What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hassan Al-Somal @Meengla @Clutch

Look at the desperation of these *** clowns trying to recruit Muslims and giving us the "Wheat card", Lol.
Screw wheat we'll eat meat and dates while Europeans blow themselves up.

Blinken is warmongering individual. This crisis is his own making. He is going around the world, telling people how Putin and Russia are bad and how Ukrainians are victims, when the truth is he and his fellow neocons provoked Russia.

He also can't stop the Russians from abandoning the fiat money, so he is going around the world telling leaders to not trust Russia, China, and others. It is a desperate move on his part. But in many countries in the South, he is failing.

good the asshole died like a pussy begging for life lol :lol:

He fought and died with dignity in whatever means in his capacity to defend his country and people. You're really dumb if you're mocking the way Mu'ammar Qaddafi was killed.

Last edited:
All the Russians want is buffer zones and for the Pentagon warhawks to stop undermining Russia's security and economic prosperity all the time. Is that much to ask?
I doubt that. The Russian people have enough problems of their own at the social and cultural levels. But what you are saying is that weak countries that lives next to powerful neighbors MUST essentially submit to the wills of more powerful countries. Now, it is 'just' buffer zones. What next? Economic tributes? Who can stop US from demanding tributes from Mexico and Canada?

Do not give us the pretense that you 'disagree' with Poutine's policies. I doubt you know what they are anyway. But what you are doing is supporting Poutine out of being anti-US. Nothing more.

Actually the neo Nazis in Ukraine are doing the same thing as Indian Hindu nationalists are doing, force conversions to the Muslims in Kashmir or other parts of India using any means including torture to convert them to the correct Indian culture or disppear them if they do not.
I can assure you nazis do not want to convert anyone to any religion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom