What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
So since Russia has claimed ALL TB2 UCAVs of the Ukrainian armed forces have been shot down/destroyed, i have some questions how they were used?

Did the Ukrainians use any EW or jamming equipment against Russian radars whilst conducting airstrikes with the TB2?

What overall effect did the TB2 have on the Russian war effort?

How were they mostly shot down? Via fighter jet or SAM/MANPAD?
Russian sources claimed that they shot down over 30 TB-2s. But the reality is that the Ukrainian army had - if all the orders were fulfilled - 20 aircraft. However, it has been proven that 1 TB-2 systems were hit so far in the war that lasted 1 month. As the Russian side could not produce any evidence, we do not know in which theaters of the war the TB-2s were mainly shot down in the numbers they claimed. On the contrary, based on the nature and number of losses of Russian troops, we can make accurate predictions about which systems the Ukrainian side is using or where it is concentrating.

But I think the real problem for Ukraine is that there is no airport or suitable highway anymore where they can lift and operate these planes safely.

That's why the Ukrainian Air Force insists on an interceptor jet. In the statement published today, they stated that even if F-16or F-15 aircrafts are also given, they can be commissioned with an urgent 3-week pilotage and training process. Even if is limited, Ukraine's having a certain air power may enable them to protect some airports or suitable highways.

Last edited:
Ukraine just need MIM-104 Patriot and F-16s, with some munitions and missiles.

Does the USA have the courage to give these systems them? No.

Agreed, the US needs to provide heavier equipment. The Ukrainians have been very successful in stalemating and pushing back Russian forces. They now need the equipment to decimate Russia in mass.

I know man. And we've seen this propaganda war by Western governments and media many times.

And still these people don't get it.
After Covid, and now this, I realise how controlled our media is. I watch the media 'news' programmes. They establish a false narrative, 'Putin is mad' and get compliant 'experts' to dance accordingly.

True journalism is dead.

FPNVTSBX0AQIE7W

FPNVTW2X0AIRmuj

FPNVTSrWYAAnkey

FPNVTNmWQAQJiPv

After Covid, and now this, I realise how controlled our media is. I watch the media 'news' programmes. They establish a false narrative, 'Putin is mad' and get compliant 'experts' to dance accordingly.

True journalism is dead.
Most of the big TV channels in Greece refer to Putin as a "dictator" and "psychopath" now or mock him. The irony is that all these years they never talked about him in such a way and all of a sudden they talk to him as if he is a third world warlord.

But they did the same with Trump and others. Every time the TV channels want to mock a politician's speech,they call it a "delirium".

And they report every Ukrainian stupidity calling them "Brave Ukrainians".

Most of the big TV channels in Greece refer to Putin as a "dictator" and "psychopath" now or mock him. The irony is that all these years they never talked about him in such a way and all of a sudden they talk to him as if he is a third world warlord.

But they did the same with Trump and others. Every time the TV channels want to mock a politician's speech,they call it a "delirium".

And they report every Ukrainian stupidity calling them "Brave Ukrainians".
Somebody, somewhere writes a script for the press, and they all follow.

The end of a free press.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom