What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the detriment of North Koreans, which are amongst the poorest, most repressed of any country.
Meanwhile South Korea is a rich developed country.

And all the blame for this lies at the powerhungry communists lead by Kim Il Sung. He is responsible for starting the war, and has ultimate responsibility for all dead Koreans or about three millions, and his Soviet and Chinese masters share the blame for the million dead.

How many would have died if he did not start the war?

You do not care about them, you care about spreading venom.

You also do not know why they are dead. How many were executed by the North Koreans themselves for protesting?
South Korea would have been a hellhole if they succeeded.
You're projecting history. The point is atrocities committed by US, which is essentially genocide against North Korea. We can't go back in history, and play the if game. Who knows how the world would of turn out under a united Korea if US never get involved in the Korean War.

Probably not.....

The current Ground Offensive in the East is not something of an Army with numeric superiority should do. You never get into a grinding warfare while fighting a mobile warfare at the same time when you outnumber your enemy, That is a good way you can pinned and hammered.

If I was the Russian overall commander, I would probably by-pass Sievierodonetsk and break out from Popasna and aim for a speed advance toward Kramatorsk, at this rate, Ukrainian is grinding away the Russian numeric advantage. By the way, that is what the UKrainian is doing to the Russian at the moment, they did not reinforce Sievierodonetsk, they shored up the opposite bank, and using the reinforcement to advance North of Kharkiv. Seems like Ukrainian are not going to defend Sievierodonetsk and pull back probably after some rear guard action.

Didn't the Russian MOD guy come out and say they wanted to encircle the entire Donbas region and established a land corridor toward Transnistria back in April?
The Belarusian leader leaked the Transnistria thing on March 1st if I remember correctly. It was in the New York post on March 1st.

I hope your right about the Ukrainians.

"Now we have been given so many 'Harpoons' that we can sink the entire Black Sea Fleet of the #Russian Federation," said Sergei Bratchuk
WOW!!!

Many Hammerheads.jpg

They know how lethal US missiles are, because they have to use US tech to develop their own :lol:
Which ones?
I'm a bit dubious on this one
Well, at least you read it. Potentially millions of Koreans died from US carpet bombing. But you seem not to care, only care about the semantics of #'s. US carpet bomb destroyed 90% of all building in urban areas of North Korea. Millions of Koreans died due to starvation and cold. Much of North Korea grain and food storage, and housing got destroyed. Many died from hunger and cold. But you wouldn't care as long as the White American president said they were fighting the evil Chinese communist.
So you mean the today, the Russia of 2022, does exactly to little Ukraine which is fighting alone what Murica did to fight against North Korea + Commie China + USSR:
Russia simply razes Ukrainian cities, and you use the Korea war abuses in days where targetting was very approximative, as an excuse to condone Russia deliberate crimes when they themselves brag about their SVP-24 targetting system which allows aircraft with dumb bombs to be as accurate as if they were using the 1st gen of laser guided bombs? So this implies that unlike the Muricans having no other choice than doing area targetting 70 years ago while Russia deliberately carpet bombs Ukraine...
QED !!!!
I'm dubious on Reuters journos understanding how Pyrrhic these victories are. And... of the 36 stratagems, fleeing is the best... Just dig this: in Vietnam, USA had 5000 fatalities a year. In Ukraine, Russia has 10,000 dead Orcs a month... Moreover, they are beating the world record of turret-tossing and generals' busting...
CCP's approval rating is higher than 90%, you are also welcomed to come to have a try to overthrow it.
C'mon, 90% rating in a totalitarian and Orwellian state :omghaha:
Who cares?
ut those are not suggestions. You want to free tibet? Come and fight against the PLA, you are welcomed to have a try.
Be careful what you wish for, it may happen... The day people of my kind start to fight PLA is the first day of the end of PRC. Any way, Xi has put you on the best path to annihilation.
entrée - Copie.jpg
covid 3 - Copie.jpg

Nice! It’s funny how west only shows and talks about Russian systems being blown.
Because :
1. They're the bad guys and it's always cool to watch instant karma getting the bad guys.
_Russian Peacekeepers.jpg

2. They're participating the world turret throwing contest
3. They won the last world tank biathlon, now they win the turret tossing contest and the world war crimes contest
tank-biathlon-world-championship-2015.png

4. Because, just like the Pacific Salmon, the fate of the Russian tank after its migration is tragic,
moreover, it's an endangered specie, it's reproduction at UVZ and ChVZ has stopped and is likely to never resume : Zoos don't want Russian tanks any more, only scrapyards are interested, add to this, adoption has been made difficult : Russia was already delivering monkey-models and now wants to be paid in an useless monkey-money.
5. There is nothing to celebrate when a Bushmaster gets destroyed : it can't hunt for Orcs any more and...
Orcs-Must-Die.jpg

You're projecting history. The point is atrocities committed by US, which is essentially genocide against North Korea. We can't go back in history, and play the if game. Who knows how the world would of turn out under a united Korea if US never get involved in the Korean War.
You know, Mao Zedong killed 80-100 millions Chineses, and its the CCP that said this...
When it became clear that MacArthur was going too far in Korea, he was fired... Nobody is puttin' a stop to Putin's mass slaughters!
Any way, we can't rewrite history, but, Putin is into committing a genocide and thus SHALL BE STOPPED BY ANY MEAN!!!

These ukie refugees have overstayed their propaganda welcome. people in the west are struggling with high inflation and energy eating into their purchasing power, and literally making them poorer by the day.

They can no longer justify using taxpayers money to hand out freebies for propaganda. The West stronk resolve is starting to crack....

"Now we have been given so many 'Harpoons' that we can sink the entire Black Sea Fleet of the #Russian Federation," said Sergei Bratchuk
WOW!!!

View attachment 848767

Which ones?
I'm a bit dubious on this one

So you mean the today, the Russia of 2022, does exactly to little Ukraine which is fighting alone what Murica did to fight against North Korea + Commie China + USSR:
Russia simply razes Ukrainian cities, and you use the Korea war abuses in days where targetting was very approximative, as an excuse to condone Russia deliberate crimes when they themselves brag about their SVP-24 targetting system which allows aircraft with dumb bombs to be as accurate as if they were using the 1st gen of laser guided bombs? So this implies that unlike the Muricans having no other choice than doing area targetting 70 years ago while Russia deliberately carpet bombs Ukraine...
QED !!!!

I'm dubious on Reuters journos understanding how Pyrrhic these victories are. And... of the 36 stratagems, fleeing is the best... Just dig this: in Vietnam, USA had 5000 fatalities a year. In Ukraine, Russia has 10,000 dead Orcs a month... Moreover, they are beating the world record of turret-tossing and generals' busting...

C'mon, 90% rating in a totalitarian and Orwellian state :omghaha:
Who cares?

Be careful what you wish for, it may happen... The day people of my kind start to fight PLA is the first day of the end of PRC. Any way, Xi has put you on the best path to annihilation.
View attachment 848816View attachment 848817

Because :
1. They're the bad guys and it's always cool to watch instant karma getting the bad guys.
View attachment 848861
2. They're participating the world turret throwing contest
3. They won the last world tank biathlon, now they win the turret tossing contest and the world war crimes contest
View attachment 848863
4. Because, just like the Pacific Salmon, the fate of the Russian tank after its migration is tragic,
moreover, it's an endangered specie, it's reproduction at UVZ and ChVZ has stopped and is likely to never resume : Zoos don't want Russian tanks any more, only scrapyards are interested, add to this, adoption has been made difficult : Russia was already delivering monkey-models and now wants to be paid in an useless monkey-money.
5. There is nothing to celebrate when a Bushmaster gets destroyed : it can't hunt for Orcs any more and...
Orcs-Must-Die.jpg

How many times are you going to spam the same pictures repeatedly?? being obnoxious and annoying is not a good way to convince people of your views....

The point is that the real atrocities were committed by the North Koreans. They were the ones with lists of which civilians should be liquidated.
Meanwhile you spout accussations without credibility and no sources,
You can tell how a united Korea would look like by the mentality of the North Korean leaders.

You know, Mao Zedong killed 80-100 millions Chineses, and its the CCP that said this...
When it became clear that MacArthur was going too far in Korea, he was fired... Nobody is puttin' a stop to Putin's mass slaughters!
Any way, we can't rewrite history, but, Putin is into committing a genocide and thus SHALL BE STOPPED BY ANY MEAN!!!
Now, let's talk about 10 million Americans or 20 million europeans killed by your politicians in covid19 pandemic in these 3 years instead of what happened in china 60 years ago. Oh, I forgot you cares about chinese people so much more than your US papas and european mamas.

Last edited:
Now, let's talk about 10 million Americans or 20 million europeans killed by your politicians in covid19 pandemic in these 3 years instead of what happened in china 60 years ago. Oh, I forgot you cares about chinese people so much more than your US papas and european mamas.
So how do you divide the 6,31 M CoVid-19 deaths worldwide in this way?
Is there a 10x multiplication factor allowed to all Chinese Keyboard Warriors?
And the CoVid-19 originated in China, according to most sources.

Last edited:
The Belarusian leader leaked the Transnistria thing on March 1st if I remember correctly. It was in the New York post on March 1st.

I hope your right about the Ukrainians.
Nah, it is not the Belarusian dude. Because I remember I was watching that Russian guy press conference in Ukraine (the Belarussian president remarks made before I left for Ukraine) I just don't remember whether it was Soigu or that guy who usually come out to do the press conference (See the pic) or some Duma leader. It's either one of the 3.

Attachments

• OIP.jpg
    OIP.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 13
Simple ,big mouth like the one I replied to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom