What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
This war has turned into a stalemate now and it is clear that Putin's attempt to overthrow the "puppet" Ukrainian government has failed.

Ukrainians have proved that they will fight to the death to defend their country and so Russia needs to realise that it needs to offer acceptable terms to the Ukrainians to make peace.

Russia should withdraw to the areas it occupied on February 24 and accept Ukraine's offer of permanent neutrality in exchange for security guarantees from the West, Turkey and China.

These guarantees should include the imposition of a "no fly zone" and also unlimited economic and military assistance in the event that Ukraine is invaded by Russia in the future without any justifiable reason like Ukraine attacked first.

Also Russia should offer a portion of their massive foreign assets in order to help Ukraine rebuild itself. West and China can also help out as they are rich.

World powers need to step up and bring this bloodbath to an end now.

However, the crews of the ships in question told us in radio conversations that any departure of a foreign vessel from Ukrainian ports was forbidden by the Ukrainian authorities under threat of immediate sinking.

Terrorists !

No Germany did not back down @Ich is a russian apologist and AfD voter. Those guys are putins 5th column in Germany.

Germany like all EU nations keep paying in €.

So you blame @Ich just for being sane and refusing to be part of the lynch mob ?

You're like those communists who talk about "fascism" all day. Majority of Greeks disagrees with the invasion,but doesn't necessarily stand with Ukraine and the West. People know it was the NATO's fault.

The government supports NATO,EU and Ukraine. So what? You can't think for yourself? You can't decide?

Oh yeah?

View attachment 828937

Sure wearing new uniforms after 77 years.

You have a source for this bs other than this silly image ?

~

You're like those communists who talk about "fascism" all day. Majority of Greeks disagrees with the invasion,but doesn't necessarily stand with Ukraine and the West. People know it was the NATO's fault.

The government supports NATO,EU and Ukraine. So what? You can't think for yourself? You can't decide?

Oh yeah?

View attachment 828937

NATO fault for what? Allowing nations who seek Security from russian agression in?

In case you have not noticed, we are the west. The only mistake NATO did was to not allow Ukraine in 2008.

I do think for myself. In my opinion we should directly intervene and create a no fly zone over Ukraine. I even supported a petition for that.

Btw i know people with your mindset. In case this escalates we will need to take care of traitors in our own lines.

Terrorists !

So you blame @Ich just for being sane and refusing to be part of the lynch mob ?

No, he is part of a fringe 5% neo nazi party. Nobody in Germany takes AfD serious. They are funded by Putin, watched by security service in Germany.

Terrorists !

How can there be a lynch mob??

Didn't the lynch head man signed with much fanfare and halloballo in a historical first, a bill banning lynching?

Or is it USA signature not even worth the ink in the signature? :omghaha:

Demonstrated time and time again from torn up and broken treaties with those original owners of USA

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-60679930

Joe Biden signs anti-lynching bill in historic first​

1648622753010.png

Pompeo just one of the many typical American is it?

Pompeo CIA lied cheated stole

Mike Pompeo said, "I was the CIA director. We lied, we cheated, we stole."

Ex-director Mike Pompeo says in CIA ‘we lied, we cheated, we stole’​

@Wood @mmr @F-22Raptor @gambit @Oldman1

I have an interesting talk with an A-Team buddy of mine last night. we chat about the Russian inability to enforce Air Superiority over Ukraine. He bring out 1 very good point. One of these is probably flying close to Polish Border and provide Air Defence Jamming to at least Western Ukraine.

1920px-EC-130H_41st_EWS_taking_off_Davis-Monthan_AFB_(cropped).jpg

No, it is not a C-130, this is a EC-130H Compass Call, we use them to jam Radar and Communication, also to intercept communication.

Think about it, it's one thing we provide target coordinate to the Ukrainian telling them where and when to hit their target, that should not do anything to Russian offensive capability, so assuming Russia force is not completely incompetent, there should be a reason as to why they under perform. One of this thing can cover a 500km radius, which if they are flying from Polish border, they are more than enough to cover the entire Western Ukraine (Kyiv is 400km from Poland). And they are Spec Op aircraft, so they most likely don't turn on their transponder (so nobody know they were there) and 2 of these will be able to provide coverage 24/7.

Any thought??

Last edited:
I do think for myself. In my opinion we should directly intervene and create a no fly zone over Ukraine. I even supported a petition for that.

Btw i know people with your mindset. In case this escalates we will need to take care of traitors in our own lines.
YOU consider ME a traitor? The half-German who studies in Germany and supports NATO wholeheartedly?

It's people like you who think that Americans will rush to our help and that Germans will support us and not Turkey,because we're in the EU.

Instead of keeping a balanced stance between Russia and the West,you think we should be trying hard to impress our "allies" in NATO and EU about how loyal we are to their "democratic" values and warmongering.

You call me a traitor? You? Kid,get a grip. You'd rather have us align with the Fourth Reich,just because you dislike anything eastern.

Merkel.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom