What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have also stolen half a million tons of grain from Ukraine…
View attachment 843684
Stolen???
I have heard many of these wild allegations but IMO if it is true then someone must provide the proof. Easier said than done esp. in a warzone. So IMO it is just another propaganda.

Yes. It is true Ukraine is unable to ship these grains due to a blockade by the Russian in Black Sea but they are at war.

Last edited:
Gtfo with this trash

She’s no more than a Chinese Greta, given a script. Wake the f up bro!
Really. If this happens in the US she will be hailed as a child protege.

An essential element of the "Make America Great again" slogan.

So get real.

IMO your US education system appeared to be perfect.

In producing kids that are only good in playing games on the mobiles.

And as one Americans explained, many Amerocans are terribly scare and jealous of Asian esp. Chinese achievement.

OK I am not complaining. Go and play your games or fight your war in Ukraine.

But kindly enter into the battle scenes physically and not thru' proxies.

Last edited:
b03b78084f37412fbac41f5675281b54.jpg

Gas prices are displayed at a gas station in Washington, D.C., the United States, on May 11, 2022. U.S. consumer inflation in April surged by 8.3 percent from a year ago, marking the second straight month of inflation over 8 percent, the U.S. Labor Department reported Wednesday

USA Gasoline prices, 09-May-2022​

USA Gasoline prices
Litre
Gallon
CNY
8.015​
30.340​
USD
1.191​
EUR
1.128​
4.270​

China Gasoline prices
Litre
Gallon
CNY
9.091​
34.413​
USD
1.351​
EUR
1.279​
4.842​

When is China going to get that cheap gasoline from Russia??? Maybe they are already but the government is gouging consumers.

Last edited:
Ukraine and Russia are at war.
In a warzone, the opposing armies will destroyed infrastructures e.g. airfields, military bases, dams, communication towers and bridges.

Done to serve the strategic advantage of the opposing side.

Latest news indicated to us that the advancement of Russian, DNR LNR militia are be suffering setbacks, hindered by the destructions of these important bridges.

So who blew up these bridges?

We really have no clue except to observe whose side is at the advantage.

So my bet is, it is done by the Ukrainian forces themselves. Russia will destroyed by missiles. But it looks to me like only like the bridge has been destroyed using explosives. Too neat.

Unfortunately CNN is one of those channel I have reservation.

Should provide MLRS type like HIMARS or M270s to hit Kupiansk. Ukrainians wouldn't have to try to fight too hard to hit that supply point.

They are, most likely MLRS, but as I point out before I left for Ukraine, once they signed the deal with BAe, there are always possibility for HIMARS and with US is backing the purchase, they will probably transfer a few HIMARS from the Marine and buy them from BAe themselves to replace it.

M270 tho, there are excessive storage when the Marine ditched them and going for HIMARS. Which mean we would have some store, don't know how many there are but it could well be into high double digit, while it is not likely the US will transfer all M270 to Ukraine, but a handful of Battery would be likely, maybe less than 20 (3 batteries)

The U.S. and other countries should give them M109s. About 200 from U.S. alone should do it along with other M109s from other countries.
M109 Paladin have been talked of, i don't know if they will be transfer, US had around 1000 (A mix bag of A6 and A7) but I doubt if they transfer it to Ukraine will be of anything like you said. Maybe 90-100 like the M777, taking away 10% of US stock is a lot, we depends heavily on them as well.

Those prices are in local currencies. So china's price is the lowest
China Gasoline prices
Litre
Gallon
CNY
9.091​
34.413​
USD
1.351​
EUR
1.279​
4.842​

When is China going to get that cheap gasoline from Russia??? Maybe they are already but the government is gouging consumers.

China Gasoline prices
Litre
Gallon
CNY
9.091​
34.413​
USD
1.351​
EUR
1.279​
4.842​

The prices shown are in local currencies. So china's gasoline price is the lowest

War map 13/05/2022
Still a stalemate. Russia is struggling.
2022_Russian_invasion_of_Ukraine.svg (2).png

Those prices are in local currencies. So china's price is the lowest
It's 9 RMB per litre, it's more than 1.4 USD per litre, which mean it is more than $5 per gallon. 1 Gallon = 4.54 Litre

US Gas price is about 4.7 -5 per gallon, which mean around 1.1 1.2 per litre. Here in Oz, it's 1.72 AUD per litre, which is around 1.2 USD per litre

China always have higher gas price than the West, they tax quite a lot of money from it.

The prices shown are in local currencies. So china's gasoline price is the lowest
??

Is this "new Math" or something?

USA Gasoline prices, 09-May-2022​

USA Gasoline pricesLitreGallon
CNY8.01530.340
USD1.1914.508
EUR1.1284.270

China Gasoline pricesLitreGallon
CNY9.09134.413
USD1.3515.114
EUR1.2794.842

Last edited: