What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Ukrainian FREEDOM resource published a video of Bucha, located near kyiv. It shows how military personnel of the Ukrainian Armed Forces drag the bodies of the dead from place to place for a subsequent staging.

https://twitter.com/trx_guillaume/status/1513936179686776832
I do believe that all these are staged in order to pin the blame on the Russian but whatever they do, it won't alter the final outcome of the war which is coming to an conclusion

Last edited:
A powerful drone appeared in service with the people's militia of the DPR
The People's Militia of the DPR continues to work with public organizations. So, the state body "VECHE" handed over to the defenders of Donbass a powerful unmanned aerial vehicle DJi

Matrce 300RTK, equipped with a camera with a thermal imager, a laser rangefinder and a powerful optical zoom, which allows you to precisely adjust the fire on enemy forces day and night, destroying the Ukrainian Nazis firing at the territory of the DNR.

Reactions: Ich
Territorial Defense activists took a car away from a civilian

Meanwhile, the so-called Territorial Defense militants continue to do their favorite thing. A new video has appeared on the network, in which teroboronists take a car from one of the inhabitants of kyiv.

Where are the Ukrainian Police and Army? Why are they not patrolling the streets and protecting the common people.

It is so obvious to us that Kiev has lost control?

These so-called Territorial Defense Activists are self appointed and they take laws into their own hands?

Training of the Ukrainian territorial defense in Kharkiv in the handling of the Carl-Gustaf M3 portable anti-tank grenade launcher (c) Sergey Bobok

Where are the Ukrainian Police and Army? Why are they not patrolling the streets and protecting the common people.

It is so obvious to us that Kiev has lost control?

These so-called Territorial Defense Activists are self appointed and they take laws into their own hands?
According to the same twitter thread.. It should be noted that in February Zelensky released criminals from prisons, a significant part of whom joined the ranks of the territorial defense.

So how will these helicopters cope with the potent Russian air defense systems? Just like the previous helis in the Ukrainian arsenal that has been shot down or destroyed on the ground, I doubt these Mi-17 helis would be a trouble for the Russian air force and air defense.
Never know, people would say the same thing when Ukrainian helos hit Belgorod oil depot inside Russia.

I do believe that all these are staged in order to pin the blame on the Russian but whatever they do, it won't alter the final outcome of the war which is coming to an conclusion
Uh no, I saw that video days ago and it was dragging bodies for possible mines or booby traps on the bodies left by the Russians.

Reading the Ukrainian public pages, you find a lot of interesting things. For example, the day before yesterday I learned that we were surrounded near Izyum. I drove along the roads, I did not observe any APU buildups. Seriously speaking, the Ukrainian armed forces are of course trying to transfer reserves to Izyum, especially from the vicinity of Sumy and Kharkov. Everyone is well aware of the importance of this direction, but Slavyansk itself, targeted by the offensive, is not only a powerful fortified area, but also a city-symbol of the war that has lasted for 8 years.

Large enemy forces are concentrated in front of Sloviansk, the area is saturated with air defense, tanks and artillery. The Ukrainian Armed Forces are armed with excellent American artillery reconnaissance stations, and only the constant attacks on their RAV depots and the counter-battery work of our artels do not allow the Ukrainian armed forces to make full use of this most important asset.

I will give a typical example of the density of battles. Near Kamenka, 2 of our downed planes and a helicopter are literally side by side, a Ukrainian Su-24 was shot down nearby, burned-out tanks and infantry fighting vehicles stand side by side, former colleagues work on Ukrainians tanks captured without even changing the Ukrainian Pixel Camouflage.

In the streets of the villages and in the forest plantations, the corpses of Ukrainian soldiers lie and no one will take them away. Every day we make prisoners, sometimes one or two, sometimes five at a time. But anyway, the foundation phase of the battle has not yet begun, the troops are maneuvering, the artillery is working, our infantry is occupying the settlements.

A few days ago, an extremely interesting happened, which was discussed by the whole group. Our Su-30 was shot down and a helicopter took off in search of the crew. I won't say the name and rank of the pilot yet, but we know each other very well personally. He flew alone, on the
Mi-8 even without cover, there was too little time, and the Ka-52s were busy with combat work.

The crew of the Mi-8 flew at a height of several meters from the ground, hiding behind the terrain and got to the Ukrainian Buk, at the level of the radar and post of command of this complex. The meeting was extremely unexpected, but the commander reacted instantly and smashed the vehicles with unguided rockets.

In Izyum itself, despite the proximity to the front line and the constant shelling, peaceful life begins to improve. The rare marauders, if caught, are severely punished, columns of humanitarian aid go every day. And it is no longer a few cars crossing the fields for the first time, but convoys in their own right.

Our doctors are helping civilians and people have started walking in the streets. Not in search of food and water, but to walk in the warm spring sun. This is the image of the moment, the main spring 2022 campaign continues and goes towards its apogee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom