whether I am on the dole or driving Uber what is it got to do with you? UK is my country as much as yours. I paid taxes for your education and your fatherless child benefits. I will fight for whoever I need and want to , don't need your perverted hindjew advice. You most likely aren't British anyway. Now be a good little poodle and go and fight for Ukraine. You feel strongly for others to die for your cause now **** off and fight yourself.

I am not even in the UK, lol. whether I am on the dole or driving Uber what is it got to do with you? UK is my country as much as yours. I paid taxes for your education and your fatherless child benefits. I will fight for whoever I need and want to , don't need your perverted hindjew advice. You most likely aren't British anyway. Now be a good little poodle and go and fight for Ukraine. You feel strongly for others to die for your cause now **** off and fight yourself.
I am not even in the UK, lol.
Something tells me you are lying
I am on the dole or driving Uber what is it got to do with you?
Because if you are on the dole, my taxes and the taxes of every working Briton pays for your tummy. Be greatful!
UK is my country as much as yours.
And yet you called out someone who is a reservist in the British Army... GTFO
I paid taxes for your education and your fatherless child benefits
Correction... The UK Government paid for my education, I am in my 40's, so most likely you were a sperm in your daddy's pants when I left school!
will fight for whoever I need and want to , don't need your perverted hindjew advice
You will serve the UK or you are free to leave the UK, secondly don't compare me to any filthy brownie hindus.... Yuk!
You most likely aren't British anyway
Don't need to prove it to some random fuckwit on the internet, but I am ENGLISH, not BRITISH!

More footage of commies getting fucked in the arse!

Glory to Ukraine!

Azov, Aidar and Bandera types are dispersed all over the Ukrainian military but a lot of the military is also composed of civilians forcibly brought into it on the threat of long jail terms and those who vocally want to leave after this drafting are taken to destinations unknown. Go through the previous few pages of this thread and you will see vids of Ukrainian units saying they won't fight and one drafted person from just yesterday saying the previous lines.

After ? It was a very possible possibility hence the pre-emptive action by Russia.

Many Ukrainian scientists were voluntarily part of USSR's programs including space.

I don't hate The West but the Capitalist-imperialist governments of the West. :) You as a Westerner will live a much better life without Capitalism imposing on you everyday.

Oh Bucha... Whatever became of that "Russia-made genocide" ? :lol: Let me ask your German-Greek comrade @Apollon who during the time it supposedly happened was going on and on about ebeel Russians but he now speaks not one word about it, LOL, and during that time Russia was the first one to ask for impartial investigation. So you tell me what became of it.

German foreign Minister Baerbock just yesterday said we will continue to supply heavy weapons till Russia is crushed in Ukraine and no Bucha can happen again.

I agree with her.

On a sidenote i find Russia repulsive and rather ewwww. The more the contact is cut off, the better.

You have no clue how disgusting it is for someone with higher cultural standards to be forced near people with lower standards.

Something tells me you are lying

Because if you are on the dole, my taxes and the taxes of every working Briton pays for your tummy. Be greatful!

And yet you called out someone who is a reservist in the British Army... GTFO

Correction... The UK Government paid for my education, I am in my 40's, so most likely you were a sperm in your daddy's pants when I left school!

You will serve the UK or you are free to leave the UK, secondly don't compare me to any filthy brownie hindus.... Yuk!

Don't need to prove it to some random fuckwit on the internet, but I am ENGLISH, not BRITISH!

More footage of commies getting fucked in the arse!

Glory to Ukraine!
Did your father say that to your mother when he asked your mother if you were his child? -"Something tells me you are lying".

Unlike you I am sitting in sunny California and not some third world shitty colonial fantasist island led by a clown. Now stick to playing poker with children in the church English man and suffer the cold and rain while I bask in freedom and wealth in the USA. Suffer your low pay and the high inflation and the ever increasing dole queues in the land of lost hope and no glory. So ar$ehole where does the UK gov get money from? From people like me of course who send hard currency to the UK than the loud mouth little men like you.

View attachment 850712
View attachment 850713
The Ukrainians truly fight like lions.

but I do enjoy all the rights and privileges of any other citizen in this country.
laugh-slam.gif

Brown banana, thinking that he squeaky white inside and that he as white as any other white

:pleasantry:

Off you go to where sun and moon never shine on and cockroaches and other low life there your bosom companions.

:enjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom