What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freedom of expression/speech does not exists when it is too inconvenient for the West. Violiation of Freedom of expression/speech is only reserved to non-western/white countries.

Generally yes. I say generally because for example the anti-Capitalist Occupy movements in the Western bloc in 2011 in which so many White people participated was also sabotaged by the Western bloc governments.

Also, who is the pretty girl in your profile picture ? Though she needs to fatten up a bit.

Russian soldiers ? Just a bunch of bums and looters.

Bennett: Russia no longer wants to replace Zelensky or demilitarize Ukraine​

Prime Minister Naftali Bennett stated that the Russians are no longer demanding the removal of Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky nor the complete demilitarization of Ukraine, adding that there is "still a long way to go" in mediating between Russia and Ukraine, at Ynet's "People of the State" conference on Monday.

Bennett added that Ukraine was also no longer demanding to join NATO.

"We will continue together with our other friends in the world to try to bridge [between the sides] to put an end to the war, this is the best thing that can happen," added the prime minister.

Doesn't matter, their government who are allies to Russia will demand a change. They are after all the Former N Vietnam government who won the Vietnam war and reunify Vietnam.
Sure, i am pretty sure since Russia demand a change, Vietnam can open their ore mine in superhuman speed, bam, the drill went in, bam, the Bauxite come out and then bam, the entire Vietnamese Banking System switch to CIPS, and bam Russia got their ore, no delay or what so ever....

I am pretty sure it will end this way.

Also ;

Officials confirm death of senior Russian naval officer in Mariupol​

A deputy commander of Russia's Black Sea Fleet was killed in combat in the besieged port city of Mariupol during what Moscow calls its military operation in Ukraine, officials said Sunday.

“Captain 1st Rank Andrei Nikolayevich Paly was killed in the fighting to liberate Mariupol from Ukrainian Nazis,” the governor of Sevastopol Mikhail Razvozhayev said on Telegram.

Sevastopol is a port city in Crimea -- annexed by Moscow from Ukraine in 2014 -- and the base of Russia's Black Sea Fleet.

Paly was an “open and decent person” and “enjoyed great authority in the fleet”, Razvozhayev added.

Yekaterina Altabaeva, Sevastopol's lawmaker in the Russian upper parliamentary house, also confirmed the death.

“Sevastopol has suffered a heavy, irreparable loss,” Altabaeva said on Telegram, adding that Paly had died during “battles for the liberation of Mariupol from Nazis”.

There was no immediate confirmation from Russia's defense ministry.

Russia, which has been conducting a military operation in Ukraine since February 24, has insisted that its neighbour never join NATO, and has also called for its “demilitarization” and “denazification”.

Nah, it's a captain, it didn't count, that's a common rank, they lost about 8 colonel and captain by now

And yes, I am being sarcastic

There was a shopping mall here. Now there is only debris.

FOW02BNXsAEdpBF

Sure, i am pretty sure since Russia demand a change, Vietnam can open their ore mine in superhuman speed, bam, the drill went in, bam, the Bauxite come out and then bam, the entire Vietnamese Banking System switch to CIPS, and bam Russia got their ore, no delay or what so ever....

I am pretty sure it will end this way.

Nah, it's a captain, it didn't count, that's a common rank, they lost about 8 colonel and captain by now

And yes, I am being sarcastic

Following Russia funboys logic "Russian generals and high ranking staff are so courageous they are fighting on the frontline with their soldiers compared to western ones who stay far away from the battlefield they are scared!!".

I answered "how do you expect supervision and guidance of troops on the ground when their officers are decimated ?" You are going to find yourself with soldiers that do not know what to do,where to go etc.

Bennett: Russia no longer wants to replace Zelensky or demilitarize Ukraine​

Prime Minister Naftali Bennett stated that the Russians are no longer demanding the removal of Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky nor the complete demilitarization of Ukraine, adding that there is "still a long way to go" in mediating between Russia and Ukraine, at Ynet's "People of the State" conference on Monday.

Bennett added that Ukraine was also no longer demanding to join NATO.

"We will continue together with our other friends in the world to try to bridge [between the sides] to put an end to the war, this is the best thing that can happen," added the prime minister.

These are not enough. They should abandon the annexation of Crimea.

Generally yes. I say generally because for example the anti-Capitalist Occupy movements in the Western bloc in 2011 in which so many White people participated was also sabotaged by the Western bloc governments.

Also, who is the pretty girl in your profile picture ? Though she needs to fatten up a bit.

The pretty girl in my profile picture is for now unreachable

😁

There was a shopping mall here. Now there is only debris.

FOW02BNXsAEdpBF
Shopping mall my ***, it was a depot for BM-21, 2S7 heavy arti etc. And they have even fired the Grads directly from the parking lot and the ukrops posted it on tik tok, full of proud. And then received an Iskander as an answer.

https://****/istorijaoruzija/46698

The same with the retard legion aka reddit legion, posting their geotagged shit all over the internet, using their mobile phones with uk +44 numbers etc. and got located by russian drones.

So the ukronazis were using the "shopping mall" in Kiev as an ammo depot for the 2S7 Pion 203mm heavy mortar system. It was hit with an Iskander and some of the ammo was spread around the impact site unexploded. One commentator even wrote on facebook: Remove the second picture! The russian propaganda will use it against us.

Secondary explosions:

Here is the answer, why russia isn't destroying the electric grid in Kiev etc. With all the social media retards they have thousands of active spies inside every ukr city.:enjoy:

Attachments

• shoppingMallKiev.jpg
    shoppingMallKiev.jpg
    305.8 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Following Russia funboys logic "Russian generals and high ranking staff are so courageous they are fighting on the frontline with their soldiers compared to western ones who stay far away from the battlefield they are scared!!".

I answered "how do you expect supervision and guidance of troops on the ground when their officers are decimated ?" You are going to find yourself with soldiers that do not know what to do,where to go etc.
Well, in a way, they are right.

Russian General was not the one that in charge of this war, Putin is, so they are probably useless, like a throw away.

otherwise there are no way it can account of the sheer incompetence of Russian troop if Russian general is involved....

Ukraine should stop negotiate, its just bullshit from russia anyways. Its better to strive for complete russian defeat and cripple their military ability to wage war. UK agrees on that. Kick Russia out, destroy their forces and then negotiate reparations.
Tactical retreat is not complete defeat. There are a lot of civilians still stuck in the city. Russians may escalate :undecided:

Tactical retreat is not complete defeat. There are a lot of civilians still stuck in the city. Russians may escalate :undecided:

I know but Russia cant be allowed to exist in this form any longer. Prime target must be deputinisation. We cant allow this rabid regime to exist. It has to be crushed like hitlerism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom