What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
This war has turned into a stalemate now and it is clear that Putin's attempt to overthrow the "puppet" Ukrainian government has failed.

Ukrainians have proved that they will fight to the death to defend their country and so Russia needs to realise that it needs to offer acceptable terms to the Ukrainians to make peace.

Russia should withdraw to the areas it occupied on February 24 and accept Ukraine's offer of permanent neutrality in exchange for security guarantees from the West, Turkey and China.

These guarantees should include the imposition of a "no fly zone" and also unlimited economic and military assistance in the event that Ukraine is invaded by Russia in the future without any justifiable reason like Ukraine attacked first.

Also Russia should offer a portion of their massive foreign assets in order to help Ukraine rebuild itself. West and China can also help out as they are rich.

World powers need to step up and bring this bloodbath to an end now.
China is a friend of Russia so no way. In exchange for neutrality Ukraine says will demand strong security assurance from the US, UK and Turkey. Like a NATO member without being a NATO member.

You've fallen for the usual Western narrative that "Putin is a threat". They're using Cold War tactics to make people think that Russia is an evil expansive country. All Russia wants is security.

Tell me,how many countries has Russia invaded since 1991? And how many countries have the US invaded since 1991?

Now Ukraine,then Poland is a speculation. Poland is an majority ethnic Polish and Catholic. Ukraine has a large Russian and pro-Russian speaking population and it's been a big part of Russian history.

Ukraine is bordering Russia and has ports in the Black Sea. If Ukrainian became a member of NATO or had any kind of military bases there,any ballistic missile or army could reach Moscow and the Don and Volga cities.

They cannot allow this. They don't want Poland and they don't want the Baltics. They want NATO to stop arming against them all the time.

Believe it or not, Putin bombs the russian majority citys into dust, guess what? Not much pro russian sentiment left there.

The rest of your rubbish is irrelevant. Its time to neutralize Russia now once and for all.

It will be a gift cause the money will come from the german tax payers....
Yes from tax payer from you and me, but I think es ist for einen guten Zweck.
Putin cannot butcher other country’s people just because he hates the West out of racist motives.

In other words, SPFS and CHIPS financial systems are complimenting each other. This is what the current crisis is all about. And it is obvious Russia is beating the sanctions.

I like your satire posts. Is Ukraine also souvereign and respected?

I dont want fund Putler. Im rather have to save money than funding that disgusting tyrant

Believe it or not, Putin bombs the russian majority citys into dust, guess what? Not much pro russian sentiment left there.

The rest of your rubbish is irrelevant. Its time to neutralize Russia now once and for all.
My rubbish? Lol.

The Soviet boogeyman will invade Europe and you're afraid?

Tell me,how many countries has USA invaded since 1991 and how has Russia invaded? And tell me the reasons as well.

@Hassan Al-Somal @Meengla @Clutch

Look at the desperation of these *** clowns trying to recruit Muslims and giving us the "Wheat card", Lol.
Screw wheat we'll eat meat and dates while Europeans blow themselves up.

I like dates 😎

My rubbish? Lol.

Tell me,how many countries has USA invaded since 1991 and how has Russia invaded? And tell me the reasons as well.

I like dates 😎

US is desperate trying to recruit Middle Eastern people cause they know we will fight and have no issues. But their policies last 20+ years left a bad taste in peoples mouth.

And yes dates are good and nutritious.

Yes from tax payer from you and me, but I think es ist for einen guten Zweck.
Putin cannot butcher other country’s people just because he hates the West out of racist motives.

I cant see any "guter Zweck" and i do not want that my money is used to make some rich by stretching the killing.

My rubbish? Lol.

I like dates 😎

You know what makes Putin so laughable? Just see how he signs laws. Always on TV, much papers, with stamps and much fanfare. Like a little girl in a post office. The show to impress weakminded fools and his tiny ego.

I cant stop laughing when i see this clown and his show for lowly educated plebs.

Beside that, im not afraid. I licked blood. Putin shows how weak Russia is. We should take it.

He is also mentally weak. He did hide his little yacht from sanctions.

I cant see any "guter Zweck" and i do not want that my money is used to make some rich by streching the killing,

What will you do when AfD gets banned in short time?

Also when Poland capitulated to Hitler, did it stop the killing? When Ukraine surrenders, Putins deathsquads will murder millions more.

LMAO,I'm pretty sure that quote is fake.

BTW,Putin's lapdog (Medvedev) was in power,Russia would have done jack sh/t.

The NATO-led operation in Libya in 2011 was launched under the authority of two UN Security Council Resolutions (UNSCR), 1970 and 1973, neither of which was opposed by Russia. UNSCR 1973 authorized the international community "to take all necessary measures" to "protect civilians and civilian populated areas under threat of attack". This is what NATO did, with the political and military support of regional states and members of the Arab League.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom