What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
100k? Why not 100m?
Terrible
Where do you get the number?
People say you send Muslims to intern camps. Any resistance will be met by brutal chinese police. What is your response? When will China hold fair elections?
People say this but they have no evidence. China has elections in line with our own constitution. Enemy traitor parties are not allowed to participate. If you want to change that you are free to try to impose regime change by force over China and we will see what happens to you and your kind.

Because Syngman Rhee was a horrible military dictator.

If Lee wasn't a grandiose idiot himself, he could've resisted north quite easily. Korea is full of unpassable valleys, rivers, and marshes.

Similarly ARVN was armed to the teeth by the West, yet been badly losing.

The West effectively lost to every USSR sponsored communist takeover sans tiny Bolivia, and Grenada.

Except Colombia there were no countries where commies failed to take over once they got to the point of an open civil war.

In Grenada, US intervened, and in Colombia FARC never managed to leave the guerilla stage. They were sizeable, but they never managed to infest any sizeable part of the military, and receive direct military aid from USSR.

Even in Cuba, under the US nose, US was very afraid to directly confront a regime with Soviet military backing.

The only direct conflict US had with a USSR backed country after Korea was Vietnam War, and even there they had no temerity to simply declare war, and half-assedly dragged themselves into it through Dongjing incident.

Last edited:
If Lee wasn't a grandiose idiot himself, he could've resisted north quite easily. Korea is full of unpassable valleys, rivers, and marshes.

Similarly ARVN was armed to the teeth by the West, yet been badly losing.
If wishes were horses beggars would ride. Basically describes all the right wing dictators armed by the west who are now in the ground.

You basically just confirmed that russian troops are at the outskirts of Severodonesk, using pro russian material. Now post something showing Russia has taken Severodonesk. Maybe you could ask the retarded chechnyan muppet to provide some evidence.

Empirical evidence was included.

The opposite is the case. It's me saying "this is so for reason X, Y and Z", with X, Y and Z being either empirical data i.e. proof in and by itself, or excessively well documented to the point of allowing for immediate independent verification.

More like I'm not exactly interested in reposting the same content simply because another user is refusing to read it properly.

I substantiated my statements with evidence. To access said evidence, all one needs to do is to refer to my contribution.

All of them, actually.

Solid evidence was produced in support of my post's content.

Furthermore, what makes you assume I'm offended by your gratuitously confrontational attitude? In fact I'm overly glad, since all it achieves is to expose yourself as incapable of conducting normal, fact-based and rational discussion, for lack of valid counter-arguments.

For me to defend my points, someone would actually need to challenge them. Which you in fact hardly did.Why this is so shall be anyone's guess.

I do not remember employing these or similar terms.
Uh, no.

No empirical evidence was presented, only claims.

And that's another problem of yours. You keep claiming you presented evidence, when all you did was post claims and pretended your claims were in and of themselves evidence.

Don't talk about rationalism and valid arguments when your entire argument boils down to the 'zionists and nato did it'.

I asked you for proof multiple times now, all you've done so far is deflect, deflect, deflect.

I'm not confrontational so much as asking you where is your verifiable evidence, and saying bullshit when you come up with a dumb excuse not to present it.

If you think me asking you to produce your verifiable evidence is confrontational, or me saying your bullshit argument is bullshit is an ad hominem, than that's your problem, not mine. It also goes a long way to show just how bad your arguments are.

Why were there uprisings in South Korea? Because Syngman Rhee was a horrible military dictator.

I'm OK with your logic though. Might makes right, no problem.
He was imposed on the South Koreans in a fake democracy by the Americans. When the Japanese invaded Korea, he joined the Japanese army and served Japan. The leader of North Korea escaped to China where he fought against the Japanese.

The South Koreans hated him and the American occupiers.

Ukraine has started its counteroffensive in Kryviy Rih, as I predicted.

An obvious zugzwang there. A relatively sizeable Russian force, but without heavy weapons,very deep, and very cut-off.

Russians will have to retreat very quickly, or risk a cutoff, which they can't contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom