What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
NATO has repeatedly stated that it will not go to war 'directly'. The general secretary gave almost a guarantee. I do not agree with you on this. Because in this case, it creates the environment that Russia desires.

You seem to think Russia desires a direct war against NATO?

NATO has repeatedly stated that it will not go to war. The general secretary gave almost a guarantee. I do not agree with you on this. Because in this case, it creates the environment that Russia desires.

War has this uncontrollable unpredictable element that even those engaged in it do not know how things will devolve. Once you unleash the dogs of war, all bets are off....

That is why wars are never the answer. The world had become complacent with the one sided "limit" war where the world "enjoyed" bombing impotent weak Muslim nations "into the stone age" without any serious consequences beyond the borders of those lands.... This Ukraine-Russia is different. And they know it.

NATO has been training and equipping Ukrainians, sending Special Ops teams into Ukraine while building up the forces all along Russian borders.

NATO's buildup along Russian borders isn't surely because of Russia's actions (like the illegal anexation of Crimea) and threatening day and night baltic states...

Seems like Russians are not in the mood for urban warfare in Kiev. They will just stand outside and try to grind the capital to dust with artillery. I hope that the news arms from Pentagon will help Ukraine defend against this foe that is beyond reach for Ukrainian troops in capital. :undecided:

NATO's buildup along Russian borders isn't surely because of Russia's actions (like the illegal anexation of Crimea) and threatening day and night baltic states...

NATO has been building up for the last 20 years through NATO expansion.

I am talking about the build up in the last few weeks.

NATO had a plan all along to enter into a direct war with Russia.

You seem to think Russia desires a direct war against NATO?
If one side acting over proxy elements, warfare mostly be devastating for opponent side. Right now, as Russia facing devastating attrition, the real counter-threat is gathering strength.

From Jpost.com and I think the Israelis are well placed to receive credible information and progress. Looks like some kind of outline of a compromise already in place. Plus, as I had said pages before, Iran is being yanked away from the Russia/China block. America has LOTS of tools!

1647872552261.png

No, Because that would undermine the international authority.

Now, your turn, Just answer this

The case:

there is a very serious allegation of China weaponizing flu virus and made COVID

Do you want this to be investigated by independent institutions acceptable to all parties so that we get to the real truth?

Yes or No?

Absolutely. It is a serious allegation and should be investigated by neutral parties acceptable to all so that we get to the truth.

See, I am not hypocrite like you and have no problem at all demanding same from friends what I demand from others. And after this, please NEVER, I repeat, NEVER come up with any moral lessons for the world. You have absolutely no moral authority.

(Apart from being self-appointed world sherif to bully others of course).

I just wonder why would China or ANY other powerful country would ever want to do what the hypocritical countries lecture them to do?

Only some unlucky 3rd world country with some carbon, mineral deposits, which will get invaded otherwise, will HAVE to listen to you. LOL

Former Ukrainian President on MSNBC!

Absolutely. It is a serious allegation and should be investigated by neutral parties acceptable to all so that we get to the truth.

See, I am not hypocrite like you and have no problem at all demanding same from friends what I demand from others. And after this, please NEVER, I repeat, NEVER come up with any moral lessons for the world. You have absolutely no moral authority.

(Apart from being self-appointed world sherif to bully others of course).

I just wonder why would China or ANY other powerful country would ever want to do what the hypocritical countries lecture them to do?

Only some unlucky 3rd world country with some carbon, mineral deposits, which will get invaded otherwise, will HAVE to listen to you. LOL
Well, then you need to talk to WHO, not me

And you are not "neutral", you are selective about the circumstance. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see you are just patronizing my question.

And at least I took side. Now go tell the Chinese they should accept Australia and US demand and let WHO inspect their lab. Really, you should go tell them that if you want to claim you are not a "Hypocrite"

If one side acting over proxy elements, warfare mostly be devastating for opponent side. Right now, as Russia facing devastating attrition, the real counter-threat is gathering strength.

I don't know what you mean by 'counter-threat' but I don't think Russia will want a direct conflict against NATO and vice versa. While NATO should fear a nuclear Armageddon, otherwise Russia is no match for NATO. Not at all.
We need to watch Mariupol closely and perhaps Odessa after that.

Ukrainian paratroopers continue to liberate villages in the Mikolayiv area,Russian troops are hiding in kindergartens.

FOYHEkcXMAAVIv2.jpg

FOYHExSX0AEAt2G.jpg

FOYHFDTWQAQTMX8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom