What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro, don't talk about substance when all you're doing is spouting Russian propaganda without a shred of evidence.

I'm literally just calling you out on it. It's up to you to prove your own claims, not me.

My contribution was amply substantiated with easily verifiable, hard facts. And from start to finish. As opposed to your ad hominems, actually. So no, the burden of proof lies not on me in this context.

And what do you mean over and over again? This is the first time I actually came back.

I mean how you keep quoting me again and again. This happened more than once. Not that I particularly care though, but for someone who repeatedly claimed they're "not interested" in conversing with me (I can remember two such instances of the top of my head), there's clearly a bizarre contradiction here.

This is why I call your stance absolutely bullshit, because you can even tell the truth of the things that happened between us.

Oh, I certainly can and did.

You speak as if you're an intellectual, but other than the obvious propagandists here, no one believes anything you say.

Who are you referring to? NATO propagandists? Obvious and well known hasbara trolls?

Prove your claims, or shut up and learn.

I perfectly substantiated my statements. It's not my fault if you prefer to resort to personal attacks, and now insults too, rather than to conduct a civil discussion. Thence, I'd counsel to adopt some basic manners, in the absence of which one is hardly in a position to lecture others.

You just reposted another BS story. Repeating mistakes makes you look like a fool.
I like Hassan's nonsense-quotes of Putler's boyfriend...
_ Nuke clowns 2 - Copie.jpg

I should say hubbie as they got married in an undisclosed EU country with gay marriage just after Putler got divorced...
_Kadyrov-Putin gay flag.jpg

Aren't 'em lovely? It looks like Adolf and Rudolf (Hess) thus Rudolf had long made his coming-out there are many pictures of him wearing women clothes, make-up et all...
Kadyrov has excused about the BS he says : he's madly in love with Vlad...

A Russian armored personnel carrier was ambushed by mercenaries in Ukraine.. In the video, you can see a shot of a mercenary from an RGW 90 MATADOR grenade launcher at a Russian BTR-80, despite 2 hits, the BTR continued the fight and retreated into the forest, where it was abandoned by the crew and blown up by the Ukrainian army. The video is incomplete, there are no shots of a grenade launcher hitting an armored personnel carrier.

A drone was watching the BTR too. This video shows the drone footage in the end. It was hit multible times. Btw foreign volunteers are not “mercenaries”.

Since March of this year, Russia began using Su-57 aircraft in Ukraine, TASS reported. Although the bulk of the Ukrainian air defense launchers have already been disabled, there are still a number of S-300 air defense systems, Buk air defense systems and a large number of MANPADS. Su-57s in Ukraine “operate outside the zone of active destruction by air defense systems, using long-range missile weapons of the R-37M missile, with a flight range of 200 km.

Russia claims the ukrainian airforce and airdefence is destroyed, and they dont trust their multirole stealth fighter to operate above Ukraine. Its just a marketing gimmick. Loosing one would permanently bury the SU-57.

My contribution was amply substantiated with easily verifiable, hard facts. And from start to finish. As opposed to your ad hominems, actually. So no, the burden of proof lies not on me in this context.

I mean how you keep quoting me again and again. This happened more than once. Not that I particularly care though, but for someone who repeatedly claimed they're "not interested" in conversing with me (I can remember two such instances of the top of my head), there's clearly a bizarre contradiction here.

Oh, I certainly can and did.

Who are you referring to? NATO propagandists? Obvious and well known hasbara trolls?

I perfectly substantiated my statements. It's not my fault if you prefer to resort to personal attacks, and now insults too, rather than to conduct a civil discussion. Thence, I'd counsel to adopt some basic manners, in the absence of which one is hardly in a position to lecture others.
What hard facts, once again, you made a bunch of claims that were just a repeat of Kremlin propaganda, and are calling it hard facts.

Basically, it's just you saying "trust me, bro" and that's about it.

You can claim ad hominems all you want, but that doesn't negate my points.

My interest isn't in debating you, it's making you defend your points, which you've so far refused to do, because your points are indefensible.

Also, nice moving of the goal post.

You haven't told the truth, which is why you've failed to prove your claims so far.

You have not substantiated your claims, not a single one.

You made a bunch of unverifiable claims, and called it a day, and now you're offended that someone dared to call out your bullshit.

You try and pretend you have the moral high ground, but that's just your problem. This is what people like you do, when you cannot defend your points.

You claim correlation equals causation.

I say bullshit.

You retort back with "ad hominem" and "trust me, bro" as defenses for your claims.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom