What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
These ukie refugees have overstayed their propaganda welcome. people in the west are struggling with high inflation and energy eating into their purchasing power, and literally making them poorer by the day.

They can no longer justify using taxpayers money to hand out freebies for propaganda. The West stronk resolve is starting to crack....

How many times are you going to spam the same pictures repeatedly?? being obnoxious and annoying is not a good way to convince people of your views....

I have used the ignore button. Use it liberally.

Nice try. Severodonesk is not captured by the russians, and the fighting “near” Slavjansk, actually battles south of Lyman, is a completely different frontline. You just reposted a BS story.

Reflection of the counterattack of the Armed Forces of Ukraine near Avdiivka.
A quadcopter of one of the UAV units found an armored group of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, which was preparing to counterattack. The coordinates were transferred to the headquarters and our artillery was connected.

Not exactly a russian succes. They made some holes in a field. Seems to me the russians target a 100x100 m square and hope for the best. No wonder they flatten entire villages before advancing.

Last edited:
That has been said many times in the past, nothing is true. During the 2 weeks of invasion I had an imagination that Russia won't be last in Ukraine for another 2-3 weeks thanks to the Ukraine's massive propaganda war. Now I knew I was wrong. Not only Russia survive the war but they are actually thrive.
You fear Ukraine propaganda will bring down Russia army? You imply Russia propaganda sucks despite Putin paying huge sums for dumb online trollers we seeing here?

:mad: I think you understand my heartfelt reply in Twitter

0        atsApp Image 2022-05-29 at 7.22.38 PM.jpeg

To the detriment of North Koreans, which are amongst the poorest, most repressed of any country.
Meanwhile South Korea is a rich developed country.

And all the blame for this lies at the powerhungry communists lead by Kim Il Sung. He is responsible for starting the war, and has ultimate responsibility for all dead Koreans or about three millions, and his Soviet and Chinese masters share the blame for the million dead.

How many would have died if he did not start the war?

You do not care about them, you care about spreading venom.

You also do not know why they are dead. How many were executed by the North Koreans themselves for protesting?
South Korea would have been a hellhole if they succeeded.
North Korea invaded because South Korea engaged in mass executions of protestors in 10000s-100000s only a few years after South Korean independence. This began division of the country which was originally going to be united after decades of Imperial Japanese occupation.

This is the same justification to reunify Ukraine with Donbass after Russian occupation. Ukraine would absolutely be justified in striking back against Russia if Russia was executing 10000-100000 people are a time, then Donbass voted to join Russian Federation.

North Korea invaded because South Korea engaged in mass executions of protestors in 10000s-100000s only a few years after South Korean independence. This began division of the country which was originally going to be united after decades of Imperial Japanese occupation.

This is the same justification to reunify Ukraine with Donbass after Russian occupation. Ukraine would absolutely be justified in striking back against Russia if Russia was executing 10000-100000 people are a time, then Donbass voted to join Russian Federation.
By your logic communist China can annex Chinatown in Manila. I am pretty sure 100 percent of chinese speaking Philippino want to be part of China. Fifth columns everywhere. What’s about Turk people in China? Can they join Turkey? What’s the Muslim population?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom