What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny though that it is only reported by dubious Russian sources,most likely BS. Just like that Canadian sniper who magically sneaked in Mariupol (that's supposed to be encircled from everywhere!) and somehow was killed 20 minutes after getting into battle. :disagree:
.. but it is suspicious that there is no update from the Sniper these days while he was active in social media before. :unsure:

Some sources have just started reporting that Russian warplanes have breached Polish airspace. Soon, the widely shared twitter accounts here may also start tweeting about this issue.

I don't think Poland can afford to shoot down a Russian plane. However, unless they shot one of them, Russian planes could continue to harass Polish airspace/control.

Russia had tried this game elsewhere before.

Biological Program in general? Yes

Were there Biological Program in Ukraine? No.

Let me get it straight: You do NOT want that the bio labs sponsored by the Pentagon in Ukraine be investigated at all?

And the world should just take US word on that?

(Just like WMD case in Iraq?)

Some sources have just started reporting that Russian warplanes have breached Polish airspace. Soon, the widely shared twitter accounts here may also start tweeting about this issue.

I don't think Poland can afford to shoot down a Russian plane. However, unless they shot one of them, Russian planes could continue to harass Polish airspace/control.

Russia had tried this game elsewhere before.

NATO has been building up troops for the last couple weeks.

Now that they are ready they just need to find an excuse to enter the war.

The title of this thread needs to be changed to NATO-Russian war.

Instead of buying more gas need to focus on green tech.

Its not long term solution keep burning oil and gas

Thats what the word transition means. Green energy isn't reliably and economically available yet.

So Europe would need to supplement the loss of Russian gas with some other reliable source in the interim.

The energy mix is about diversification of intermittent green energy with other energy vectors such as hydrogen and/or its derivatives ammonia, electrification etc. Solar, wind, hydro are still not a 1 for 1 replacement for hydrocarbons.

Let me get it straight: You do NOT want that the bio labs sponsored by the Pentagon in Ukraine be investigated at all?

And the world should just take US word on that?

(Just like WMD case in Iraq?)

Let me ask you this, should we investigate Chinese Lab for the accusation of they are making COVID as a weapon??

It's not about taking someone's words, this is about the need to investigate. If there are going to be investigation, then they are conducted by the same people who would have visited those lab as a regular basis anyway. So what do you expect them to find when they cannot find during the regular visit anyway?

On the other hand, the accusation is ridiculous to be exact. why would Ukraine make their own Bio weapon with US help? If US is willing to help, wasn't it cheaper and more deniable to buy directly from US and use them?

And finally, in case you have not notice, Inspector did found Chemical Weapon (Chemical Weapon is a WMD) stockpile in Iraq, yes they are expired, but before you say it was harmless, maybe you should tour the location without wearing any protective clothing?

NATO has been building up troops for the last couple weeks.

Now that they are ready they just need to find an excuse to enter the war.

NATO has repeatedly stated that it will not go to war 'directly'. The general secretary gave almost a guarantee. I do not agree with you on this. Because in this case, it creates the environment that Russia desires.

It seems to be that way with every growing day... Just like the 1980s Afghan Russia-American war where Afghanistan was just the staging ground and Pakistan the launching pad.

They have just replaced Afghanistan with Ukraine, Pakistan with Poland, USSR with Russia, and America now includes rest of NATO.

History may not exactly repeat itself. However, it surely rhymes.... I think it was Mark Twain who said this.

Last edited:
Let me ask you this, should we investigate Chinese Lab for the accusation of they are making COVID as a weapon??

It's not about taking someone's words, this is about the need to investigate. If there are going to be investigation, then they are conducted by the same people who would have visited those lab as a regular basis anyway. So what do you expect them to find when they cannot find during the regular visit anyway?

On the other hand, the accusation is ridiculous to be exact. why would Ukraine make their own Bio weapon with US help? If US is willing to help, wasn't it cheaper and more deniable to buy directly from US and use them?

And finally, in case you have not notice, Inspector did found Chemical Weapon (Chemical Weapon is a WMD) stockpile in Iraq, yes they are expired, but before you say it was harmless, maybe you should tour the location without wearing any protective clothing?

No please do not make very long statements.

Just answer this:

The case:
There is a very very serious allegation by Russia that the Pentagon sponsored bio labs were researching deadly bio weapons of mass destruction in Ukraine.

This is very serious.

Question:

Do you want this to be investigated by independent institutions acceptable to all parties so that we get to the real truth?

Yes or No?

NATO has repeatedly stated that it will not go to war. The general secretary gave almost a guarantee. I do not agree with you on this. Because in this case, it creates the environment that Russia desires.

Those statements were made only to show that they were the victims who got dragged into the war.

No one takes NATO's statements seriously.

NATO has been training and equipping Ukrainians, sending Special Ops teams into Ukraine while building up the forces all along Russian borders.

The latest map per NY Times. It's interesting the completed red circle means 'taken by Russians'. I thought Kherson has not fallen yet.

1647871803476.png

No please do not make very long statements.

Just answer this:

The case:
There is a very very serious allegation by Russia that the Pentagon sponsored bio labs were researching deadly bio weapons of mass destruction in Ukraine.

This is very serious.

Question:

Do you want this to be investigated by independent institutions acceptable to all parties so that we get to the real truth?

Yes or No?
No, Because that would undermine the international authority.

Now, your turn, Just answer this

The case:

there is a very serious allegation of China weaponizing flu virus and made COVID

Yes or No?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom