What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, then you need to talk to WHO, not me

And you are not "neutral", you are selective about the circumstance. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see you are just patronizing my question.

I wanted YOUR personal opinion to see where you stand when it comes to bring the truth out.

I got it now, you are just interested in spreading one sided propaganda without even caring to find the real truth (or too scared to be prosecuted if you did provide your honest opinion, we both know how great "freedom of expression" is in the West).

Carry on, do your job... keep spreading propaganda! :-)

From Jpost.com and I think the Israelis are well placed to receive credible information and progress. Looks like some kind of outline of a compromise already in place. Plus, as I had said pages before, Iran is being yanked away from the Russia/China block. America has LOTS of tools!

View attachment 825990

So are we going to get a good news soon that the war has finally ended?

I wanted YOUR personal opinion to see where you stand when it comes to bring the truth out.

I got it now, you are just interested in spreading one sided propaganda without even caring to find the real truth. Carry on, do your job... keep spreading propaganda! :-)
I don't mind spreading propaganda as long as I am not a hypocrite.

Well......I don't support China being investigated, and I don't support Ukraine being Investigated. So if you called taking the Ukrainian side is spreading Propaganda, then I guess taking Chinese side also make me spread Chinese Propaganda, eh?

But hey, that's what I see

By the way, I have screenshoted that, it will come up again sooner or later :)

Well, were all "Girls, Girls, Girls" strip joint??

At least spell "UKRAINE" right for pete sake.

By the way, I did have a youtube channel.

called ASMR by Comci

You have a Comci youtube channel? Ohh how nice of you. Can you remove'''Comci trademark''. If not i will sue you for copyright infringement

Saw this on MSNBC

1647873318108.png

1647873344117.png

Proposal to rebuild Ukraine with Russian gas money and reserves? :laughcry:

Let me get it straight: You do NOT want that the bio labs sponsored by the Pentagon in Ukraine be investigated at all?

And the world should just take US word on that?

(Just like WMD case in Iraq?)
He knows everything about bio weapons as well. You know how? He was there and Pentagon keeps him loop on every global event even now.
You know why he was there, because while he was saving uncle Sam's *** in Iraq and Afghanistan as a stone cold marine ) or was it intelligence officer) he managed to learn genetics and that too, better than scientists who have been doing it for 50 years of life.
He knows because he is smarter than multiple Phds in gene editing.
He knows the labs in Ukraine weren't involved because he is an expert on Crispr, infact he himself first came up with and idea of cutting and patching DNA strands.

You have a Comci youtube channel? Ohh how nice of you. Can you remove'''Comci trademark''. If not i will sue you for copyright infringement
Don't think you have the IP right of Comci.

Unless you are a girl who talked softly

Funny though that it is only reported by dubious Russian sources,most likely BS. Just like that Canadian sniper who magically sneaked in Mariupol (that's supposed to be encircled from everywhere!) and somehow was killed 20 minutes after getting into battle. :disagree:
And where is he then? Is he alive?

Let me ask you this, should we investigate Chinese Lab for the accusation of they are making COVID as a weapon??

The Lab was in Wuhan, yes. But inside the Lab there were US-pharmaceutic-firms "working" who rent this Lab. There are even pictures of Frauci visiting this Lab in Wuhan.

He knows everything about bio weapons as well. You know how? He was there and Pentagon keeps him loop on every global event even now.
You know why he was there, because while he was saving uncle Sam's *** in Iraq and Afghanistan as a stone cold marine ) or was it intelligence officer) he managed to learn genetics and that too, better than scientists who have been doing it for 50 years of life.
He knows because he is smarter than multiple Phds in gene editing.
He knows the labs in Ukraine weren't involved because he is an expert on Crispr, infact he himself first came up with and idea of cutting and patching DNA strands.
And you are the dude who post some photo and "Supposed" to be a cadet lol

Where are the tanks, APC? Mate, I gave you a cruiser and a seahawk helicopter. And you give me a bunch of dude and a trophy. LOL, that spell sausages fest, not cadet.....

Talking about fake...

I don't mind spreading propaganda as long as I am not a hypocrite.

Well......I don't support China being investigated, and I don't support Ukraine being Investigated. So if you called taking the Ukrainian side is spreading Propaganda, then I guess taking Chinese side also make me spread Chinese Propaganda, eh?

But hey, that's what I see

By the way, I have screenshoted that, it will come up again sooner or later :)

There was a specific question, for a specific situation. Pentagon sponsored Bio Weapon labs in Ukraine should be investigated by UNO so that the world can get to know the truth.

You are all over the place. Please NEVER ever think to change profession to become a lawyer, you are gonna get kicked out of the court and banned for life by the judge for contempt of court after first appearance if you ever try to argue like that.

LOL.

As I said, please continue spreading one sided propaganda. I have never seen you criticizing US or NATO for their countless illegal wars around the world. And I dont think I will ever see you demanding war crime investigations for them either.

so yep... go on...

The Lab was in Wuhan, yes. But inside the Lab there were US-pharmaceutic-firms "working" who rent this Lab. There are even pictures of Frauci visiting this Lab in Wuhan.
So, should we go into the Wuhan Lab and see if there are US Pharma "working" inside??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom