What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
You just reposted another BS story. Repeating mistakes makes you look like a fool.

How it is a mistake or looking like 'fool' when it is the President of Chechnya, a state within Russia, stating that they've liberated Severodonetsk? Simply because you don't want to hear the news doesn't mean that it is not the truth.

Just a matter of time until Kherson is liberated.

How it is a mistake or looking like 'fool' when it is the President of Chechnya, a state within Russia, stating that they've liberated Severodonetsk? Simply because you don't want to hear the news doesn't mean that it is not the truth.

Severodonetsk has not been taken, and its not encircled.

Kirby was referring to the fact they are both loitering munitions, not that they look the same. The Ghosts have never been shown in public. And that photo was the rear of a Switchblade 300 after striking its target.

Stop spreading disinformation

How am I spreading a 'disinformation' when it is John Kirby's words that ""The Phoenix Ghost, according to Kirby, is identical to Aerovironment Switchblades"?

Again, it is not me stating it; it is rather spokesperson of the Pentagon stating it. I would take his word than a propagandist like you.

I just took a screenshot of what he's stated 👇 I'm keeping it honest and only conveying what I've heard from officials. Now, if you don't like the news, don't take it upon me; start hitting your head against the wall as that would help some of your despair and anger. 8-)

1653863845370.png

The president of Chechnya doesnt even know which country he is in when posting on SoMe. He is a retarded russian muppet, playing warlord.
Fact is not a single analyst (pro russian, pro ukrainian or neutral) is reporting Severodonesk as fallen to Russia. Russian forces are at the outskirts, and maybe the ukrainians will choose to retreat at some point.

How am I spreading a 'disinformation' when it is John Kirby's words that ""The Phoenix Ghost, according to Kirby, is identical to Aerovironment Switchblades"?

Again, it is not me stating it; it is rather spokesperson of the Pentagon stating it. I would take his word than a propagandist like you.

I just took a screenshot of what he's stated 👇 I'm keeping it honest and only conveying what I've heard from officials. Now, if you don't like the news, don't take it upon me; start hitting your head against the wall as that would help some of your despair and anger. 8-)

View attachment 849125

He's referring to them both being loitering munitions, and not that they look the same. Get it through your head. The Ghosts have never been made public.

Severodonetsk has not been taken, and its not encircled.

The president of Chechnya doesnt even know which country he is in when posting on SoMe. He is a retarded russian muppet, playing warlord.

Chechyan warriors are some of the leading forces in the campaign to liberate Donbass and also to denazify Ukraine. We've seen the enormous contribution of the Chechen forces in Mariupol where they really crushed the Azov battalions. So since Kadyarov is their leader, spare me with the sh-t that you're chatting. He is more informed of what is happening on the ground than those of you who are inventing stories in their mamas' basements.

He's referring to them both being loitering munitions, and not that they look the same. Get it through your head. The Ghosts have never been made public.

But they've been delivered to Ukraine! 👇 And since they've been delivered to Ukraine, they're being noticed in the battle field, and Russian forces are claiming to have shot down some of them. Because it has not been shown before to the public, it is not an enough excuse to refute the Russian claims. They're getting shot down by the Russian liberators. Whether you accept those facts or not, that is entirely up to you.

Last edited:
Chechyan warriors are some of the leading forces in the campaign to liberate Donbass and also to denazify Ukraine. We've seen enormous contribution of the Chechen forces in Mariupol where they really crushed the Azov battalions. So since Kadyarov is their leader, spare me with the sh-t that you're chatting. He is more informed of what is happening on the ground than those of you who are inventing stories in their mamas' basement.
I believe that Severodonetsk has been taken, and quicker than the Russians expected.

As for Kadyarov, he is often 'optimistic'. If he says something will happen, it does, only a little later than he expected.

Chechyan warriors are some of the leading forces in the campaign to liberate Donbass and also to denazify Ukraine. We've seen enormous contribution of the Chechen forces in Mariupol where they really crushed the Azov battalions. So since Kadyarov is their leader, spare me with the sh-t that you're chatting. He is more informed of what is happening on the ground than those of you who are inventing stories in their mamas' basement.
Enormous contribution behind the frontline... They are the Dirlewanger Brigade with smartphones.
Kadyrov obviously doesnt know anything since claiming Severodonesk has fallen to Russia.

North Korea invaded South Korea because they could not accept that Koreans could choose their own government.
There were several communist uprisings in South Korea where anti-communists were executed, and the South Korean responded by executing communists.
The North Korean invasion resulted in more anti-communists civilians being executed.
North Korea can hardly claim that that their invasion had a humanitarian background.

Russia is however worse, since they appear to execute civilians without even a political motivation.
The executions appear to happen because they can.
I.E: pure evil.
Why were there uprisings in South Korea? Because Syngman Rhee was a horrible military dictator.

I'm OK with your logic though. Might makes right, no problem.

Yeah, yeah, Stalin and Mao who ordered the invasion were so keen on the human rights:omghaha:
Do you know that the Soviet Union was also the #1 fundraiser for antinuclear protests in the West while, in 1986, they owned 45,000 nuclear warheads ????:crazy:
More whataboutism. Whatabout Soviet nukes tho? Whatabout this, whatabout that?

Enormous contribution behind the frontline... They are the Dirlewanger Brigade with smartphones.
Kadyrov obviously doesnt know anything since claiming Severodonesk has falken to Russia.

Additional reports confirming Russian forces in Severodonesk and Ukrainian forces abandoning it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom