What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, when I was in Ukraine, I am training their third rotation of TDF, which mean there are between 300,000 to 400,000 TDF before I come in. If I understand that correctly, there are 200,000 trained between Late Feb to Late March, then another 100,000 trained between Late March to Late April and I was training the third batch with another 100,000.

What people don't understand is, TDF is NOT the Ukrainian Army reserve, TDF is what we called "Citizen Soldier" much like our National Guard but with a bit less training (TDF course lasted around 40 days, while our National Guardsmen were trained for at least 90 days), and most of those reserve have combat experience in Donbas but was either recently discharged from the Army or were put into reserve unit awaiting discharge. TDF is basically everyday joe went thru 40 days army training and take up arms and fight.

There are more than 900,000 reserve Ukraine can call up, and at the time I left, there are roughly 400,000 to 450,000 TDF being trained up. Its not hard at all for them for form a million army before June.

Last edited:
Rand Paul blocking US 40 Billion aid to Ukraine, hope for America people/world economy and peace in Ukraine to the people of Ukraine

??

Is this "new Math" or something?

USA Gasoline prices, 09-May-2022​

USA Gasoline pricesLitreGallon
CNY8.01530.340
USD1.1914.508
EUR1.1284.270

China Gasoline pricesLitreGallon
CNY9.09134.413
USD1.3515.114
EUR1.2794.842
My bad. I was not updated on CNY USD conversion. Yes, gasoline is slightly more expensive in China than in US. US is the net exporter of hydrocarbon while China is the opposite AFAIK.

Rand Paul blocking US 40 Billion aid to Ukraine, hope for America people/world economy and peace in Ukraine to the people of Ukraine

Not blocked, delayed.

He objected means it is going to the senate floor and vote on. It needed 66% of Senate to pass the bill, which Rand Paul is the only Republican holdout (If he agree (Means the entire Republican party agreed), then it don't need to vote but go straight to law) Which mean unless he started go filibuster, this law is going to pass by senate next week.

$60b is much. If you consider Putin wants to wipe Ukraine off the map, nuke Poland, Sweden, Finland, every country in Europe and even America then 60 billion USD is very cheap. The aim is to weaken Russia military, economically to the point that Putin can never wage war against any country again.

Plenty of such videos of Americans in Iraq and Zionist in Palestine. ...

So what?
I’m just trying to be impartial here - I’ve posted several videos of Ukrainian AF engaged in questionable practice too.

If we express outrage at overzealous IDF police - then we should challenge the same behaviours elsewhere too.

I’m just trying to be impartial here - I’ve posted several videos of Ukrainian AF engaged in questionable practice too.

If we express outrage at overzealous IDF police - then we should challenge the same behaviours elsewhere too.

I think Ukrainian have to wait inline for that outrage because Palestinians, Syrians, Iraqis, Yemeni are ahead of that line. When their turn comes.... I.e. once we have addressed the suffering of those suffering for decades longer.... We would then also include the Ukranian.

Because suffering of innocent should be irrespective of race, religion, and skin colour.... We just can't let Ukrainian jump the line because they are White and Blonde. Gotta wait.

Wait Ukrainian dead wait in line... :laugh::sarcastic::omghaha:

Last edited:
I think Ukrainian have to wait inline for that outrage because Palestinians, Syrians, Iraqis, Yemeni are ahead of that line. When their turn comes.... I.e. once we have addressed the suffering of those suffering for decades longer.... We would then also include the Ukranian.

Because suffering of innocent should be irrespective of race, religion, and skin colour.... We just can't let Ukrainian jump the line because they are White and Blonde. Gotta wait.

WAIT????
It is not a wise argument.
When we protest for ALL the Palestinians and Iraqis and Syrians at the same time, why not then to include the Ukraine too in the list of protest?

A Czech-made RM-70 multiple launch rocket system has been spotted in Ukraine. RM-70 MLRS have been produced in Czechoslovakia since 1972. The RM-70 can be considered an analogue of the Soviet Grad MLRS, but the system has a number of distinct advantages. For example, it has greater cross-country ability and is able to hit targets at a greater distance. Until now, about fifty such MLRS remained in the Czech Republic, most of them were decommissioned and were in storage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom