What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Former Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe:
Zelensky chose the conflict, and Putin is a realist.
If true, Abe is an idiot : Putin started this war in 2014 and started a TOTAL WAR AND GENOCIDE in February ! Is Abe the Japanese Schroeder? There were talks about a bridge between Sakhalin and Japan...Well, Putin could surely have used it to invade Japan?

Just a matter of time until Kherson is liberated.

Enormous contribution behind the frontline... They are the Dirlewanger Brigade with smartphones.
Kadyrov obviously doesnt know anything since claiming Severodonesk has fallen to Russia.

You're just chatting shit and rely on what you see in social media. Even the British defence agency admitted the significant role played by the Chechen forces. Of course, an arm-chair 'expert' like you who has no clue of what is happening on the ground has the audacity to open his big mouth. A simple social media search would've shown you how you're opinionated without hvaing any facts on your end.

Yes please fast track every thing, I want to see F35 and Abrams in Ukraine...ASAP.
Had it been up to me, there'd been Rafales patrolling over Ukraine as soon as end January and loaded with ASMPA-R under UA roundels. Mark my words, with UA having nukes again, Putin would had gave up...
Rafale is better than F-35, it can nuke Moscow from Ukraine

Had it been up to me, there'd been Rafales patrolling over Ukraine as soon as end January and loaded with ASMPA-R under UA roundels. Mark my words, with UA having nukes again, Putin would had gave up...
Rafale is better than F-35, it can nuke Moscow from Ukraine
I am glad you not in the driving seat, have mercy on EU/US.

North Korea and China had no business invading South Korea. Both North Korea and China has agreed that the UNSC has final say on such affairs.
oh for gods sake give it a break man. China is an immediate neighbor and North Korea is Korea - are you saying Koreans have no business choosing a future for Koreans ? you think you get to determine how Koreans must live and under what ideology ? would you accept if Koreans decide for you who should rule you and under what ideology ?

When north Korea was invaded no asian was allowed to be naturalized in America based on race until 1951. until 1965 no asian was allowed to immigrate. These were the laws in west. And you claim they bombed Koreans to pieces by traveling thousands of kms because they were worried about the fairness of who rules koreans ?

if indeed hypothetically that was the case - why was no attempt made to stop Park Chung hee who grabbed power in military coup in 1961 in south korea? us had massive military bases in south korea then - why was no attempt made to stop him?

i dont know how people can spin justifications for killings like this.

Last edited:
Ukraine NATO/EU ambition at crossroads, betrayal by US will be next straw to fall as Biden/democrats face inevitable defeat in the midterm elections.

eb8594f4d62a341e288e1f7b706e9d52.gif

As usual, and always, Ukraine Nazis and their fervent supporters love to tell lies
And judiciously not show what happened.:D

. 💪💪💪🇷🇺🇷🇺🇷🇺

How many thousand Russian Generals have Ukraine Nazis killed by now? :pleasantry: :yay:

How many planes that Ghost of Kiev shot down?

How many parents have the Nazis killed to pretend that they then the parent trying to lurk away with the killed parents kids?:mad::pissed:

:mad:

"The Phoenix Ghost, according to Kirby, is identical to Aerovironment Switchblades". You can listen to and see that statement from the below video at 4:19, put together by Defense Updates.

Now, do I listen to the words of John Kirby, the current Pentagon spokesperson, or a troll like you that doesn't add anything valuable to the current discussion? I think it is pretty obvious. Stop wasting my time my troll. I lose brain-cells in responding to you.

And your time to enjoy coffee , or tea, and smell roses can be increased greatly by chucking brain dead regurgitators of NED approved postings to where sun and moon not shine and cockroaches roam about

Dropped that entity there long long long time ago.

So I can enjoy my coffee better
emoji-coffee.gif

and time to appreciate

200.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom