What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
OnThisDay, 2003, The Museum of Mosul in Baghdad was Heavily looted after US and NATO invasion of #Iraq. The net worth and content value were around 250 million dollars.

Attachments

• 20220331_122609.jpg
    20220331_122609.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 38
  • 20220331_122603.jpg
    20220331_122603.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 34
  • 20220331_122558.jpg
    20220331_122558.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 35
Good,keep the coffins coming back to Russia. And those who say it's only Putin's war,majority of Russians support Putin and his war in Ukraine (Oh,sorry I meant special military operation... oh wait i don't live in Russia,I don't care),I do hope coffins keep coming in the thousands so Russians feel the pain they are inflicting to Ukraine right now.

After Russia's defeat in northern Ukraine,they are retreating and Ukraine's army advances towards Tchernobyl

Russians terrorists can't hide from Ukrainian artillery :)

Russian soldiers dont follow orders and sabotage own equipment

Care to explain why exactly you post putin propaganda? Would like to understand

Another SU 35 down

Stop reposting old content

Here you guys can see what cities look like that were liberated and russians pushed out

@dBSPL @SilentEagle @TNT

Greeks and Turks support Russia in the invasion

I googled translated the article:

There is a big difference between the reaction of Greece and Turkey to the Russian invasion of Ukraine, with our country being identified with the EU sanctions. while Turkey is acrobatic between its relations with both Kyiv and Moscow. But if we agree on something - enough - this is the public opinion about the war that has strong "pro-Russian" characteristics. Thus, in a poll conducted by Metropoll in Turkey, with the question "who is responsible for the invasion", 33.7% answered "Russia", 48.3% "US and NATO" while a 7.5% answered " Ukraine"! This completely different perception from Western societies has further specialization depending on which party the Turks support. Thus, the most "pro-Russian" profile is shown by the voters of the "Good Party", Kemalist and nationalist, who answer 67% that "NATO-USA" is to blame, while Erdogan's party is at 48.5% and the Republican party at 48, 2% in the same answer. A large percentage of "Russia's fault" appears only to supporters of DEVA, a liberal party which, however, was created by a secondment from Erdogan's AKP.

In Greece now, yesterday's MRB poll for Newsbomb does not give very different results. As 42.8% of the respondents answer that "I am against the operation but Russia was right in some things", while 8.1% say that "Russia had serious reasons for the operation and I support it". Who says that in the political spectrum? Mainly the Center-Right and the Center, but also the Left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom