What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Training of the Ukrainian territorial defense in Kharkiv in the handling of the Carl-Gustaf M3 portable anti-tank grenade launcher (c) Sergey Bobok

Think they will still try to take the second largest city? They are having a hard time doing it so far.

The US is now considering giving Ukraine weapons to strike Russian airfields
Hmm I'm assuming MLRS with ATACMS? Be good to hit the airfields in Belarus besides Russia as well.

Think they will still try to take the second largest city? They are having a hard time doing it so far.

Hmm I'm assuming MLRS with ATACMS? Be good to hit the airfields in Belarus besides Russia as well.

I’d give them 50-75 M270s with ATACMs. The Army is transitioning to the Precision Strike Missile anyways. Put the ATACMS to use.

I’d give them 50-75 M270s with ATACMs. The Army is transitioning to the Precision Strike Missile anyways. Put the ATACMS to use.
I would give them old Tomahawks, not the newer ones. Ground launch is possible.

1649822507804.png

LOL! Yes embarrass yourself when calling someone on twitter a keyboard warrior when he's actually fighting in Ukraine.
Ok lol.

That 'person actually fighting in Ukraine' has been posting inaccurate information. The most recent being the UKR T64 tank conducting blue on blue fire on a groupbof UKR soldiers.

He said it was a group of Russian soldiers that were killed by a captured RUS t72b3 by UKR. Dudes full of it

Ok lol.

That 'person actually fighting in Ukraine' has been posting inaccurate information. The most recent being the UKR T64 tank conducting blue on blue fire on a groupbof UKR soldiers.

He said it was a group of Russian soldiers that were killed by a captured RUS t72b3 by UKR. Dudes full of it
Even soldiers can be wrong when commenting on other videos or spreading propaganda.

Or perhaps he is full of shit
They say the same for others who are fighting in Ukraine. For example a well known American fighting in Ukraine James Vasquez. People thought he's full of shit as well.

They say the same for others who are fighting in Ukraine. For example a well known American fighting in Ukraine James Vasquez. People thought he's full of shit as well.
No hes actually there fighting. That i accept. But this dude, he is a perfect keyboard warrior pretending to be a soldier

~

comedy break :

Tonight with John Oliver - Russian state TV :

This also goes into to comedy section. Funny or sad , you'll judge. Anyway this is what the Russian public are fed. Hope they have their VPN's in order . . .

Vladimir Solovyov , on tantrum or maybe possessed ? :

red-devil-logo-vector-icon-template_487414-84.jpg

~

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom