What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
The chairman of Germany parliament foreign committee, Michael Roth, says Germany shall provide security assurance to Sweden and Finland during Nato entry process.
I wonder how is it going to work should Russia decide to invade those Nordic countries?
Russia conversational army is weakened there is little to no risk. However what happens if Putin suffers defeat, runs amok and uses nukes?

Plenty of such videos of Americans in Iraq and Zionist in Palestine. ...

So what?
It is in fact a CG video generated by a gamer.
So many of them.
I just saw one showing how they shoot down K-52 Alligator Attack Helicopter. Look so real that many people believed that they are real.

:coffee: :sarcastic:

This is what I mean when I say: using disinformation to win a war. But can they?

The Russian, DNR and LNR militia are suffering some setbacks in the advancement as connecting bridges were destroyed by defending Ukrainian Forces.

The point is: These tactics probably delayed the operation but won't changed anything.

Latest news. DNR Militia has captured a fully intact US supplied M777 howitzer from the Ukrainian forces.

Last edited:
Interesting remark

Ukraine ‘s military security service, major general Kyrylo Budano, expects to crush the Russian army by end of the year. The tide will turn in mid of August. Ukraine will retake all occupied territories from Russia including Crimea. The strength of Russia army, second after the United States, is a myth, russian soldiers are simply a hordes with weapons.

It is in fact a CG video generated by a gamer.
So many of them.
I just saw one showing how they shoot down K-52 Alligator Attack Helicopter. Look so real that many people believed that they are real.

:coffee: :sarcastic:

This is what I mean when I say: using disinformation to win a war. But can they?

The Russian, DNR and LNR militia are suffering some setbacks in the advancement as connecting bridges were destroyed by defending Ukrainian Forces.

The point is: These tactics probably delayed the operation but won't changed anything.

Latest news. DNR Militia has captured a fully intact US supplied M777 howitzer from the Ukrainian forces.
We are watching evidence from cctv and you label it disinformation, yet have no problem spreading claims of a captured M777 howitzer.
How is that even possible if Russia destroyed them all the moment they crossed into Ukraine?
Btw why would Ukraine place a M777 at the frontline?

We are watching evidence from cctv and you label it disinformation, yet have no problem spreading claims of a captured M777 howitzer.
How is that even possible if Russia destroyed them all the moment they crossed into Ukraine?
Btw why would Ukraine place a M777 at the frontline?
That depends on how much you understand about CCTV camera system. We know Ukrainian don't have top of the line cameras.

What resolution do you reckoned those you claimed as evidence were taken to begin with?

Anyone with a basic knowledge of computer simulation will laughed at you.

I don't want to discussed logic or commonsense with you.

You should be asking or wondering like me where did they managed capture the howitzer mentioned instead.

I believe it could be during the failed Ukrainian attack near Snake Island and Odessa.

We know the Russia DNR LNR militia are approaching towards the direction Severodonetsk.

Ukraine warns anyone who buys stolen Ukrainian grain from Russia faces legal consequences​

GP: Wheat in a field in Egypt 220506

A view of some wheat in a field on May 6, 2022 in Egypt. Ukraine is warning countries that Russian grain exports may contain stolen Ukrainian grain, and anyone that knowingly purchases stolen grain or is involved in the process is considered complicit in the crime.
Fadel Dawod | Getty Images News | Getty Images

Ukraine is warning countries that Russian grain exports may contain stolen Ukrainian grain, and anyone that knowingly purchases it is considered complicit in the crime.

"Russian occupants are stealing Ukrainian grain and either consuming it themselves or attempting to sell it on international markets," Ukraine's Ministry of Foreign Affairs said in a statement.

Ukraine's foreign minister, Dmytro Kuleba, also said that everyone involved in the transportation and sales of stolen grain will face legal consequences, the Associated Press reported.

"Your actions will have adequate international legal consequences. We will do everything to make your life as difficult as possible," Kuleba said, commenting on media reports that a Russian ship carrying Ukrainian grain moored off the Syrian coast, according to the Associated Press.

The Russians have already seized at least 400 to 500 thousand tons of grain worth more than $100 million, Ukraine's Ministry of Foreign Affairs said.

"Almost all grain-laden ships departing from Sevastopol transport stolen Ukrainian commodities," the ministry added.

Sevastopol is a major port on the Black Sea in Crimea, which Russia annexed in 2014.
— Chelsea Ong

However what happens if Putin suffers defeat, runs amok and uses nukes?

They will have to start mobilisation to cover for coming losses during nuclear warfare

Youre slamming in open doors. Anyone who know one or two things about WW2, is aware of the Allied effort in North Africa, Mediterranen and Middle East. I already mention that the victory over Nazis was a combined Allied effort. Still its clear that Soviet faced the hardest battles and remained most devasstated after the War, having lost nearly 20 million people.

France, Benelux and Scandinavia gave up without any significant fight. Spain kinda remained vague and was spared, Italy was an ally so again spared. Baltics and Finns were Nazi allies.

It was Britain and Soviet who stood alone against the odds for long periods. Britain was never invaded but Soviet wasnt nearly as lucky.

The Soviet victory over Nazi was in many ways one of those rare comebacks, because they were on the brink of collapse. When it got its things in order, it began griding victories, albeit with huge losses, but eventually steamrolling into Germany by the end of the war.

One big factor of why Russian lost so many people was that Nazis really hated slavic people. When they occupied Scandinavia forexample, they threated the civilians relatively well compared to what Slavic Russian had to go through. Much of the railways in Northern Norway forexample was built by Nazis with Russian prisoners of war. Many of whom died from inhumane laboring and horrible conditions in concentration camps.
And you do not even respond to the argument.
This is that Germany spent more Reichmarks trying to defeat the West, than it did trying to defeat the Soviet Union.

The number of Soviets or Germans killed on the Eastern front is not important for the economics of war.

The West made a significant contribution to the losses on the Eastern Front, while the Soviets made minimal contribution to the war in the West.

That depends on how much you understand about CCTV camera system. We know Ukrainian don't have top of the line cameras.

What resolution do you reckoned those you claimed as evidence were taken to begin with?

Anyone with a basic knowledge of computer simulation will laughed at you.

I don't want to discussed logic or commonsense with you.

You should be asking or wondering like me where did they managed capture the howitzer mentioned instead.

I believe it could be during the failed Ukrainian attack near Snake Island and Odessa.

We know the Russia DNR LNR militia are approaching towards the direction Severodonetsk.
You´re not exactly convincing arguing my lack of common sense and logic is the reason I dont consider russian propaganda and undocumented claims evidence.
You’re even using the fake ”Snake Island attack” created by Russia to hide the fact that Russia couldnt defend the island from ukrainian air assualts.
Did you use much logic when you chose to belive that story? Why would Ukraine want to place anything on an island they’re unable to defend from russian missile and air attacks? It makes no sense at all. But Russia doesnt care, because the pro russians will belive anything.

They will have to start mobilisation to cover for coming losses during nuclear warfare
The game is over. There is no way out. Seen him at the parade day? Putin looks sick, has aged dramatically in the last days. Many think he will use the last joker: official declaration of war and general mobilization in the coming day. His ergo is bigger. Before he dies he will take the world with him.

2C1072D9-CBAA-4E56-BDE2-FA6F87B339D7.jpeg

Russia is being actually defeated on the Kharkiv front just like it was defeated on the Kyiv,Chernihiv and Sumy fronts. But Russian bots and trolls here are going to tell us "it was a feint".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom