What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
By your logic communist China can annex Chinatown in Manila. I am pretty sure 100 percent of chinese speaking Philippino want to be part of China. Fifth columns everywhere. What’s about Turk people in China? Can they join Turkey? What’s the Muslim population?

100k? Why not 100m?
Terrible
Where do you get the number?
People say you send Muslims to intern camps. Any resistance will be met by brutal chinese police. What is your response? When will China hold fair elections?
I dare you to define "free and fair" election....

More nonsense .

No they don't " look alike ". The truth is you have never seen a Ghost UAV , nor do you have any idea what it looks like.

"The Phoenix Ghost, according to Kirby, is identical to Aerovironment Switchblades". You can listen to and see that statement from the below video at 4:19, put together by Defense Updates.

Now, do I listen to the words of John Kirby, the current Pentagon spokesperson, or a troll like you that doesn't add anything valuable to the current discussion? I think it is pretty obvious. Stop wasting my time my troll. I lose brain-cells in responding to you.

Not really, no.

Other than hollow ad hominems, you failed to produce anything in response to my comments. Let alone anything tangible and valuable.

In fact you claiming multiple times "not to be interested" in conversing with me, but then reappearing again and again with a fresh load of uninventive personal attacks is evidence that my "desperate defense of Putin" is far from ineffectual, and far from leaving you unmoved.

"Screw off with this bullshit argument"... this is your counter?

Wow, what classy, thought out, substantiated argumentation!

Keep telling yourself that.

In the meantime, I'd suggest to go slow on predictions. Social scientists don't really like to indulge in them for a reason.
That guy is a typical brown sahib. He comes up with tall claims e-g claiming that Kherson will be taken back by Ukies within weeks and other absurdities yet has the guts to claim that others are spreading propaganda.

Last time I challenged his ridiculous attitude he went crying back to mods, claiming that I am harassing him.

Notice the shifting propaganda narratives coming out of the west:

Brazen, hysterical screams of "Russia is losing the war! Ukraine will reconquer "occupied" lands including Crimea itself" (followed by steady Russian advances and unchallenged Russian battlefield superiority)...

Turning into a thoroughly annoyed, "we will bring Russia to its knees through economic sanctions" (followed by an upswing in Russia's macroeconomic indicators like the Ruble experiencing record exchange rates against western currencies)...

Which then gave way to a timid, "even if Russia defeats Ukraine, Moscow will be weakened to such a point that it will forever lose its status as a major world power".

:lol:

Isn't it amusing how pathetically desperate NATO and the zionists have become? It only took a special military operation by Russia to destabilize them to such an unbelievable extent, exposing their shaky foundations and inherent weaknesses like never before. Watching them fume with rage while clumsily trying to push their third rate propaganda made of ostensible untruths and rhetoric manipulation, which people increasingly manage to see through, what genuine delight.

Last edited:
ROFL, the Yankees, just like the Brits, are OUR creatures, even if they don't want to acknowledge, these are facts!
Why d'you think we lecture them the way we do and don't end bombed?
I agree they're rather bad children who don't listen to daddy, so they repeat errors we did before them, but you know, in the end, USA will take the right decision, they will just try all the wrong ones before doing so while they would have spared themselves these issues by listening to daddy....
Do you know at what you recognise good dogs to the USA?
US-made jet fighters ownership!!!
1554526476_pakistan-f-16-fighter-jet.jpg

54f36e1054880a2d01ae30150fd87de5.jpg

And, if you're the lapdog to our creatures...
You're an underdog...
Okay Frenchie. Dont go surrendering to Germany now and becoming their lapdogs

Not really, no.

Other than hollow ad hominems, you failed to produce anything in response to my comments. Let alone anything tangible and valuable. Congrats.

In fact you claiming multiple times "not to be interested" in conversing with me, but then reappearing again and again with a fresh load of uninventive personal attacks is evidence that my "desperate defense of Putin" is far from ineffectual, and far from leaving you unmoved.

"Screw off with this bullshit argument"... this is your counter?

Wow, what classy, thought out, substantiated argumentation!

Keep telling yourself that.

In the meantime, I'd suggest to go slow on predictions. Social scientists don't really like to indulge in them for a reason.
Bro, don't talk about substance when all you're doing is spouting Russian propaganda without a shred of evidence.

I'm literally just calling you out on it. It's up to you to prove your own claims, not me.

And what do you mean over and over again? This is the first time I actually came back.

This is why I call your stance absolutely bullshit, because you can even tell the truth of the things that happened between us.

You speak as if you're an intellectual, but other than the obvious propagandists here, no one believes anything you say.

Prove your claims, or shut up and learn.

Italian 155-mm FH-70 howitzers appeared in Ukraine. The howitzer was put into service in 1976. The FH70 is a towed/self-propelled howitzer. Howitzer rate of fire, up to 4-6 rounds per minute. The firing range of the FH-70 howitzer with conventional ammunition is 24 km, with American active-reactive ammunition up to 30 km. In general, the howitzer was successful for its time, provided that the gunners were well trained.

Since March of this year, Russia began using Su-57 aircraft in Ukraine, TASS reported. Although the bulk of the Ukrainian air defense launchers have already been disabled, there are still a number of S-300 air defense systems, Buk air defense systems and a large number of MANPADS. Su-57s in Ukraine “operate outside the zone of active destruction by air defense systems, using long-range missile weapons of the R-37M missile, with a flight range of 200 km.

The work of the combat crew of the Russian self-propelled guns 2S7M "Malka" in Ukraine. Self-propelled guns with a caliber of 203 mm are designed to solve special tasks - suppression and elimination of especially protected command posts, artillery, mortars, and armored vehicles.

A Russian armored personnel carrier was ambushed by mercenaries in Ukraine.. In the video, you can see a shot of a mercenary from an RGW 90 MATADOR grenade launcher at a Russian BTR-80, despite 2 hits, the BTR continued the fight and retreated into the forest, where it was abandoned by the crew and blown up by the Ukrainian army. The video is incomplete, there are no shots of a grenade launcher hitting an armored personnel carrier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom