What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
What hard facts, once again, you made a bunch of claims that were just a repeat of Kremlin propaganda, and are calling it hard facts.

Empirical evidence was included.

Basically, it's just you saying "trust me, bro" and that's about it.

The opposite is the case. It's me saying "this is so for reason X, Y and Z", with X, Y and Z being either empirical data i.e. proof in and by itself, or excessively well documented to the point of allowing for immediate independent verification.

My interest isn't in debating you, it's making you defend your points, which you've so far refused to do, because your points are indefensible.

More like I'm not exactly interested in reposting the same content simply because another user is refusing to read it properly.

You haven't told the truth, which is why you've failed to prove your claims so far.

I substantiated my statements with evidence. To access said evidence, all one needs to do is to refer to my contribution.

You have not substantiated your claims, not a single one.

All of them, actually.

You made a bunch of unverifiable claims, and called it a day, and now you're offended that someone dared to call out your bullshit.

Solid evidence was produced in support of my post's content.

Furthermore, what makes you assume I'm offended by your gratuitously confrontational attitude? In fact I'm overly glad, since all it achieves is to expose yourself as incapable of conducting normal, fact-based and rational discussion, for lack of valid counter-arguments.

You try and pretend you have the moral high ground, but that's just your problem. This is what people like you do, when you cannot defend your points.

For me to defend my points, someone would actually need to challenge them. Which you at any rate hardly did. Why this is so shall be anyone's guess.

You retort back with "ad hominem" and "trust me, bro" as defenses for your claims.

I do not remember employing these or similar terms.

Last edited:
Ukrainian fighting alone in the trenches against a Russian group. Until the bitter end
Longer version showing casualties. Russia 1 - Ukraine 3. I belive 2 wounded on the russian side too.

Never the less, heroic fighting on both sides. But still a complete waste of lives, orchestrated by Putin.
Its just a guess, but the Wagner group managed to flank some position south of Popasna, and force the ukrainian defence to pull back. Could be part of this fight.

Last edited:
"The Phoenix Ghost, according to Kirby, is identical to Aerovironment Switchblades". You can listen to and see that statement from the below video at 4:19, put together by Defense Updates.

Now, do I listen to the words of John Kirby, the current Pentagon spokesperson, or a troll like you that doesn't add anything valuable to the current discussion? I think it is pretty obvious. Stop wasting my time my troll. I lose brain-cells in responding to you.

Kirby was referring to the fact they are both loitering munitions, not that they look the same. The Ghosts have never been shown in public. And that photo was the rear of a Switchblade 300 after striking its target.

Stop spreading disinformation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom