What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wagner Group is not part of the national Russian army, it's a private security firm.
Mercenaries are not here for security, it's the contrary...
And ex-KGB dudes and ex-Spetsznaz operating from a country where PMCs (private military companies) are banned by the law...
Well, it's just like saying that CIA's Green Berets are not part of the US-Army:whistle:
_ ugly wagner resultat.jpg

No, it's not.

So you have the capacity to read minds?

What I posted is entirely factual. That's all I know, and you should try to look up these facts if you aren't acquainted with them.

Wagner Group is not part of the national Russian army, it's a private security firm.

If you had actually read my comment correctly, you'd notice that I focused on public military institutions rather than private companies because, well, a state happens to be in charge of the former and not of the latter. As such, the fact that actual state institutions - read entire units of the national armed forces in Ukraine are fully in the hands of neo-Nazi grouplets, directly reflects the Kiev regime's orientation. And, there's no equivalent for this in Russia.

Having some private security company in the country which may include far right extremists in its ranks is one thing, allowing neo-Nazis to form their own regiments within the nation's official armed forces a completely different one. No serious analyst will put these two cases in the same basket.

Furthermore, the stories published in the west about Wagner itself have been questioned by independent (non-Russian) investigative media. It's far from established that this far right person, Utkin, was the actual founder of Wagner. As for working directly for Putin, that too is essentially a claim by western media. But in other news, private security firms tend to work for the government as external contractors (i.e. their staff won't be chosen by the government), there's nothing out of the ordinary about that.

Rest assured I shall not be hectored into silence. The points I made are yet to be proven wrong, so much for "blatantly false". In that sense, I will keep debunking this sort of anti-Russian propaganda. To even suggest that the Russian government is in any way comparable to its Ukrainian counterpart in terms of adopting neo-Nazi postures either smacks of a lack of knowledge or of plain intellectual dishonesty.

Let's not even mention the multiple, obvious distortions of reality and brazen untruths posted here in a recurrent manner by certain NATO and zionist apologists, but of course we're yet to see you find fault with those.
ItS a PrIVatE SecUriTY FirM.

Do you even know how modern PMCs even work? Or what the fact that Putin hired them directed even means?

You have been proven wrong multiple times in this thread. You vowing to not remain silent is not an indication of oppression, but rather a clear sign that you are just desperate to defend Putin and his war crimes.

It's quite pathetic.

ZioNists and NaTO

Screw off with this bullshit argument. If this is the level of commentary that you're posting, then you deserve to be ridiculed.

No one takes you seriously for a reason.

Not western media.

The Sun is a tabloid, no other reputable western media outlet is reporting this.

Do you live in the EU? You don't know!!!
We're fully committed at backing Ukraine and are scandalized with those dragging feet on arms supplies or by Russian Trojan horses of the likes of Orban...
BTW, crowd fundings to buy advanced weapons systems for Ukraine are more successful than the Telethon...

Any way, there's a very simple thing to do to stop this war : just announce that, let's say in 2 weeks from now, Ukraine becomes member of NATO, that a no flyzone will be imposed and standoff weapons will be retaliated proportionally => 4 for 1 : 1 cruse missile for Kyiv, 4 for Moscow, 1 for Odesa, 4 on on Leningrad... Then, let them 72 hours before the A-10s, EC-665s, AH-64s, AC-130, MQ-9, etc come : this is a No Drive Zone : Just look at the 1991 Highway of Death if you don't know what a NDZ is...
NATO packs about 65% of world's firepower, if Putin wants to fight NATO, he knows what he's in for, and we have huge nuclear arsenals too

ENERGY IS NOT AN ISSUE !!! FRANKLY, WE WERE JUST USED TO OVER CONSUMPTION!
You'd be shocked at how we're few affected by the economics : this winter, I spent not even the half at warming the house as in 2021, and in 2021, it was about the half of 2020, and it was decided prior to the conflict as Russia had always risen gas prices in the last two years : reinforcing isolation, reducing the temperature, actually, the only gas I used was for cooking and for water warming. Heating was provided by electricity where we have a 15,268 MWth NPP and a large wind turbines farm.
Moreover, the winter was mild and the summer started 7 weeks sooner than the usual date, now half of the NPP is stopped, we're mounting the new gen of Siemens turbines with 60% efficiency, instead of 35% for previous generation. This means next winter, instead of a 5200MWe cruise output and 5448MWe in case of surge, the NPP will be able to provide 9,160.8 MWe with 4 reactors of 3.817 GWth as near all of our 58 NPPs
To give you an idea, the typical Soviet-era NPP is a 6x 3.2GWth = 19.2GWth. Even upgraded with 3rd gen western turbines like the one Putler's Waffen-ZZ shelled near Zaporizhzhia, the output is only 6.72GWe max...

I wish ecologist useful-idiots didn't managed to have the Superphénix fast breeder closed! Fast-Breeder make nuclear energy a renewable one. You burn nuclear waste and neutron-activation produce more nuclear fuel than you burn... Guess who funds anti-nuclears? Oil and gas producing countries.

Avoid freeways with tolls, drive at 90km/h instead of 130km/h on freeway and 110km/h on motor-roads, spare on car use, moreover, these damn Renault small cars burn near nothing and are near maintenance free

FOOD IS NOT EXPENSIVE IN HARD DISCOUNT SUPERMARKETS.
Moreover, they sell near only de-branded stuff, get your usual Gervais, Danone or whatever big brand at half price or less : they all overproduce, so, the overproducing is simply sold to hard discount with another brand on the sticker!
EU's CAP (common agricultural policy) was on deliberate reduced output for years since overproduction was driving prices too low for peasants to make a living.
Therefore, CAP has been reboosted, next harvest will be gigantic.
So, just like for energy, all you have to do is to revise your consummers' habits, you switch from the Auchan super-mall to smaller Super-U, Lidl, Aldi then you're OK... Any way, they have exactly the same products with the house's brand.
BTW, we produce more wheat than Ukraine... Make no mistake, Ukraine only produces 6.5% of wheat, we produce about 8.5% and ruZZia about 16%, they're just way more into export while our wheat barely doesn't goes out of the EU market. Same stuff for the US wheat : their Mid-West output is gigantic; but it's for domestic production...

Don't you know that both EU and USA have gigantic intensive agriculture?
It's not here that your beloved Putin's deliberately engineering a food crisis will hurt! He's into starving the 3rd world to blame it on the sanctions on ruZZia when he's the one blocking Ukraine's wheat exports : Ukraine's output is too large to be transported by road/train only. Boats are needed an ruSSian navy attacks them.

IF YOU STARVE, GO AFTER PUTIN AND HIS CRONIES, WE CAN'T HELP, except at bringing you better weapons than the ruSSian ones
1653844257179.png

Good french doggy. Your american masters are proud of you.

North Korea invaded because South Korea engaged in mass executions of protestors in 10000s-100000s only a few years after South Korean independence. This began division of the country which was originally going to be united after decades of Imperial Japanese occupation.

This is the same justification to reunify Ukraine with Donbass after Russian occupation. Ukraine would absolutely be justified in striking back against Russia if Russia was executing 10000-100000 people are a time, then Donbass voted to join Russian Federation.
Yeah, yeah, Stalin and Mao who ordered the invasion were so keen on the human rights:omghaha:
Do you know that the Soviet Union was also the #1 fundraiser for antinuclear protests in the West while, in 1986, they owned 45,000 nuclear warheads ????:crazy:

off topic (Will delete later)

@That Guy

I don't you see posting in the Pakistan Siasat section, yet Your quite active here, given the country has gone to the dogs and is in turmoil.. I'd like to get your prospective.. any comments?
I've mostly stuck to reddit when it comes to Pakistani siasat, at least when it comes to online.

The rest of the time is debating people in real life.

Since this is off topic, all I'll say is that I used to be very active, but have since given up. Since the new regime has taken away my voting rights, I no longer care. I'm now in the long process of getting my family out of Pakistan.

The ISW is saying the cost to gain ratio isn't worth it, and they're right. The cost has been far too great in donbas, and if you take all of Ukraine into account, even if Russia take all of Ukraine through some black magic type shit, they'll not recover for decades upon decades.

Russia's status as a major regional power and hopes of becoming a global power are now gone.

No that's not the logic. The logic is that you can't execute 100000 people then claim to hold fair elections.
Well, you're right : there were no elections after PLA did the Tien An Men massacre, rolling their tanks on unarmed protesters... No Saint Javelin then...

View attachment 849014

Good french doggy. Your american masters are proud of you.
ROFL, the Yankees, just like the Brits, are OUR creatures, even if they don't want to acknowledge, these are facts!
Why d'you think we lecture them the way we do and don't end bombed?
I agree they're rather bad children who don't listen to daddy, so they repeat errors we did before them, but you know, in the end, USA will take the right decision, they will just try all the wrong ones before doing so while they would have spared themselves these issues by listening to daddy....
Do you know at what you recognise good dogs to the USA?
US-made jet fighters ownership!!!
1554526476_pakistan-f-16-fighter-jet.jpg

54f36e1054880a2d01ae30150fd87de5.jpg

And, if you're the lapdog to our creatures...
You're an underdog...

You have been proven wrong multiple times in this thread.

Not really, no.

Other than hollow ad hominems, you failed to produce anything in response to my comments. Let alone anything tangible and valuable. Congrats.

You vowing to not remain silent is not an indication of oppression, but rather a clear sign that you are just desperate to defend Putin and his war crimes.

In fact you claiming multiple times "not to be interested" in conversing with me, but then reappearing again and again with a fresh load of uninventive personal attacks is evidence that my "desperate defense of Putin" is far from ineffectual, and far from leaving you unmoved.

Screw off with this bullshit argument. If this is the level of commentary that you're posting, then you deserve to be ridiculed.

"Screw off with this bullshit argument"... this is your counter?

Wow, what classy, thought out, substantiated argumentation!

No one takes you seriously for a reason.

Keep telling yourself that.

In the meantime, I'd suggest to go slow on predictions. Social scientists don't really like to indulge in them for a reason.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom