What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
By your logic communist China can annex Chinatown in Manila. I am pretty sure 100 percent of chinese speaking Philippino want to be part of China. Fifth columns everywhere. What’s about Turk people in China? Can they join Turkey? What’s the Muslim population?
No that's not the logic. The logic is that you can't execute 100000 people then claim to hold fair elections.

No that's not the logic. The logic is that you can't execute 100000 people then claim to hold fair elections.
100k? Why not 100m?
Terrible
Where do you get the number?
People say you send Muslims to intern camps. Any resistance will be met by brutal chinese police. What is your response? When will China hold fair elections?

z03ttd2qfm571.jpg

North Korea invaded because South Korea engaged in mass executions of protestors in 10000s-100000s only a few years after South Korean independence. This began division of the country which was originally going to be united after decades of Imperial Japanese occupation.

This is the same justification to reunify Ukraine with Donbass after Russian occupation. Ukraine would absolutely be justified in striking back against Russia if Russia was executing 10000-100000 people are a time, then Donbass voted to join Russian Federation.
North Korea invaded South Korea because they could not accept that Koreans could choose their own government.
There were several communist uprisings in South Korea where anti-communists were executed, and the South Korean responded by executing communists.
The North Korean invasion resulted in more anti-communists civilians being executed.
North Korea can hardly claim that that their invasion had a humanitarian background.

Russia is however worse, since they appear to execute civilians without even a political motivation.
The executions appear to happen because they can.
I.E: pure evil.

And you have the nerve to say that you don't spread misinformation. This is blatantly wrong,

No, it's not.

and you know it.

So you have the capacity to read minds?

What I posted is entirely factual. That's all I know, and you should try to look up these facts if you aren't acquainted with them.

Also, Wagner Group, which works directly for Putin was literally founded by a fascist neo-nazi.

Wagner Group is not part of the national Russian army, it's a private security firm.

If you had actually read my comment correctly, you'd notice how I focused on public military institutions rather than private companies because, well, a state happens to be in charge of the former and not of the latter. As such, the fact that actual state institutions - read entire units of the national armed forces of Ukraine are fully in the hands of neo-Nazi grouplets, directly reflects the Kiev regime's orientation. And, there's no equivalent for this in Russia.

Having some private security company in the country which may include far right extremists in its ranks is one thing, allowing neo-Nazis to form their own regiments within the nation's official armed forces a completely different one. No serious analyst will put these two cases in the same basket.

Furthermore, the stories published in the west about Wagner itself have been questioned by independent (non-Russian) investigative media. It's far from established that this far right person, Utkin, was the actual founder of Wagner. As for working directly for Putin, that too is essentially a claim by western media. But in other news, private security firms tend to work for the government as external contractors (i.e. their staff won't be selected by the government), there's nothing out of the ordinary about that.

stop spreading blatantly false Kremlin propaganda.

These sorts of invectives won't hector me into silence. The points I made are yet to be proven wrong, so much for "blatantly false". In that sense, I'll keep debunking anti-Russian propaganda whenever I get the opportunity.

To even suggest that the Russian government is in any way comparable to its Ukrainian counterpart in terms of adopting neo-Nazi postures either smacks of a lack of knowledge or of plain intellectual dishonesty.

Let's not even mention the multiple, obvious distortions of reality and brazen untruths posted here in a recurrent manner by certain NATO and zionist apologists, but of course we're yet to see you find fault with those.

Last edited:
These ukie refugees have overstayed their propaganda welcome. people in the west are struggling with high inflation and energy eating into their purchasing power, and literally making them poorer by the day.
Do you live in the EU? You don't know!!!
We're fully committed at backing Ukraine and are scandalized with those dragging feet on arms supplies or by Russian Trojan horses of the likes of Orban...
BTW, crowd fundings to buy advanced weapons systems for Ukraine are more successful than the Telethon...

Any way, there's a very simple thing to do to stop this war : just announce that, let's say in 2 weeks from now, Ukraine becomes member of NATO, that a no flyzone will be imposed and standoff weapons will be retaliated proportionally => 4 for 1 : 1 cruse missile for Kyiv, 4 for Moscow, 1 for Odesa, 4 on on Leningrad... Then, let them 72 hours before the A-10s, EC-665s, AH-64s, AC-130, MQ-9, etc come : this is a No Drive Zone : Just look at the 1991 Highway of Death if you don't know what a NDZ is...
NATO packs about 65% of world's firepower, if Putin wants to fight NATO, he knows what he's in for, and we have huge nuclear arsenals too

ENERGY IS NOT AN ISSUE !!! FRANKLY, WE WERE JUST USED TO OVER CONSUMPTION!
You'd be shocked at how we're few affected by the economics : this winter, I spent not even the half at warming the house as in 2021, and in 2021, it was about the half of 2020, and it was decided prior to the conflict as Russia had always risen gas prices in the last two years : reinforcing isolation, reducing the temperature, actually, the only gas I used was for cooking and for water warming. Heating was provided by electricity where we have a 15,268 MWth NPP and a large wind turbines farm.
Moreover, the winter was mild and the summer started 7 weeks sooner than the usual date, now half of the NPP is stopped, we're mounting the new gen of Siemens turbines with 60% efficiency, instead of 35% for previous generation. This means next winter, instead of a 5200MWe cruise output and 5448MWe in case of surge, the NPP will be able to provide 9,160.8 MWe with 4 reactors of 3.817 GWth as near all of our 58 NPPs
To give you an idea, the typical Soviet-era NPP is a 6x 3.2GWth = 19.2GWth. Even upgraded with 3rd gen western turbines like the one Putler's Waffen-ZZ shelled near Zaporizhzhia, the output is only 6.72GWe max...

I wish ecologist useful-idiots didn't managed to have the Superphénix fast breeder closed! Fast-Breeder make nuclear energy a renewable one. You burn nuclear waste and neutron-activation produce more nuclear fuel than you burn... Guess who funds anti-nuclears? Oil and gas producing countries.

Avoid freeways with tolls, drive at 90km/h instead of 130km/h on freeway and 110km/h on motor-roads, spare on car use, moreover, these damn Renault small cars burn near nothing and are near maintenance free

FOOD IS NOT EXPENSIVE IN HARD DISCOUNT SUPERMARKETS.
Moreover, they sell near only de-branded stuff, get your usual Gervais, Danone or whatever big brand at half price or less : they all overproduce, so, the overproducing is simply sold to hard discount with another brand on the sticker!
EU's CAP (common agricultural policy) was on deliberate reduced output for years since overproduction was driving prices too low for peasants to make a living.
Therefore, CAP has been reboosted, next harvest will be gigantic.
So, just like for energy, all you have to do is to revise your consummers' habits, you switch from the Auchan super-mall to smaller Super-U, Lidl, Aldi then you're OK... Any way, they have exactly the same products with the house's brand.
BTW, we produce more wheat than Ukraine... Make no mistake, Ukraine only produces 6.5% of wheat, we produce about 8.5% and ruZZia about 16%, they're just way more into export while our wheat barely doesn't goes out of the EU market. Same stuff for the US wheat : their Mid-West output is gigantic; but it's for domestic production...

Don't you know that both EU and USA have gigantic intensive agriculture?
It's not here that your beloved Putin's deliberately engineering a food crisis will hurt! He's into starving the 3rd world to blame it on the sanctions on ruZZia when he's the one blocking Ukraine's wheat exports : Ukraine's output is too large to be transported by road/train only. Boats are needed an ruSSian navy attacks them.

IF YOU STARVE, GO AFTER PUTIN AND HIS CRONIES, WE CAN'T HELP, except at bringing you better weapons than the ruSSian ones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom