What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
utterly crap claim...

typical Russian Putin whoreshipper.. with no arguments at all

RUSSIA never self reflect and asked themself why the **** all their SLAVE STATES from the cold war run under the umbrella of the NATO.... simple reason 40years to be Russian slave was enough for them to NEVER AGAIN wanted to be controlled by a brainfucked communist spy dictator.
BECAUSE IT WAS THE COMMUNIST REGIME. It was COMMUNISM. It was Stalin,Khruschev and the failed policies of the rest. Russia is not the Soviet Union,
just like Germany is not the Third Reich.

The fall of communism brought "democratic" governments in the countries of the former Eastern Bloc.
The people and leaders were starving for money and luxury. They were trying to do all the things they couldn't do during the communist era. NATO and the EU stood there full of money and promises.

Some of you are imagining KGB spies and Soviet invasions just like commies in Greece see fascists and racists everywhere

FPMo_1lXEBAATcL

Russian forces killing Nazi Azov Banderites:

again who is president of Russia? A FORMER COMMUNIST KGB AGENT... with NO interest in democracy, freedom, free spach, free press... all he wants back is the USSR
Former KGB agent. That means he knows how things work in the world.

I disagree with some of his policies,but he doesn't want the USSR back. All the Russians want is buffer zones and for the Pentagon warhawks to stop undermining Russia's security and economic prosperity all the time. Is that much to ask?

Former KGB agent. That means he knows how things work in the world.

I disagree with some of his policies,but he doesn't want the USSR back. All the Russians want is buffer zones and for the Pentagon warhawks to stop undermining Russia's security and economic prosperity all the time. Is that much to ask?

How can you make people who are blind see?

Some of these people here are ridiculous.

A for effort for trying though.

Putin is neither crazy nor evil.

Objective examination of the facts will illustrate that.

And his personal demonization as well as that of Russia and Russians is really troubling.

Anyways, all we can do it watch.

So since Russia has claimed ALL TB2 UCAVs of the Ukrainian armed forces have been shot down/destroyed, i have some questions how they were used?

Did the Ukrainians use any EW or jamming equipment against Russian radars whilst conducting airstrikes with the TB2?

What overall effect did the TB2 have on the Russian war effort?

How were they mostly shot down? Via fighter jet or SAM/MANPAD?

How can you make people who are blind see?

Some of these people here are ridiculous.

A for effort for trying though.

Putin is neither crazy nor evil.

Objective examination of the facts will illustrate that.

And his personal demonization as well as that of Russia and Russians is really troubling.

Anyways, all we can do it watch.
I know man. And we've seen this propaganda war by Western governments and media many times.

And still these people don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom