What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was really old news.

She said US have biological RESEARCH facilities with Ukraine, not BIOWEAPON facilities in Ukraine.

American have lab EVERYWHERE, including Russia and China, the most famous one is in Wuhan, yes, the same place where the COVID started in 2019.

Those lab was constantly monitored by WHO.
Should I feel safe just because WHO is monitoring them?

Should I feel safe just because WHO is monitoring them?
Either that or you should feel not safe because it is everywhere.

They are like Pizza Huts, there are always one near you.

Israel occupies Al Aqsa, the third holiest mosque in Islam. That is the root of the conflict.

I talked about Bosnians getting a good deal from the Serbs. So you have no problem with the way Serbs treated you?
Is it? Saudi Arabia seems to have no problem with it. They are establishing relations. that mosque has always changed hands and it will change hands again. Problem to me seems more the millions of palestiaisny without a country.

We got a good deal from the serbs. They treated us the way Russians treat people and thats why I would prefer to be with the west. Our history with the serbs seems like a utopian paradise comparing to the people that have had to live with russia.

Is it? Saudi Arabia seems to have no problem with it. They are establishing relations. that mosque has always changed hands and it will change hands again. Problem to me seems more the millions of palestiaisny without a country.

We got a good deal from the serbs. They treated us the way Russians treat people and thats why I would prefer to be with the west. Our history with the serbs seems like a utopian paradise comparing to the people that have had to live with russia.
That was the SOVIET UNION. Stalin was Georgian. Kruschev favored Ukraine a bit. ALL people of the Soviet Union suffered.
All of them. Russians,Ukrainians,Estonians,Armenians,Azeris,Kazakhs...Christians AND Muslims.

It was communism.

Well then,scratch a few off the map. Russia's taking over them.
Well, it really wouldn't even matter.

Plus those are no where near the Russian right now, those lab are in University District, the closest one is in Kharkiv, Other are in Kyiv, Lviv and probably Odessa.

You can report all messages. No problem. I am one of the members of this forum who writes the most about how rotten NATO is. Damn Erdogan too... To whom and how have I reacted so far about these... My message history is clear...

My only reaction is that my nation and values were attacked in violation of forum rules. Your sick mindset and obsessions may be on a clinical level. However, this does not in any way authorize you to break the forum rules. And if you start insulting and humiliating, someone respond in the same way. It's that simple. @LeGenD @waz

If the Forum Mods don't warn against your vile attacks, I'll already have a clear idea of the quality here and reconsider to being here.

You present a confusing image of yourself. I have always spoken against Erdogan and never against Turkey ( read the second paragraph in this post of mine from yesterday ) and this should be clear to anyone yet you react strangely.

@LeGenD @waz, normally I don't tag mods but report posts using the official way but since dBSPL tagged you I too want you to be the witnesses.

A revolution always get attention and one major reason is because governments needs to know, or have an educated guess, that who they will have to deal with when the revolution is over. But that Russia is a nuclear weapons state, and that we cannot attack Russia directly, that leave the de-Putinization process to the Russian people. What if there is a revolution, city by city, and Poutine decides to lash out at his own people, even to the point of going nuclear inside Russia? Or even outside Russia? DC, London, Paris, just to name a few?

Well, the Russian Communist part supports the Putin government in the Special Military Operation so if your CIA and MI6 want to do a color revolution in Russia you will have to face opposition from the Communists as well. :)

Very interesting - muslims must be grateful because they were not wiped out like American Indians? that is your standard for gratitude ? I suppose thats why you are so sympathtic to nazis because they directly did not kill your ancestors when they could have done so. what logic really.

Soviets indeed absorbed occupied lands because they saw them as equal peoples. infact soviet policy encouraged inter-marriage between russians and other nationalities. No signs of "dogs and indians/blacks/irish" not allowed.
Don't misrepresent me. Muslims always got a far worse deal from russia which included genocide and eradication even of the existence of whole muslim civilisations. The west gave muslims 50 independent states. Some with terrible dictators and yes when they tried to get rid of those dictators, may muslims saw this as a war against islam. Because presumably muslims should not be allowed to have democracy?

Nazis were not nice people. they hurt the jews and gypsies in my part of the world. bad bad. I like gypsies. They treated my people quite well. as they did many others in Europe and Middle East. They also totally destroyed all our enemies and freed us of some pig eating Serbian king who had ruled Bosnia for 20 miserable years. Good riddance to him.

a nazi dictator was replaced by a communist dictator. I dont know who was worse. Noone got a vote on choosing the dictator. Communists killed more Bosnians than nazis. so hmmmm.

All we want is democracy and freedom. Much like Ukrainians. Is it too much to ask?

That was really old news.

She said US have biological RESEARCH facilities with Ukraine, not BIOWEAPON facilities in Ukraine.

American have lab EVERYWHERE, including Russia and China, the most famous one is in Wuhan, yes, the same place where the COVID started in 2019.

Those lab was constantly monitored by WHO.

Question to you:

Are the pentagon sponsored bio weapon facilities always marked as "BIO WEAPON" labs?

I guess you are smart enough to figure that one out, :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom