What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn thats like something out of a bizarre Hitchcock movie. Russian soldiers get medals and appear like in shock and fear.

Looks like hostage situation

War stinks. Those who are lucky enough not to get injured , come back home with injured souls.

It’s not just a thousand we’ve talked about this, the figure is much smaller than some pro Russians push out but it’s not “1000”.

That said using the pretext of “denazification” is lame and was exposed early on as a thinly veiled farce by Russia as a pretext of an invasion of a peaceful country.

Only USA and the pliant Western Mainstream Media will spout denazification is lame.

Below not to you. Since you deep in your pretense of sleeping.

But to all others here not sleeping or pretending to sleep

I agree with all you've said but also nothing is written in stone. Germany will not become reliant on Russian gas again, but once the conflict is over and a friendly govt is in place, I believe gas will flow again at Germany's convenience.
It’s hard to imagine to become friends if someone points a gun at you. You will not buy gas from an enemy. Putin puts ballistic missiles in Kaliningrad that not only threatens Germany but Europe.

Not your father again. I am happy to talk to him directly but not like this. Your fascist way of thinking is evident "dumb construction worker".

Yea your father was an arsonist - so what? aren't there arsonists in other countries?.

BTW it wasn't one way migration, Between 1951-55 almost 300,000 germans migrated from west to east. Look east Germany was poor to begin with, on top of it it had to face relentless hostility in the name of cold war. And second - by definition they are standing for the weak and poor - so it takes a lot more nurturing. Considering all this it they did pretty well. Definitely not what you are portraying. There are thousands of germans right now who long for what east offered. You can dismiss them as old or whatever.

Yea right "light years ahead" - that's why they lost the war to USSR and had their country ripped in to two.
BTW if its cultural - how come east germans continue to be significantly poor than west germans even 30 years after unification ?

I think you dont know what i can dismiss. I spit on such people.

That said Germany killed more russians than east Germany even had inhabitants during WWII.

Why east germans are still poorer? Its not easy to undo 40 years of russian opression. Same with poland, czech republic and so on. Much effort is done evrywhere to wash away russian dust and damage.

Having your currency tied to the gold means you don't hold the "fraudulent" fiat money. It doesn't matter how much they can exchange between the Rubble and Gold now. Putin and Russians are playing the long game of making sure the gold standard is accepted, while they beat the sanctions and protect their interest.

Some of the EU states are having separate discussions with the Russians. As you can see Chancellor Scholtz is already looking out what is good for Germany and how they can bypass the unilateral sanctions from the West against Russia. If anything, we can see the cracks opening up between the coalition that was supposed to sanction Russia.

Lol Scholz said EU pays in Euro. Putin said ok

I think you dont know what i can dismiss. I spit on such people.

That said Germany killed more russians than east Germany even had inhabitants during WWII.

Why east germans are still poorer? Its not easy to undo 40 years of russian opression. Same with poland, czech republic and so on. Much effort is done evrywhere to wash away russian dust and damage.

Lol Scholz said EU pays in Euro. Putin said ok
Yes they will pay Gazprombank in Euro because it is not sanctioned by Europe yet.. (only by the US).. And on its turn it will pay the Russian state in Rubles..

The bank’s principal business areas are corporate banking, retail banking, investment banking and depository services. Its banking activities also include securities trading, foreign exchange operations, precious metals operations, clearing operations and settlement services.

In the battles for the Ukrainian city of Mariupol, one of the Russian T-72B tanks withstood a hit in the upper part of the tower of the Swedish-British portable NLAW ATGM, in the attack footage, one of the nationalists of the Azov battalion shoots at a Russian T-72B tank.

The footage of the destroyed division of the S-300 air defense system of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in the settlement of Circuna, Kharkiv region, was published by the Russian Defense Ministry. The coordinates of the location of the S-300 air defense system of Ukraine were established with the help of electronic intelligence, after which the positions were struck by missile weapons. As a result of an accurate hit, the launchers of the S-300 air defense system and transport-loading vehicles with ammunition were destroyed.

Published footage of the calculations of the operational-tactical missile complex "Iskander-K" and the launch of the cruise missile R-500 in Ukraine. Iskander is a family of operational and tactical missile systems that has been in service with the Russian army for 15 years. Iskander is not a single missile system, but several modifications of various missiles. The basis of the Iskander-K complex is the 9K728 cruise missile, also known as the R-500, the launch of which is shown in the video. The missile has incredible accuracy, and is capable of hitting targets with an accuracy of up to two meters. Officially, the range of the R-500 missile is about 500 kilometers, but many sources believe that the actual range of the missile is 2000-2500

Russian soldiers dont follow orders and sabotage own equipment

Care to explain why exactly you post putin propaganda? Would like to understand

Another SU 35 down

Which one is Putin propaganda?

And you really believe that Ukraine has the means to down a SU-35..It is obvious you are projecting your shortcomings here.. trying to hide your blind support for obvious propaganda..

Don't quote me again,,

Yes they will pay Gazprombank in Euro because it is not sanctioned by Europe yet.. (only by the US).. And on its turn it will pay the Russian state in Rubles..

The bank’s principal business areas are corporate banking, retail banking, investment banking and depository services. Its banking activities also include securities trading, foreign exchange operations, precious metals operations, clearing operations and settlement services.
In Russia all companies earning foreign money must give 80 percent to the state. In exchange for worthless rubles. Gazprom bank has no choice.

Putin is like a Mafia pate.

So ur head is so deep up there that u cant even see ur hypocrisy? Lolz no one is defending putin crazily like u and few others are defending the west. Literally u must have posted like a thousand comments in this thread, frothing from the mouth and vehemently defending ur white masters. Most of Pakistanis support russia because they hate the west and support the Pakistan govt stance of pro china and neutrality, not condemning russia. So there u go, we have a reason, but why u defending the west lil slave?

I can not beat your favourite position mate that is you being on your knees you can clearly see everything from down there you are very lucky you then. I do not agree or want your new world order crap for Pakistan just one visit by Pm imran khan to Russia is going to weave Russia off Indian milk. I do not think that is going to happen ever we buy cheap Russian gas let’s not get ahead of ourself and do not forget Ukrainian helped us thru our decades in our needs and I got no problems with brother neighbour China! And please do not write dribble on public social media others to see read think in future Pakistanis are like you see death and destruction and anti whites keep it in you like others on here . I have contributed on here with posts calling Russian war illegal what s wrong with that I’m free to post my views here right as I like. let’s call it quits now I got no joy arguing with fellow Pakistanis

Russian weapons are bought by countries that need to kill their own civilians.

US and France stopped selling weapons to Saudi Arabia when it became too difficult to keep a straight face while boasting about human rights while the Saudis were butchering Yemeni civilians with Western weapons.

Quietly, it seems, the weapons sales have resumed. Money talks!

Thats exactly how it was done before as well

Which one is Putin propaganda?

And you really believe that Ukraine has the means to down a SU-35..It is obvious you are projecting your shortcomings here.. trying to hide your blind support for obvious propaganda..

Don't quote me again,,

The SU 35 was obviously downed and yes Ukraine has the means. BUK and other weaponsystems.

ee8ef60-275238805-268849098760883-1496167678425961993-n.jpg

Beside that russian aircraft never performed good. Their credo was always mass over quality.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom